Ebenezer Hands & Hearts Est

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2012

Moving out of the family home can be a difficult task. With that move comes the enormous task of sorting through a lifetime of possessions and selling those items that are no longer needed. The responsibility seems overwhelming. And rightly so. The Ebenezer Hands & Hearts Volunters can help ease the transition for you and your family through its Hands and Hearts Estate Sales program....

Closets For Life

Closets For Life, a custom organization company based in Apple Valley, Minnesota, works with residential clients as well as designers, builders and architects to create innovative storage solutions for all organizational needs including closets, offices, garages, kitchens, laundry rooms, wine cellars, Murphy beds and more. What makes Closets For Life different than the others? We listen. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to the client and determine their specific needs. We understand that each part of your home has unique organizational requirements.

Offers by Closets For Life on Angi
Think Organized

Are you overwhelmed with clutter and frustrated when you can't find things? Struggling to manage the home and possessions of a deceased loved one? Do you find it hard to balance daily demands while preparing for a major life transition? If you answered yes to one of these questions, I can help! My name is Christine Daves and I am a Certified Professional Organizer (CPO). I work in high clutter areas like basements, attics, closets and can manage complete home clean-outs and relocations. You can enjoy the freedom of a prioritized and organized life! Contact me to discuss how we can make your organizational challenges disappear. *I am currently booked until mid-December, 2021.

01/29/2016

Troy M.

Called Hands & Heart and got voicemail. Had a woman return my call two days later and she explained the different estate sales scenarios while I explained the estate details, location etc. I then needed to call Andrew to schedule a visit to the estate. I called Andrew and left voicemail. It took another day or so for him to return my call. He discussed the estate sales process in more detail and we scheduled a date to visit the property and a date for the sale to occur. We visited the estate a few days later. He arrived at the property 25 minutes late and didn't call to tell me he was running late. We toured the property and all of the items. At the end of the tour he said it was too far from their office and he didn't want the business. While he was friendly, it was a huge waste of time to meet with him and it only delayed discussions with other service providers. Someone at their company could have easily mapped the property on the first phone call to tell me they weren't interested. Don't know how the rest of the process would have gone, but not much sense of urgency at the company.

Description of Work
Met with me regarding doing an estate sale

Category home & garage organization

06/01/2012

LAURA W.

We had to sell our house last summer so we found them. They come in and do the moving and they are nonprofit. They cleaned everything, they take the money, and they call when everything is done. Their price is as advertised and they take credit cards.

Description of Work
We used Ebenezer Hands & Hearts Est for moving. They took away everything and donated it.

Category home & garage organization

Clean, sort and display merchandise Research values and price items Design and place advertisements including our Web site and local classified ads Notify our mailing list of 1,000-plus followers of your sale Strategically place sales signs in high-traffic areas Cooperate with your realtor to cross-promote if the house is for sale Conduct the sale and assist customers Provide shoppers the convenience of Mastercard®, Visa® and Discover Card®. Pack and remove all unsold items Leave you with a “bro

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover