His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2013

4.4

4519 Toledo Ave N

Minneapolis, MN 55422

Our mission is to glorify God as we embody the gospel through our hard labor and our honest behavior. Our desire is to bring satisfaction to the customer as they seek to improve their household. And to facilitate growth for student workers as they experience the business world from a Christian perspective....

07/19/2022

Drew N.

It didn’t. I asked for a call to discuss project and negative reviews and I received this text… I think I’m good. You can keep your luck. Phone calls are technologically regressive. Get with the times bro. Then the person sent me a snapshot showing they had over 1,000,000 in an account. Can’t make this stuff up..

Description of Work
Mulch service

Category gutter cleaning

08/14/2020

Mary O.

1" of gravel removed from under old deck, $1,000!!!! We did it ourselves and gave it to a neighbor. They claim they do landscaping but when asked if would build landscape planter said no. Felt like a bunch of college kids trying to make $$ during time off.

Description of Work
1" of gravel removed

Category gutter cleaning, outdoor lighting

08/08/2020

Debra S.

The crew arrived nearly an hour late. I gave them a planting map for $450 worth of plants and instructions provided by the plant nursery. They removed rock from a small area and planted 30 small plants. I paid them cash and they left. The following day, I noticed some of the plants were wilting despite sufficient watering. I dug one up to find that it had been planted too shallowly because it was sitting on top of a large rock that should have been removed. The plant could not have survived with no place to put down roots. I ended up having to dig up, remove rock and replant 18 of the plants. I contacted Eric Pfeffer in 4 separate emails, providing pictures and asking that he contact me so we could discuss resolution of the situation. He ignored all my emails and only responded to a Google review that I placed after allowing him 3 weeks to set things right. His Google response disputed what I said but stated I "should contact him by email to discuss". He then responded directly to me by saying I would receive no refund because I "undid all their hard work for no good reason", which is absurd. Why would anyone spend 7 hours replanting plants if they didn't need to. This company purports to do work in the name of God, which is horrible. Their business practices are unethical and dishonest. Using the "facade of God" to sell your business, then disrespecting your customers is unconscionable.

Description of Work
Rock removal and planting

04/27/2020

Margaret F.

I could not have asked for a better result. With the many trees in my yard the amount of leaves is a bit overwhelming. The two young men that arrived at my home were incredibly efficient, courteous, and a pleasure to be around. They arrived early and worked pretty much non stop. I will hire them again for other projects.

Description of Work
Spring Cleanup of Leaves

Category gutter cleaning, leaf removal

05/08/2019

shirley G.

They workers arrived promptly and listened well to the scope of what I wanted done, as well as honoring my priorities as I wasn't sure if all the work could get done in the time frame I had. They were very respectful and easy to work with. They got right to work with and needed very minimal direction from me. They worked hard for the 3 hours and did a great job.

Description of Work
I neede spring yard cleanup. Lots of leaves! I also needed gutter clearning.

Category gutter cleaning, lawn service, leaf removal

08/10/2018

PAULA S.

Wow, super impressed with this company. Great communication. They did exactly what they said they would do, were prompt and very professional. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Removed and hauled away 2 clothes lines from my backyard.

06/01/2018

Louis C.

It went very well. They were courteous, hard working, prompt, eager to satisfy out needs.

Description of Work
Spring clean up leaves in several garden beds and spreading wood chips

Category lawn service, leaf removal, mulch

05/20/2017

Mark N.

Showed up on time and they guys worked hard.

Description of Work
Clearing brush from yard.

Category hauling services, lawn service

04/29/2017

CONNIE C.

All went very well.

Description of Work
Mike and Jeff did a great job of cleaning out my gardens this spring. They were a mess before they arrived and beautiful when they left. They weeded, cut back plants, dug out plants I wanted to get rid of, moved around some others, planted annuals, and then placed mulch around. It was an amazing amount of work that they completed in a short period of time. They were kind and conscientious. The garden looks wonderful. I also appreciated the extremely quick e-mail responses I received from Eric along the way.

ABC Painting and Remodeling

We are a small local painting company that believes in high standard of quality and exceptional work of art.

Urban Services

We offer residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning, holiday lights and more! I have been doing this for over 10 years and have seen it all. I have got the knowledge and expertise to get the job done and done right. I know we don’t have any reviews or anything like that but I just started this business. I worked for another company, that in my opinion was growing to fast and quality went downhill, so I started my own. I started this with a few core values in mind: offer quality work for a quality price, never get too big where the quality starts to decline, be respectful of clients and their homes and make sure the right people work for us so all our customers feel safe and know work will be done right. I know you will not be disappointed with Urban Services. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Offers by Urban Services on Angi
    The North Painting

We are a local family-owned and operated painting business. We pride ourselves in our attention to detail and we treat our clients' homes as our own. We offer full interior and exterior painting services, in both the residential and commercial fields. We also offer drywall and carpentry services, to make your project as easy as possible.

Check, Visa, PayPal

Lawn Mowing, Aerating, Tree Removal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services

How is His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services overall rated?

His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

What days are His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services open?

His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

What payment options does His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services provide

His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, PayPal

Does His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services offer free estimates?

No, His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services does not offer free project estimates.

Does His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services?

No, His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services does not offer warranties.

What services does His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services offer?

His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services offers the following services: Weeding, Digging, Sodding, Planting, Raking, Mulching, Trimming, Edging, Brush Removal, Rock Removal, Sidewalk, Retaining Walls, Patios, Moving, Loading, Unloading, Rearranging, Painting, Staining, Trampoline Set-up

Are there any services His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services does not offer?

Lawn Mowing, Aerating, Tree Removal