Heaven Scent Home Cleaning LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since February 2010

Professional. Reliable. On-Time. Bi-weekly, Monthly, One-Time All cleaning supplies & equipment provided. We have over 20 years of experience providing quality service We have 9 well trained employees we do not use subcontractors.$20.00 Off initial service for all Angie's List Customers. We are a very detailed and professional cleaning service. Customizing for each client based on their needs. We will provide references upon your request....

Handy House Cleaning

Handy House Cleaning

07/27/2017

Just to make sure that you know that I am reviewing the right company, I am reviewing Heaven Scent Home Cleaning (NOT Heaven Scent CLEANING SERVICE). Names are easily mistaken. Heaven Scent Home Cleaning is owned by Crocket. Robin visited, looked at the house, saw it needed a lot of work and made a bid. More than $1100. OK I thought, it is has not been cleaned for a long time. A job that is going ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean house that had not been done for quite a few years. Big job, she knew that.

08/16/2016

Cleaning was very good and through. I was very satisfied with results and speed of cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning of condo.

08/13/2016

Robin and her team did an excellent job on the day we moved out of our apartment - professional, personable, and very efficient. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move-out clean for our apartment

12/23/2015

The quality of the cleaning was satisfactory but the attitude was unsatisfactory

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Agreed to the company cleaning the same area I've had professional service clean before, was quoted a number $30 more than I previously paid before. When the crew got here they called her and said it would take them three hours to clean my house. She called me and said it would cost another hundred dollars. The crew was here for one hour and 20 minutes. I refused to pay the extra hundred dollars

CATEGORY house cleaning

This was a sight unseen quote which I did explain to the client that it MAY be Subject to Change! The condition of the home warranted the extra charge which was assessed by my team at the time of arrival. We are always fair and never attempt to charge above what is needed. The client refused to pay I tried to explain due to the 3 dogs and 1 cat dander etc... He refused so we proceeded to clean but...

11/06/2015

Scheduling was not smooth but the owner was professional and accepted responsibility. I appreciated that. Overall, the women that came into my house were professional and quick. I did find some furniture that was not dusted but, maybe they ran out of time... Overall, I'm happy with the help they provided me. *Note* I can't recall the exact date or amount so, I estimated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my 1800 SF house

Cleaning - dusting, straightening, vacuuming, bed making & organizing

Carpet, window & blind cleaning.

MasterCard, American Express, Check, Visa, Discover