Happy Place Interiors

Founded 2015 • With Angi since May 2016

We are socially-conscious home staging and interior decorating company in Minneapolis, MN. ___________________________________________________________________________ We transform spaces into happy places. Whether it's waking up in a home you fully love or selling your house for top dollar, Happy Place Interiors is ready to help bring a smile to your face. And to spread the joy, we donate 10% of profits to Minnesota charities that help people find, fix or furnish homes. ___________________________________________________________________________ SERVICES INCLUDE: (Decorating) • Interior Design Consultations • Paint & Color Consultations • One Day Decorating • Move In Decorating (Staging) • Home Staging Consultations • Hands On Staging (We do not offer vacant staging) ___________________________________________________________________________ Melanie Zaelich is an award-winning, Certified Home Stager & Redesigner and True Colour Expert. She is a current RESA (Real Estate Staging Association) member and past Minneapolis Chapter President....

Think Organized

Are you overwhelmed with clutter and frustrated when you can't find things? Struggling to manage the home and possessions of a deceased loved one? Do you find it hard to balance daily demands while preparing for a major life transition? If you answered yes to one of these questions, I can help! My name is Christine Daves and I am a Certified Professional Organizer (CPO). I work in high clutter areas like basements, attics, closets and can manage complete home clean-outs and relocations. You can enjoy the freedom of a prioritized and organized life! Contact me to discuss how we can make your organizational challenges disappear. *I am currently booked until November, 2021.

Closets For Life

Closets For Life, a custom organization company based in Apple Valley, Minnesota, works with residential clients as well as designers, builders and architects to create innovative storage solutions for all organizational needs including closets, offices, garages, kitchens, laundry rooms, wine cellars, Murphy beds and more. What makes Closets For Life different than the others? We listen. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to the client and determine their specific needs. We understand that each part of your home has unique organizational requirements.

Offers by Closets For Life on Angi
Jae Taylor Designs

Home Interior Design and Decorating, Kitchen Design, Room layout planning,Color consultation, Furniture selection and arrangement, Flooring, Window treatments, Lighting advice, Finishes, Fabric, Upholstery, Custom Upholstered Furniture. I provide all of these services, and more! It's time to update and get down get down to beautiful basics. Understanding that interior design is not a one-size-fits-all solution, I am personally committed to providing stellar service in a fun and non-intimidating creative process. MY COMMITMENT TO YOU is: (1) A custom tailored solution...Designed exclusively for you! (2)Expect Outstanding Customer Service... No job too big or too small. Our quality and service know no boundaries. (3)To provide the best value possible for my customers at all times...Convenience, Service and Savings. Schedule an appointment today!

Offers by Jae Taylor Designs on Angi

02/20/2021

Wonderfully! We HIGHLY recommend Melanie! We had just moved into our first home, and didn't have a lot to work with and weren't sure what to expect. Gratefully Melanie did an amazing job helping us identify easy & affordable quick fixes to make our home more beautiful. She also shared helpful insight into DIY projects we could take on, her experiences, and projects we could wait and think on. We l...

Description of Work
Interior design inspiration

Category interior designers

Thank you so much! You two were such a delight to work with and have an amazing home. I am so happy that you had me come out to help you start to be able to see the possibilities! Keep me posted!

11/20/2020

Melanie is incredible. She came by our house to give us a consultation for our living room and dining room. She came prepared with wonderful ideas, and was able to answer all of our questions. Melanie takes into account your lifestyle, and is able to give you great options for design that won't change your day to day activities. On top of that, she's so fun and we had a great time working with her...

Description of Work
Interior Design Consultation

Category interior designers,home & garage organization

Thank you so much for your kind words! I really enjoy meeting you too and I had fun too! Your home is going to be so beautiful and cozy, I'm excited for you!

09/23/2020

Awesome!!! We followed Melanie’s suggestions in updating our higher end home to prepare for a sale. Our home is lovely but was dated and we needed guidance.... Melanie knew exactly what a younger buyer would look for in purchasing! We sold in a week! Thanks to Melanie’s expertise!!!!

Description of Work
Updating to sell our home

Category interior designers

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! I really appreciate your trust with my recommendations. You executed the vision perfectly and it showed! Obviously, it sold so quickly! Congratulations!

09/17/2020

Melanie is excellent at what she does! We hired her for a 2-hour design consult for the main level of our home. She sent us a survey to fill out beforehand asking about our color preferences, style, etc. so she knew a bit about our interests before she came. Then she used the time to not only introduce us to design tips in general, but to give us specifics on colors, patterns, items to consider, a...

Description of Work
Design Consult

Category interior designers,home staging

Thank you so much! It was a pure joy to meet you both and help you with your beautiful home. I can just see it all come together. Please keep me posted!

09/14/2020

Melanie is great to work with! She took the time to understand my style and help me to see how I could make changes in my home that would make me feel proud and comfortable to live there. She not only came up with some out-of-the-box ideas but also didn't make me feel overwhelmed by the amount of work to be done. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Interior Design

Category interior designers,home staging

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! I'm so happy that you had me out to help you with your new home. I love the color and style choices we discussed and how they will add all the character and style you love. It's going to be just gorgeous! Keep me posted!

Home staging, home redesign and interior decorating, home organization.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal