Dave's Handyman Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2005

2920 Natchez Ave S

Minneapolis, MN 55416

OWNER OPERATED. OCCAIONALLY USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOUR SERVICES.

08/02/2017

Jaclyn M.

Dave did an excellent job with this vague task. It required him to 'fashion' something when the mount we purchased did not fit with the basketball hoop purchased, fasten 2 by 4's to the inside of our garage, and come back to our house on two separate occasions to get the job done. It looks great! Dave was always responsive to my calls and texts and flexible. I will definitely hire him again if the need presents itself!

Description of Work
We needed a basketball hoop hung on our stucco garage.

01/29/2016

Amy H.

Category house painters, doors

12/30/2014

Diane D.

The experience from start to finish was wonderful! Dave responded to my phone call the same day. He was able to stop by my house and provide an estimate within 2 days. I knew I wanted crown molding installed, but I had no idea how many types there were. He gave me good feedback on what would look best in my home. He shopped around and got a good price for the materials. He painted the crown molding and had it installed within a week. I'd definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Dave installed crown molding in three rooms.

Category handyman service, doors

07/07/2014

KATHLEEN J.

It was very good. It went very well. They do a very good work and they're very thorough.

Description of Work
They did the painting of the exterior trim.

Category house painters

06/22/2014

Michele Z.

Dave is very sweet and did a great job on the repair. He works with your schedule and ALWAYS answers your call or returns your call within minutes. We will be using Dave in the future!

Description of Work
Door frame repair and installation

Category handyman service, doors

11/14/2006

HEDY L.

I will definitely call Dave again for future jobs!

Description of Work
Dave fixed some water damaged drywall in my basement and a valve leak. He also repaired an "outside cement-rock" problem.

Category drywall, plumbing, water damage restoration

04/06/2006

TERESA H.

Dave responded to my request with same-day service. He performed the work well and in a reasonable amount of time. He was very tidy and considerate - he asked for a blanket before placing his steel tool chest on my ceramic tile floor. His rates are very reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced a leaky kitchen faucet.

10/31/2005

JON S.

DAVE WAS EASY TO WORK WITH AND THE JOB WAS VERY WELL DONE. I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD TURN OUT AS NICE AS IT DID.

Description of Work
DAVE PATCHED A HOLE IN THE DRYWALL IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM. HE FIT THE DRYWALL AROUND THE DRYER VENT AND THEN TAPED AND APPLIED PLASTER OVER THE SURFACE. HE SANDED IT ALL DOWN (TWO VISITS).

Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers Coupon

Phillips Painting Plus LLC

Interior and exterior painting, wallpaper removal, staining and varnishing, fine enamel. Some ceiling/wall repair. Owner/operator. Free estimates. Fully insured

2022 Super Service Award

Liberty Painting & Maintenance

4 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges.

5-10%

HANDYMEN, SIDING, DOORS, PLUMBING, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, SHEET ROCK, TEXTURED CEILINGS, WINDOWS, CARPETING, CERAMIC AND VINYL TILE, MOW LAWNS, CLEAN GUTTERS, AND HOME INSPECTION. INSTALL CEILING FANS. GARAGE DOORS. WINDOW CLEANING. MOVING. POWER WASHING, ORGANIZATION & FINISHING OF GARAGES.

Roofing and Landscaping