Galleria Restoration Hardware

With Angi since October 2011

Cost is determined by the job....

Kaufman Roofing has been in business since 1930, working in the Twin Cities and surrounding neighborhood. With the peculiar nuances affecting roofs in the Twin Cities; varying roof types (slate, tile, wood shakes, metal, & flat), harsh weather conditions, and seasonal extremes, our experience is invaluable. Our philosophy hasn't changed since we started doing roofs in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding areas nearly a century ago.

Purpose Driven Restoration & Remodeling is an Elk River, MN-based, full-service general contractor specializing in replacing roofing, siding, windows, doors and gutters. This includes storm restoration and retail sales. It also designs and builds residential additions and does remodels kitchens, basements and bathrooms. The Purpose Driven name is rooted in its core value of treating customers right and doing the right thing. You can count on PDR for integrity, trust, honesty and quality. Family-Owned Purpose Driven Restoration & Remodeling is an A+ Accredited Business by the Better Business Bureau. Purpose Driven Restoration & Remodeling will stand by you after the storm and throughout the restoration and remodeling journey.

We install great quality windows, roofing, and siding that doesn't break the bank. Whether you're just replacing parts, or remodeling your whole house, we do jobs of all sizes! Our trained installers are fast, courteous, and professional. Most jobs only take one day to install. Estimates are always free! We do NOT install interior doors

10/15/2011

It was great - from the moment I walked in to the delivery. David even sent me a thank you card. I will definately return.

Description of Work
I walked into RH at the Galleria looking for a bed skirt and ended up buying a sofa! I'd been looking everywhere for a down-filled slipcovered sofa: Pottery Barn, Crate + Barrell, Macy's, HOM Furniture, etc. and wasn't able to find any that fufilled all of my requirements. When I walked into RH, I saw the perfect sofa. I assumed it would be out of my price range, because of the quality. Quite the contrary, I found out. I was assisted by David Sunderland, who was absolutely fantastic to work with. He told me there was a promotion going on that would save me about $600 on my "perfect" sofa. He spent about an hour with me, and helped me select the right design, size, and fabric. I'm delighted with my purchase, and feel as if I received a great value. The store representatives use iPads to access product details and specifications, which was very efficient, and is a practice I'd not seen before.

Category furniture sales

Furniture, lighting, bedroom, hardwood, dining room, chairs, cabinets, tubs, faucet, hardware, sinks, mirrors, pillows & blankets.