EnviroBate

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2001

3301 E 26TH ST

Minneapolis, MN 55406

EnviroBate remediates environmental conditions in your home to help you breathe easier. Contact Marcus Rymer and he will walk you through the process we follow to keep your home safe and clean....

06/30/2021

Lori P.

It was extremely stressful to have asbestos found in my lower level after flood damage. Having your house torn up is no fun. The guys from EnviroBate took away so much of that stress! They were so understanding, so professional, and so considerate of my time. The repeatedly accommodated my need to access various areas of the house in the midst of their work. They worked around multiple issues at my home and were so careful with my animals. One guy (Darin) even fixed my garage door and carried down a very heavy container of food for my animals. He also asked if their equipment would scare the animals and had me monitor the animals while he turned on various tools to make sure the animals wouldn't freak out. These guys are great and I'd highly recommend them!

Description of Work
asbestos removal

11/05/2017

Richard P.

Had initially contacted them about testing and was pleased when they said that since they provided abatement, they didn't do testing. Their estimate was within the range of what the state asbestos program staffer had guestimated, and about 30% less than another Angie's A-lister we consulted. They offered us a reduction in the water/power charge since we lived close to their facility. Marcus communicated well and scheduled the work as early as possible since we had a time issue. He also acted quickly to help make the manifest for the disposal of the contaminated material available for the wrecking permit application.

Description of Work
Asbestos removal of three tested/reported areas of fire-damaged house in preparation for wrecking.

09/25/2017

Erik B.

Work was done very well, price was the best we got, very responsive and professional company and employees

Description of Work
Asbestos insulation on hot water pipes in basement removed

Category asbestos removal

Thank you for choosing EnviroBate to perform the work in your home [Member Name Removed]. We are glad it went well for you!

09/04/2016

Colleen S.

Envirobate quoted me at $1200 only to remove the drywall and insulation behind it. He told me it would take 4 hours of labor. I asked how much it would cost if I moved my washing machine and the steel tables out of the way, and then the price was $800. They wanted to charge $400 to MOVE a laundry machine and tables?? Seriously? I mentioned that this seemed like a lot of money, and the rep kept on saying, you should just file an insurance claim. Guess what, with a $1000 deductible, that makes absolutely no sense. But I guess in his universe, it's ok if you screw the insurance company for an exorbitant sum of money (because obviously, removing the drywall is only the first part of the claim). I hired a handyman to come remove the drywall for me. It took one guy two hours to remove it by himself and he charged me $150. Envirobate did come to assess the situation quickly and provide an accurate appraisal of what needed to happen. They said they'd be available to come out in the next couple days, which would have been convenient. But please, don't treat me like a bewildered young faun who cannot solve problems for a reasonable expense. Took me a few extra days to get it done, but for saving $1050, I'll take it.

Description of Work
Following a plumbing backup, my laundry room wall was soaked. Weeks later, I had a mold problem that seemed to be expanding. When envirobate came out, I had a spot of mold on my wall that was about 1' tall and 3' wide behind my washing machine and some stainless steel tables. I needed the drywall and insulation ripped out so it could dry.

Category mold removal

[Member Name Removed], I'm very sorry that you did not have the experience you wanted with EnviroBate. We will strive to do better in the future. EnviroBate was planning to perform the work following mold remediation procedures that our workers have been trained in to ensure that your room would not have further mold contamination which is why it would take the time our project manager discussed with you. We did not mean to be disrespectful when we recommended that you talk to your insurance company. There can be other reasons to notify your insurance company, for example, in case this water damage caused other issues for you beyond this mold issue. We hope that your mold issue is in the rearview mirror for you now. Best regards, Mark

03/13/2016

John B.

I called Jeff to get his thoughts on some asbestos duct insulation in the basement of a house we were making an offer on. He was out with an appointment, but called back ASAP and asked for all the details, then walked me through what he would do in my situation. Incredibly, even though his livelihood is asbestos mitigation, he recommended I leave it alone (he said since there was so little asbestos, and the insulation tape was in good enough shape, it'd actually be worse to try and remove it). He was extremely courteous and knowledgeable, and even though his advice meant that I wouldn't be hiring him, he has my recommendation for anyone who actually DOES have an asbestos problem.

Description of Work
Provide asbestos consultation

12/07/2015

AMY J.

Great service. Worked well and quickly with our general contractor to get the job done and keep us on schedule. Price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Removed vinyl flooring with asbestos

11/29/2015

Kevin C.

Great professionalism and excellent clean up.

Description of Work
Removed asbestos wrapped duct work in basement.

11/18/2015

Angelique K.

We were getting a new furnace installed by a different company. The furnace installer brought in this company to do the full removal of our old furnace and the asbestos. The price in removal was included in with our install, so I do not have an exact cost. Plus I don't think that really matters when you are talking about your health and family?s health. The two men that came in to do the job were friendly, quick and careful. They laid down fabric to protect our floors and cleaned up after themselves when they were finished. I would highly recommend them to another homeowner.

11/02/2015

Katie S.

Darrin was very helpful from the moment I contacted him to get a quote. He understood the work to be performed and when I mentioned that the duct work he needed to remove was under the concrete slab and wouldn't be visible, he was able to give me a quote over the phone and stuck to it. Pricing was excellent, best of all quotes I received. He was very open about the process for removing asbestos and said that he would do air sampling while performing the work. Very cooperative and willing to provide us with a certificate of insurance and copy of his license.

Description of Work
Removed 25' of asbestos duct work

10/30/2015

Pamela R.

Each person was professional, competent and efficient. The work was completed on one day and I am very pleased with the results. I would definitely recommend them for the service performed.

Description of Work
Asbestos abatement and old boiler removal

Kim McLean & Team - Alerus Mortgage

Formerly known as RMG/Residential Mortgage. The home buying and home financing experience should be stress free. The highest compliment I can receive from my clients is that “It was so easy- all I did was show up and sign some papers!”. We've taken the guess work out of questions like– “How quickly can I get approved?" and "How much will it cost and can I close on time?” by being the only lender in town that offers Guaranteed Closing Costs (to the penny) and an Approval Guarantee of $10,000 to submit to the seller when you make your offer. We have never failed to close a loan we said we would, so we offer peace of mind as well. RMG combines unparalleled service with unquestioned product integrity for customers, industry partners and investors. You’ll find that when you work with Kim, Nancy or Brigitte there is no doubt we have your best interest at heart. We all work hard on your behalf to guide you through the hundreds of loan options available making sure everything is explained well so that we are sure you understand the process. We will always be there with gentle reminders so that you are assured nothing is missed. We never lose sight of the personal touch that makes you, our client, the most important piece of the home financing process.

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi
    Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care

Super Service Award Winner 11 Years in a Row! 10% off Initial Emergency Service for Water, Fire or Smoke Damage. Green Clean is a locally-owned, full service cleaning and restoration company. Founded in 1996, Green Clean (formerly R&C Cleaning Specialists) has established a reputation for delivering high-quality cleaning and restoration services for homeowners, businesses, and insurance companies throughout the entire Twin Cities Metro area. From initial consultations to project management, reconstruction and restorations, every member of Green Clean staff are dedicated to restoring healthy environments. That dedication, along with an experienced, IICRC-certified staff of cleaning and restoration technicians have earned Green Clean an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. 24 hour Water/Fire Damage Response Line 612-789-9600. Additional phones: (952) 944-9600 and (651) 714-4554.

Offers by Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care on Angi