CSC Remodelers

Founded 2008 • With Angi since November 2011

8444 Pillsbury Ave S

Minneapolis, MN 55420

Located in Bloomington and serving the entire Twin Cities Metro Area, CSC Remodelers installs Roofs, Windows, Siding, Insulation, Doors, and Bathroom and Kitchen remodels. CSC Remodelers, Sells and installs Asphalt roofs, premium wood and vinyl windows, siding, insulation, doors, complete bathroom and kitchen remodels! We have over 30 Years of selling experience in the exterior and interior remodeling industry. We give you the personal attention that is lost in the industry’s “big boy” techniques. High Pressure sales and never take no for an answer attitudes are not our approach. We have the best products and workmanship in town and enjoy passing these qualities on to you in a relaxed and confident matter. After sitting down with one of our sales representatives, it will be an experience you enjoy. You will be educated and be given all the options needed to make a confident and well thought out decision. CSC Remodelers products beautify & modernize homes, while lowering your energy costs through our top Star rated energy efficiency technology. Economically designed to minimize effective heat loss, CSC Remodelers Low-E replacement windows are made of the highest quality insulated wood & vinyl. Due to their superior quality product design, our high quality replacement windows are Energy Star Certified & have earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal. Our replacement windows are the perfect solution for broken, drafty, or just outdated windows. We also offer a full line of replacement doors & vinyl siding. CSC Remodelers offers Same As Cash and other financing options as well. We will explain these options and find the option that works best for you. Thank You from all of us here at CSC for considering us for your home improvement needs and we hope to hear from you soon. Give us a call. — 952-300-2635 — For all your home remodeling needs, call Minnesota based CSC Remodelers today, 952-300-2635, for a no obligation, in home consultation. We provide roo...

12/19/2017

Kathie L.

salesman did not follow-through on verbal commitments. Under-decking is so bad I will need to hire a better contractor to fix and replace. Anything beyond very basic deck construction was a challenge for the contractor; they use sub-contractors to do the work. Damaged house siding. Errors in design had to be corrected during construction, changed to a lower cost design; contractor kept savings.

Description of Work
replace two existing decks

Category decks

CSC Remodelers performs a final "walk through" and an official completion certificate to the homeowners for each of the projects that we complete. We were unaware that there were any issues with this project until we recieved a check for payment in full from the homeowner through the mail. We were not offered a chance to complete any fixes that may have been required to the deck. We will follow up with this customer...

06/21/2017

Connie S.

They were very responsive. I did however end up selecting a different contractor. It was just a matter of timing, there was so much damage to so many areas, availability was a challenge.

Description of Work
Work was not done.

02/16/2016

althea W.

The person simply came out to bid a job, and was surprised that I asked him to take an overview and prioritize the list of exterior repairs. He had no intention of drawing up plans, and said that would cost a lot more. Since we could not agree at all, I asked for a refund of what I had paid. The worker readily agreed, and took off. The company was slower to refund, and required several phone calls, and demands. Very unpleasant.

Description of Work
This Big Deal said the contractor would draw up plans for exterior renovation.

Category remodeling

02/11/2016

Dominic M.

It went very well. They were very pleasant and got the job done. They finished on time for when they said they would. I was leery of contractors until i went through the process with them. They were helpful the whole way through the process and answered any questions i had and never left me hanging. I would continue to go through CSC Exteriors for any new projects and recommend them to anyone else who has a project coming up.

Description of Work
Insulation, windows, roofing and siding.

Category insulation,roofing,siding,replacement windows,roof cleaning

02/09/2016

Dustin L.

Last year the wife and I decided that we needed a home make-over. We shopped around and got 4 estimates, we then sat down and went over the 4 companies. CSC wasn't the cheapest, but wasn't the most expensive either. When Bruce came out to our house to give us the estimate, we felt very secure with him. He was honest and went through the estimate with us step by step. He showed us the trouble spots that needed the repairs ASAP, and parts of the house that weren't in such dyer need. Bruce in my opinion is the most honest, trusting person in the business. This whole project took about 6 weeks start to finish, even though it was 20 below the workers were there installing the insulation. The windows in our old house were leaking air so bad it would bow out the plastic that we had on them. The new Richland 900 series that they installed are amazing! No more plastic windows in this house. The roof was completed in 3 days due to them having to put down a tarp and heat up the roof because of the weather. All in all it was one of the smoothest jobs that I've had done. Even though I didn't want to drop as much as I did, but I know in the long run I just doubled my house value, and I got high quality products installed by professionals. I want to thank Bruce again for being straight forward, honest, and professional at his job and making this remodel project a smooth and fun experience. [member name removed]

Description of Work
They did Attic Insulation, a new roof, Siding and Windows.

Category insulation,roofing,siding,water damage restoration,replacement windows,roof cleaning

12/30/2015

Diane T.

First, I would say that the three guys that came were friendly and congenial. They checked a spot where we had a small leak on a fairly new roof. However, in the process of doing that, they informed me that I needed several thousand dollars more in upgrading the attic insulation (which was added only two years previously) and that I needed a new bathroom fan. In general, it felt like I paid $99 to have them make a sales call. Thus the "C" overall.

Description of Work
Checked for a leak on my one-year old roof.

Category electrician,insulation,remodeling,roofing

10/30/2015

Todd M.

Purchased a roof inspection deal. Original visit in October 2014, they did not bring a ladder for a 2-story home. Said they would call back to reschedule, did not. I called and rescheduled, for early November. Snowed on the scheduled date, they did not call to notify that they would not be there and did not call to reschedule, again forcing me to call to reschedule for Summer 2015. They did honor the original deal, but I was forced to continue the follow-ups. They would have simply collected the amount and let the deal lapse.

Description of Work
Roof inspection, exhaust vent repair.

10/14/2015

DYLAN W.

Work did not get done. NEver came back.

Description of Work
I paid for roof inspection and maintenance. The repairs on the roof were never done. The person they sent offered to do some independent work at a lower price which he started, but never finished. When I tried to contact him again, he had quit CSC and I could not locate and the work never got done, so I never really got the roof work done.

09/22/2015

Rodney H.

They offered a bid, which we agreed to. We signed a contract, but the company representative did not. According to the contract, since the company did not sign it, it is not legally binding. We paid a deposit for the work. Circumstances with the company and at home had changed, so we asked to change the contract, and we asked for our deposit back, which the company agreed to. It's been about a month since he agreed to send us a check to return our deposit, but now he is not returning our calls or emails, and the deposit has not been returned. Before I asked for our deposit back, they had been very responsive and professional, but since I asked for a refund, this has not been the case.

Description of Work
We hired CSC Exteriors to replace the siding on part of our house.

Category siding

We had a signed contract with The [member name removed]. It states that if the customer cancels we are entitled to 35%. But we only kept a $1000 on goof faith considering it was 2 weeks later and we had ordered the materials, and time.

09/17/2015

Anna A.

Nate was wonderful and I am really glad he came a little later. Adam was not very professional. He left cigarette butts in my yard, the smoke came in through the windows, and when he dropped the insulation hose through an upper window, he smashed three of my flowers in my garden. He also mentioned that he couldn't wait to get a "real job" and that there was a lot of turn around. He also left black smudges from his shoes and hands all over my walls near the attic opening. Nate, on the other hand, was great. He apologized for Adam killing my flowers. He also reminded Adam to vacuum up his mess both upstairs and downstairs. If he hadn't done that, I believe Adam would have left an even bigger mess.

Description of Work
They put much needed insulation in our attic.

Category insulation,roofing,replacement windows,woodworking

Complete Building Solutions

SUPER SERVICE AWARD FOR FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS! Complete Building Solution's team of professional engineers and consultants brings residential and commercial structural engineering solutions to our Midwest based clients. We are here to remove the mystery of structural engineering; bridging the gap between construction and engineering in a consumer-friendly way.

Leatherneck Services

Veteran owned and operated residential snow plowing service. We are able to clear snow from any size driveway, walkway/path, decks and patios. Shoveled walkway to front door included in estimate. Salt available upon request. We provide excellent and efficient service to ensure you wake up or come home to a snowless driveway.

Black Bear Builders

With 20 years of construction experience, this industry is second nature to me. I believe that true professionalism is born from the ability to work your craft with ease - always being a few steps ahead of the game, and knowing where to look for problems before they arise. As comfortable as I often feel on site and at the drawing board, I constantly expect improvement for myself and strive to perfect my work. With Black Bear Builders, you can expect to be cared for and respected as I help you in reaching your goals. Started in 1999, Black Bear Builders offers carpentry and general contracting services. The business accepts cash, check and credit cards.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express, Discover

Roof Replacement, Replacement Windows, Doors, Siding (including installation of James Hardie products), Decks, Insulation, gutters, & Bathroom Remodels

Gutter & Window Cleaning