Dave's Handyman Services

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2005

OWNER OPERATED. OCCAIONALLY USES SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOUR SERVICES....

Kaufman Sheet Metal & Roofing Inc

Kaufman Roofing has been in business since 1930, working in the Twin Cities and surrounding neighborhood. With the peculiar nuances affecting roofs in the Twin Cities; varying roof types (slate, tile, wood shakes, metal, & flat), harsh weather conditions, and seasonal extremes, our experience is invaluable. Our philosophy hasn't changed since we started doing roofs in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding areas nearly a century ago.

Concrete Builders

RESIDENTIAL CONCRETE WORK-TROUBLESHOOTING-SMALL JOBS

Vogelpohl Construction

Vogelpohl construction offers all types of work that can turn your home into your dream home, we are licensed and insured, have been in the construction business for almost 20 years take a look at the gallery and get some ideas!

08/02/2017

Dave did an excellent job with this vague task. It required him to 'fashion' something when the mount we purchased did not fit with the basketball hoop purchased, fasten 2 by 4's to the inside of our garage, and come back to our house on two separate occasions to get the job done. It looks great! Dave was always responsive to my calls and texts and flexible. I will definitely hire him again if the need presents itself!

Description of Work
We needed a basketball hoop hung on our stucco garage.

01/29/2016

Category house painters,doors

12/30/2014

The experience from start to finish was wonderful! Dave responded to my phone call the same day. He was able to stop by my house and provide an estimate within 2 days. I knew I wanted crown molding installed, but I had no idea how many types there were. He gave me good feedback on what would look best in my home. He shopped around and got a good price for the materials. He painted the crown molding and had it installed within a week. I'd definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Dave installed crown molding in three rooms.

Category handyman service,doors

07/07/2014

It was very good. It went very well. They do a very good work and they're very thorough.

Description of Work
They did the painting of the exterior trim.

Category house painters

06/22/2014

Dave is very sweet and did a great job on the repair. He works with your schedule and ALWAYS answers your call or returns your call within minutes. We will be using Dave in the future!

Description of Work
Door frame repair and installation

Category handyman service,doors

11/14/2006

I will definitely call Dave again for future jobs!

Description of Work
Dave fixed some water damaged drywall in my basement and a valve leak. He also repaired an "outside cement-rock" problem.

Category drywall,plumbing,water damage restoration

04/06/2006

Dave responded to my request with same-day service. He performed the work well and in a reasonable amount of time. He was very tidy and considerate - he asked for a blanket before placing his steel tool chest on my ceramic tile floor. His rates are very reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced a leaky kitchen faucet.

10/31/2005

DAVE WAS EASY TO WORK WITH AND THE JOB WAS VERY WELL DONE. I DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD TURN OUT AS NICE AS IT DID.

Description of Work
DAVE PATCHED A HOLE IN THE DRYWALL IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM. HE FIT THE DRYWALL AROUND THE DRYER VENT AND THEN TAPED AND APPLIED PLASTER OVER THE SURFACE. HE SANDED IT ALL DOWN (TWO VISITS).

Category handyman service

HANDYMEN, SIDING, DOORS, PLUMBING, INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING, SHEET ROCK, TEXTURED CEILINGS, WINDOWS, CARPETING, CERAMIC AND VINYL TILE, MOW LAWNS, CLEAN GUTTERS, AND HOME INSPECTION. INSTALL CEILING FANS. GARAGE DOORS. WINDOW CLEANING. MOVING. POWER WASHING, ORGANIZATION & FINISHING OF GARAGES.

Roofing and Landscaping