Keyprime Roofing & Remodeling

Minnesota: Contractors
03/31/2022

1000 Boone Ave N Ste 760

Minneapolis, MN 55427

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Keyprime Roofing and Remodeling is a local home improvement company offering exterior remodeling services in the Twin Cities area for nearly a decade. We specialize in high-quality roofing, windows, siding, gutters installation. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best materials, craftsmanship, and follow-through....

roofing (53)siding companies (26)gutter repair (21)window replacement (6)woodworking (3)chimney cap repair (5)chimney repair (3)

10/15/2021

Shane and everyone at Keyprime were awesome to work with. They were knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and kept me updated on every step of our roof and gutter installation. Their team did a great job. The roof and gutters look fantastic! Highly recommend! Ira Hackner

Description of Work
Roof and gutters installation.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 10/15/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed] - Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your positive experience with Keyprime! We are very glad to hear that you and [Member Name Removed] and happy with the updates to your home and the work that we performed! We hope to work with you again in the future for any home remodeling needs. Thank you, Jenny Groth

05/22/2021

I will call this “The Good, The Bad and the Ugly review” as I am breaking this review into the 3 teams that we had – 2 very good and done quickly and 1 inferior with the most time spent at our house – thus the overall 3 star grade. The Good • Roofing Team – Grade: A. Efficient, good job, found virtually no nails or roofing materials on the ground • Gutters – Grade: A. One man crew but he knew what...

Description of Work
new siding, windows, roof and gutters installed

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

[Member Name Removed], I thank you for your honest review of our work. Reviews like yours is what helps us improve and take all of the necessary steps making necessary corrections moving forward. I personally would like to thank you again for your business and please do not hesitate to call me directly if you have any questions. Sincerely, Vasiliy (William) Shvets Owner 952-426-0132

11/05/2020

KeyPrime was very professional and knowledgeable; I initially inquired about a couple windows to replace, but they suggested that we might have hail damage on our roof, which was in need of replacement. They worked with my insurance company, did everything possible to maximize my dollars from the insurance company, applied for city permit and did very good work. The roof and gutters and gutter cov...

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed] - Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us such a great review! We're very glad to hear that you are happy with the work that we have completed on your home. Thank you, Jenny Groth

06/18/2020

We had a high complexity project requiring working with 2 separate homeowners for a single structure (an 1891 townhouse). The team at Keyprime were extremely clear about project risks and expectations, and that meant that when additional issues were discovered during the project, we already knew about the possibility and were prepared to deal with them. They were excellent communicators (even duri...

Description of Work
Re-roof, soffit/fascia replacement, new gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/05/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed] - We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We appreciate your kind remarks and hope to work with you again in the future for any other project needs you may have. Thank you, Jenny Groth

05/19/2020

A+ review for William and the KeyPrime team! About a year ago, we purchased a historic house that was in need of several major repairs. The roof was over 20 years old and had not been done properly before, which had caused the wood soffits, eves, and fascias to rot. Squirrels and bats had started getting in through the rotted wood, and the gutters were falling off the house. We interviewed a lot o...

Description of Work
Roof, soffit, eve, fascia, and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

Review for Keyprime Roofing & Remodeling - 1000 Boone Ave N, Minneapolis, MN - 38575300

Hello [Member Name Removed] - Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We enjoyed working with you and on your home to try and help bring it back to the original beauty that it once was. We hope to work with you again for any future project needs that you may have. Thank you, Jenny Groth

05/09/2020

Keyprime did an excellent job from initial quote to completion of work. They followed up within a day with any questions or concerns we had. We would highly recommend them for roofing replacement.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Category roofing,woodworking

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

Hello Tom - Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us such a great review! We enjoyed working with you and hope to work with you again the future for any home improvement needs you may have. Thank you, Jenny Groth

04/29/2020

I received excellent service from Keyprime Roofing and Remodeling. ! I received a step by step explanation of the roof replacement, by the owner of the company and in terms I could understand. The quote was provided promptly as well. The pricing was fair and I shopped around before signing on with Keyprime so I know this with certainty. The roof is just beautiful and it was installed in 1 day. All...

Description of Work
Roof replacement.

Category chimney caps

Work Completed On 04/29/2020

12/04/2019

I had asked Keyprime Roofing for a quote to replace my roof. However, based on their inspection they determined no repair or replacement was required at this time. I appreciated the honest assessment of the condition of our roof. Their representative was responsive and professional. I will definitely call Keyprime Roofing again when it's time to replace our roof.

Description of Work
Assess condition of my roof

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

07/13/2019

I had a large piece of aluminum siding come off in a storm. Keyprime was very responsive and very easy to work with. They did an excellent job and the price for the work was fair. I would hire them again!

Description of Work
Aluminum trim replaced

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

05/14/2019

Tom from KeyPrime provided us a competitive quote for redoing most of our exterior. We asked for a quote for vinyl siding and windows, gutters and roofing on our house and garden shed. We appreciated his patience and experience particularly explaining window types and brands.

Description of Work
Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Windows

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/20/2019

SPECIAL DEAL: SAVE up to 10% on any Roofing, Siding, Windows, and Gutter projects. Be sure to ask us about Military and Senior Discounts! Terms and Conditions Apply, ask your representative for more details.

Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, Financing Available