Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo

Minnesota: Contractors
03/31/2022

Services Available In:

Minneapolis, MN 55303

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo has 25 years experience and is both a family- and locally owned business. What sets us apart from the competition is that we do roof shampooing and cleaning with eco-friendly products that no one else uses. We also do a little bit of remodeling, siding, and remodeling. Need your roof shampooed and your windows taken care of? We are your guys. Diamond Roofing, Remodeling & Roof Shampoo are Minnesota-licensed contractors. We are also a Certified roof shampoo contractor. We also have an A+ rating with the BBB, so don't hesitate to contact us for a free estimate....

roof cleaning (8)roofing (5)pressure washing (2)

05/27/2020

Emma L.

Diamond Roofing did an excellent job both with roof cleaning and roof repair. They responded promptly to my initial call and services were performed on time and on budget. They went above and beyond to meet my timeline. Not only was quality of work excellent, they made sure house, deck and patio were cleaned of debris after the work was performed.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning and roof repair

Category roofing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

04/27/2020

Jevin C.

Diamond Roofing did an excellent job removing algae, lichen and moss build up on my house and garage. I was impressed with the retractable roof scrubber. Roof looks great. Diamond Roofing was great to work with. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Roof shampoo on house and garage, plus some roof repair.

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

12/17/2019

Susan B.

Went very well, Chris went beyond what was expected of him. Will hire him the next time I need this job done.

Description of Work
remove snow on roof

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

10/15/2019

Lisa B.

I called and talked to a very nice guy. Gave him our info and he said he'd be out to give us an estimate since we were located in an area where they did a lot of business. Never heard from him again.

Description of Work
Small section of cedar shake roof needed cleaning

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

08/01/2019

Ythan P.

Chris and team were great - they explained to us how the process works and why it is necessary. Additionally, their process does not use harmful chemicals. For comparison sake, I got multiple quotes and Diamond Roofing was best on price as well. Thanks!

Description of Work
We had algae growing on the north side of our roof that needed to be cleaned.

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

07/16/2019

Chester D.

Great job! Quick, efficient and very friendly. A pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Washed my roof 2 years ago, today he just sprayed it with zinc

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

06/25/2019

Joyce M.

Great job! Very professional and courteous. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Roof repair and cleaning

Work Completed On 06/25/2019

04/09/2019

KIM W.

We're very happy with the result. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
Roof shampoo

Work Completed On 06/09/2018

06/27/2017

Steve W.

Chris did an amazing job of cleaning my roof. He worked extremely hard and really cared about doing a thorough job. He was very helpful in explaining how the Roof Shampoo process works and what causes the growth on my roof. Chris was very thorough in cleaning up the roof, the siding of the house, and our landscaping.

Description of Work
I needed my roof cleaned of moss, lichen, and algae.

Category roofing,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/20/2017

07/17/2016

Chester D.

Chris was very thorough in cleaning the roof and cleaning up after he was finished. From the ground we had no idea how bad it was until after he finished and the roof dried. WOW! Who knew. We have a 1500 sq ft foot print for our house with a 6/12 pitch.

Description of Work
Roof was staining and collecting deposits. Turned out to be mold, moss, pollen and who knows what else. Chris has a device that power washes the roof and neutralizes the mold. It turns black in the presence of mold and the water coming off of our roof was really BLACK!

Work Completed On 07/15/2016

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL, FULL SERVICE FOR ROOFING, SIDING, WINDOWS, GUTTERS, AND REMODELING, PROPERTY PRESERVATION SERVICES TO MORTGAGE COMPANIES FOR HOMES IN FORCLOSURE OR RENTAL PROPERTIES.

Visa, MasterCard, Check