Innovative Building & Design, LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2010

Imagine how great it would feel to finally get those renovations that you've always wanted. Too many homeowners feel overwhelmed by the scope of a renovation project. You Deserve To Love Your Home. From design to build, Innovative Building & Design gives you the home you’ve always wanted. We know how frustrating it can be to spend precious years in a place that does not function well for your family’s needs. You know things could be so much better but who can you trust to do a great job? We understand how important it is to find the right company to do your home renovation project. We have a history of happy clients who know we stand behind our work, every time. Innovative Building & Design is a Licensed General Contractor located in Blaine, MN. We service the entire metro area, and western Wisconsin, and have even been hired on occasion to build out of state on specialty projects. We invite you to tour our website, see photos of our work and to gather ideas for your own project. www.InnovativeBuilding.com...

Pro Exteriors LLC

Pro Exteriors is located in Bloomington MN. With over 40 years of combined experience in the home improvement industry, we are able to provide our customers with the top notch service that each customer deserves.

THOMPSON EXTERIORS

ROOFING CONTRACTORS, SIDING CONTRACTORS, WINDOW REPLACEMENT, WINDOWS - INSTALLATION/ SERVICE. MN LICENSE #BC007039.

CM ROOFING LLC

Offers by CM ROOFING LLC on Angi

03/07/2019

Innovative Building & Design repaired my roof and internal ceiling last year after a tree fell on the house. Exceptional work done in a timely manner. The staff was great with communication and ensuring any of my questions or concerns were answered immediately throughout the entire process.

Description of Work
Roof repair

11/14/2018

We had a hail storm and my son recommended Innovative. They were responsive, up front, honest and the team they had to do the work was professional from start to finish. Tony was superb at answering all of our questions and removing any roadblocks or worry we had. They worked with us and our insurance company (State Farm) and helped us understand and complete all of the necessary paper work and co...

Description of Work
Roofing/siding for home, shed and referred to neighbors who also trusted in them and hired them

05/15/2018

I had the pleasure of working with Justin and his team at Innovative Building & Design. Justin and his team helped me with a leaky roof caused by hail damage we sustained earlier in the year. I called them in the fall last year. Despite being in the middle of their busy season and my last minute planning, they were able to accommodate me and replace my roof along with downspouts. From handling the...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

03/07/2018

They replaced our roofing and siding that was damaged in the June 2017 storms. They were great to work with, both friendly and professional. They did not try to upsell us on anything, instead they listened to our needs and wants, and offered us options. The crew worked very hard to get the job done. I highly recommend this company! We plan to use them again on our remodeling projects in the near f...

Description of Work
Roofing and Siding

Category egress windows,roofing,siding

01/15/2018

Awesome! I am extremely satisfied with the work. Justin was very professional and my concerns were eliminated. I never had to worry about the job as Justin worked with me and communicated during the process.

Description of Work
My roof and siding needed to be replaced. I also wanted a new patio door.

Category roofing,siding,doors,stamped concrete

01/01/2018

When they removed the siding we discovered that our deck door had not been flashed when the house was built. The innovative team removed the rotted sheathing, flashed the door and replaced insulation. The cost was reasonable and we were so lucky to have found and fixed the problem before there was a mold issue. The siding is beautiful, better than the builder too!

Description of Work
Innovative replaced our roof and siding after a hail storm. We also had them add windows to our garage.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows

06/28/2017

Excellent work. The craftsmanship was topnotch. Building materials were of the best quality. Just a small complaint: sometimes there were gaps in the work process when one phase was done and the next phase was not started because of scheduling conflicts.

Description of Work
Remodel three seasons porch

Category decks,stamped concrete

06/13/2017

Justin and his team did a remarkable job. Professional, knowledgeable, personable, kept us informed through the entire process.

Description of Work
Roof replaced.

06/04/2017

From start to finish it was a pleasant experience. After having my roof inspected it was obvious that it needed to be replaced. They are experts at dealing with insurance and are very knowledgeable when it comes to building code. So not only do they fix your house, but they fix it right. They stand behind their work and use the best product with the best warranties. My house looks amazing after th...

Description of Work
Roof inspection and full replacement

04/25/2017

Very well. Contractor was prompt to start project with pending cold weather and successfully completed project in a timely manner before the cold weather arrived. Project Supervisors maintained almost daily contact with me throughout the project. The Contractor made sure the area around the Guest House was cleaned and free of debris before leaving. I am very pleased with how everything worked out.

Description of Work
Removed existing roofing; installed new roofing of Guest House in accordance with State Building Codes; repaired roof damages from fallen tree; replaced damaged gutter.

Category stamped concrete

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Hail and Storm Repairs, Home Renovations, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Commercial Construction, In-Ground Swimming Pools, and anything else you can think of!