Craftsmen Home Improvements Inc

Minnesota: Contractors
03/31/2023

7455 France Ave S # 194

Minneapolis, MN 55435

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Ask about Angie's list discount. Craftsmen Home Improvements, founded in 1991 is an award-winning contractor specializing in window replacement, siding, and roofing. Craftsmen uses the highest quality materials, backed by the longest, most extensive product warranties available. Awarded the Angie's List Super Service Award every year since 2004. (We have a 5 window minimum), (Gutters only in conjunction with roof or siding), (Attic insulation only in conjunction with a new roof.) (We do not do roof or siding repairs) Additional Phone Number: (651) 229-4045, (763) 441-5552 & (612) 861-1958. We offer James Hardie siding, GAF and Owens Corning shingles, Andersen Windows, Marvin Windows, Hayfield Windows, Richlin Windows, Lindsay Windows, Pella Windows....

roofing (660)window replacement (403)siding companies (332)gutter repair (169)insulation (165)door installation (99)woodworking (32)decks & porches (30)general contractors (23)egress window (18)house painting (17)handyman (16)

07/23/2021

Craftsmen Home Improvement did excellent work replacing our roof due to storm damage. They were professional, everyone from the salesman, to the office staff, to the three men who removed our old roof and installed the new one. They did not disturb our landscaping and they cleaned the area every evening when they left. It was surprising quiet. Their nifty Equipter machinery carried the old shingle...

Description of Work
Roof replacement due to storm damage

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

07/21/2021

Craftsman Home Improvements have done siding, doors, windows, and roof/gutters on my home now. From sales to office to the teams doing the work everyone has been outstanding. I highly recommend for your next project. Great communication and fantastic final product and follow up!

Description of Work
Siding, windows, roof, gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

07/15/2021

I was very pleased with the work Craftsmen Home Improvements did installing a new roof. They were very professional; they finished the work in a single day, and they cleaned up the area completely after they were done.

Description of Work
Installing a new roof

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

07/15/2021

As a first time home owner, I was unsure of the process to have my roof replaced. Even before I signed the contract to get the work scheduled, Jim, Ellie, Carolyn and Lucy were very helpful with answering questions I had by phone or email, even on weekends. I was very impressed and grateful for that and it kept the entire process stress free! Tony and the crew did a fantastic job getting the roof ...

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

07/09/2021

The project was done quickly with quality work. The new roof looks great and should last for years to come. I appreciated the extra level detail that they put in to make sure they cleaned up everything.

Description of Work
roof and gutter replacement

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/09/2021

07/08/2021

Craftsmen did a great job on my roof. They were quick to give me an estimate, they kept me informed on scheduling, and they showed up when they said they would. They completed the job quickly and cleaned up afterwards. Their pricing was competitive. Recommended!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

07/06/2021

I found Craftsman via Angie’s List after recent storm damage. Their proposal seemed very thorough and comprehensive compared to others I received. The scheduling and logistics were very easy and the new roof turned out great. The install team was very professional as was the project team. Would use them again for sure.

Description of Work
New Shingles

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

06/26/2021

This is the second project that we have had Craftsmen do for us. We had new windows installed a couple of years ago and were very pleased with the quality work and the results. So when we decided to replace our patio door, we didn’t even think about calling anyone else but Craftsmen! We know them and trust them completely. One thing that stands out is that they were very careful to include us in a...

Description of Work
Patio door replaced

Category replacement windows,chimney repair,doors

Work Completed On 06/26/2021

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. Your words are an encouragement to our entire team and so appreciated.

06/21/2021

Replacing a roof and gutters is a major project and finding the right roofing company was very important to me. I met with a number of different companies and finally decided on CHI (Craftsman Home Improvement). They didn’t just come look at the roof and send me a proposal instead they came looked at the roof and spent over an hour with me explaining the process working with me on how to improve t...

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review about your experience. We're happy to have helped you with your project and the team will be very glad to know you are pleased with the work done. At Craftsmen Home Improvements we really strive to give the best experience possible!

04/22/2021

So pleasant to work with from start to finish. The project manager was always in touch when I needed her and the work crew were so efficient and thorough. The cleanup after the job was excellent.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review about your experience. We're happy to have helped you with your projects and the team will be very glad to know you are pleased with the work done. At Craftsmen Home Improvements we really strive to give the best experience possible!

Roofing, Siding, Windows.

Garage, Partial Insulation Work, Roof Repairs, Siding Repairs, Insulation.

Check, Financing