His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2013

Our mission is to glorify God as we embody the gospel through our hard labor and our honest behavior. Our desire is to bring satisfaction to the customer as they seek to improve their household. And to facilitate growth for student workers as they experience the business world from a Christian perspective....

Wayne lawn care

Hi my name is Duane I own a small local lawn and care service company we’re an family operated and Are located in Minneapolis and also provide services to the surrounding metro if for any reason you can’t reach me and can also give my manger a call Donovan Collins 612-501-2912

Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers by Clean & Clear Services on Angi
WASTED

Moving ? Spring cleaning ? Remodeling? Remove ALL of your unwanted items, junk and garbage with WASTED. We provide a peace of mind when it comes to removal of all things junk. Fast reliable service in less than 24 hours !

08/14/2020

1" of gravel removed from under old deck, $1,000!!!! We did it ourselves and gave it to a neighbor. They claim they do landscaping but when asked if would build landscape planter said no. Felt like a bunch of college kids trying to make $$ during time off.

Description of Work
1" of gravel removed

Category gutter cleaning,outdoor lighting

08/08/2020

The crew arrived nearly an hour late. I gave them a planting map for $450 worth of plants and instructions provided by the plant nursery. They removed rock from a small area and planted 30 small plants. I paid them cash and they left. The following day, I noticed some of the plants were wilting despite sufficient watering. I dug one up to find that it had been planted too shallowly because it was ...

Description of Work
Rock removal and planting

Category lawn service

04/27/2020

I could not have asked for a better result. With the many trees in my yard the amount of leaves is a bit overwhelming. The two young men that arrived at my home were incredibly efficient, courteous, and a pleasure to be around. They arrived early and worked pretty much non stop. I will hire them again for other projects.

Description of Work
Spring Cleanup of Leaves

Category gutter cleaning,leaf removal

08/05/2019

A few months ago our family moved to a house that had not been updated since the early 70's. This included the landscaping. I hired His Workmanship to remove landscaping rock and some dead bushes that were impossible to remove myself since the rock had sunk into the soil. They also hauled all the landscaping rock away. It was a huge project, and they completed it in two 6 hour days. What I really ...

Description of Work
Landscape rock removal

Category landscaping,pavers, gravel

05/08/2019

They workers arrived promptly and listened well to the scope of what I wanted done, as well as honoring my priorities as I wasn't sure if all the work could get done in the time frame I had. They were very respectful and easy to work with. They got right to work with and needed very minimal direction from me. They worked hard for the 3 hours and did a great job.

Description of Work
I neede spring yard cleanup. Lots of leaves! I also needed gutter clearning.

Category gutter cleaning,lawn service,leaf removal

Weeding, Digging, Sodding, Planting, Raking, Mulching, Trimming, Edging, Brush Removal, Rock Removal, Sidewalk, Retaining Walls, Patios, Moving, Loading, Unloading, Rearranging, Painting, Staining, Trampoline Set-up

Lawn Mowing, Aerating, Tree Removal