Lake Minnetonka Contracting LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2014

4128 Chicago Ave South

Minneapolis, MN 55407

Lake Minnetonka Contracting LLC is a superior General Contracting firm that adds excellence to all of your home remodeling, additions, residential, and commercial building projects. All of our projects are treated individually and executed with the finest craftsmanship in the industry....

11/27/2016

CHARLES D.

The work was excellent. Mike anticipated problems with the age of the house and worked them into the estimate, so there were no surprises. He shows up on time, was fully professional, and the work has held up well.

Description of Work
Mike replaced 80% of our windows on the first floor of the house.

Category replacement windows

04/23/2015

Christine B.

Mike did a great job from start to finish. He always showed up when he said he was going to. The bathroom tile looks awesome and you cannot even tell our bedroom ceiling had a popcorn finish, now that he skimmed it to a flat surface and painted it. After new drywall was installed in the bathroom ceiling, Mike taped, primed and painted that. Days after the completion, I saw a small hairline crack appear in the ceiling (I'm sure this was due to settling). I called Mike to let him know and he showed up right away the next day to fix it. I definitely would recommend Mike's services to anyone! Very reliable and dependable!

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom, drywall taping, painting, skim old popcorn ceiling in bedroom and finish and paint to a flat white ceiling.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

03/22/2015

Leah W.

the project went off without a hitch. mike was very diligent and professional. Mike was very helpful and walked us through the whole process. he answered any questions we had. he told us he would get the project done before Christmas and he delivered. we can't wait to use them again for our next project!

Description of Work
the bathroom was completely remodeled. we had beautiful tile installed including mosaic patterns. all new fixtures were put in and flooring.

Category home remodeling

Reed Reliance

My name is James Reed and I started Reed Reliance. I specialize in furniture assembly/minor home repair/ personal assisting and deliveries. My clients agree I set myself apart from others by being transparent/reliable and making their satisfaction my main priority. I’ve been in these lines of work for over 5 years and I take pride in what I do. I’m finally stepping out on my own as a small business.

L & R Suburban Landscaping Inc

We are a design & build landscaping company. Our facility is located in Minnetonka and is staffed daily Monday through Friday to assist you with your landscape needs. We schedule on site estimates at your home with the owners of L&R to accurately identify your landscape needs, wants and challenges. You will receive a written proposal that identifies various application costs and a design may be created for your review depending upon the scope and scale of the project. Whether you are looking for a complete renovation, an addition of a few key elements in your landscaping or a new home landscape installation, we have the skills, knowledge, and ability to do it all. We coordinate your material selections and project manage all installations. Your landscaping project will be a positive experience and will completed with outstanding results! Please view completed projects on our website.

Minneapolis & Suburban Sewer & Water Inc

Additional contact name - Mark Koyhtya. Super Service Award Winner for 2015.

Check, PayPal