Heaven Scent Cleaning Service

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2013

See website for additional service areas. Additional DBA - Del's Cleaning Service Inc....

Handy House Cleaning

Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers by Clean & Clear Services on Angi
Midwest Window Cleaning LLC

window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing

08/13/2014

Prompt, thorough and great communication. Very pleased.

Description of Work
House cleaning; set up on a bi-weekly schedule.

Category house cleaning

Thank You [Member Name Removed], Would you like to get back on a regular cleaning schedule? Thanks, Linda

07/15/2014

The only concern I had I was able to,work out with Linda directly. I am very pleased with her service.

Description of Work
Cleaned house, vacuumed ,cleaned floors,toilets, dusted

05/29/2014

Good. I would have her clean my house again, and I recommend her to anyone.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

02/17/2013

Linda is thorough and professional and respectful of our facilities, our needs and our time.

Description of Work
Home and office cleaning services.

01/07/2013

Overall Heaven Scent CLeaning is an excellent company. I have nothing but good to say about services obtained.

Description of Work
In home day care area and remaining home is cleaned bi-monthly. Cleanings consist of dusting, sanitizing kitchen/bathrooms & floors, vacuum, and glass cleaning of entire home. Linda does an excellent job in all areas. She has been cleaning for me for over a year. I have never had any issues or concerns. My house always smells and looks freshly cleaned when she is finished. Twice a year she cleans my carpet for a reasonable extra rate and I have a deep spring and fall cleaning. She has also done all of my windows - inside and out as needed. Linda is easy to communicate with and very flexible if any changes need to be made. I have had to re-schedule on her a few times and she has worked with me. I will continue to use Heaven Scent Cleaning and would recommend this Co to anyone who is in need of cleaning services. We are very satisfied with Linda's services to the highest level.

Category house cleaning

Residential and commercial house cleaning, dry carpet & rug, spit n shine, glass slipper, windows and glass, garbage, media rooms, electronics, kitchen and bathrooms, sinks, counters, mirrors, tub, showers, toilets & vacuum.

NA