Clean & Clear Services

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2015

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully

WindowsGuttersWindows - side by side

window cleaning (362)gutter cleaning (97)pressure washing (39)window replacement (38)gutter repair (6)roof cleaning (5)interior painting (3)holiday decorating (3)roof snow removal (3)house painting (2)window treatment (1)deck cleaning (1)

10/20/2022

Teresa R.

Clean and Clear is a great company. I was notified prior to cleaning when they would be at my home for exterior window cleaning. The man that cleaned was very pleasant and did an excellent job! I will definitely use this company for all my window cleaning in the future! Their pricing is lower than other companies I contacted and their work was swift and clean! You can’t go wrong with this company!

Description of Work
Exterior window cleaning.

10/04/2021

Susan T.

Excellent job ! Will hire them next year.

Description of Work
This time I just needed my windows cleaned

Work Completed On 09/30/2021

01/29/2021

Laura H.

The company promises before and after photos but never delivers on this. I will not hire again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 02/21/2021

Hi, it looks like our team last serviced your home in 2019. We have implemented some new software into the business that makes providing before and after photos much easier for us to keep track of. We hope you'll provide us with another opportunity to earn your business!

12/02/2020

BRIAN H.

Offered a "deal" at one price and then said as you can read for yourself, no, its going to be much more. Why offer a price in the first place if you know you will not honor it. Hello, Because of the temperature going forward, all gutters would need to be thawed prior to cleaning. We can do this using a device called a Steamer. We charge at $195 per hour with a one hour minimum and 15 minute increments after the initial hour. If this is acceptable, I can get you onto the schedule! Thanks, Jordan Anderson - Residential Manager (612) 254-8777 cleanandclearmn.com

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

We have not serviced this customer. We do have promotions that run during the year however, with the temperatures being below freezing, it is not possible to safely clean gutters without using a steaming machine. We recommend to our customers to have their gutter cleaning done in October or November to avoid having to deal with ice in their gutters

09/09/2020

Katharine M.

Excellent work. Prompt and efficient.

Description of Work
Clean gutters and wash outside windows

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

09/01/2020

Jeanne B.

They were very friendly, got right to work and did a great job. When the discovered a small wasps nest behind the screen of my sliding glass door, they knocked it down and kept on working. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Thank you for the opportunity and trust in earning your business!

09/01/2020

Laran B.

Clean and Clear did a good job and were proactive in reaching out when they needed to reschedule and then showed up promptly at the rescheduled time. Only complaint is that the photos of the work done included in my invoice had at least two photos that weren't of my house. The other photos didn't have enough other context for me to be sure that any of the photos were of the actual job done on my property. However, my gutters are clean and I am happy with the service provided.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

If you have any questions about the service, please let us know. We're happy to take some more photos for you!

08/20/2020

Jonathan C.

Claimed a $99 deal listed on site, but found out that price was only applicable to a lower amount of window panes than I had. Company was very quick to respond to my request - both via email and calling - and we set up a time for them to come a few days later. Unfortunately, had to reschedule due to weather, but they were again good with communicating with me. For window cleaning, they (2 people) arrived during the time which was agreed upon. 1 of 2 was wearing a mask in the initial walkthrough of the house. 1 person worked on the inside and other did outside. Window inserts were removed to clean inside of house windows. Cleaning took just about an hour and total cost for 18 windows to be cleaned was $178 (including tax). Found a couple of windows throughout the house that I needed to do touch-up cleaning on sides/corners after they had left and also dry off water stains left behind on the window sills.

Description of Work
Windows to be cleaned on inside/outside of house

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Thank you for your business and thorough feedback. We'll use this to continue to improve as a company. Keep us in mind for anything we can help with in the future!

08/07/2020

Janis H.

The team we had was great! They were expensive, but it may be because I had a last minute job.

Description of Work
They were fantastic, professional, friendly! They were efficient with beautiful results!

Category house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Thank you for your business! Keep us in mind for anything we can help with in the future!

07/17/2020

Janice A.

It went well. The service guys wore masks and were super polite and thorough in their cleaning. I was very happy.

Description of Work
Window washing inside and out.

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to service your home in the future!

07/16/2020

Jamie O.

The guys that came out were very helpful and professional! Our windows look great!

Description of Work
Exterior Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

That's great to hear, we appreciate your business!

07/11/2020

Annie M.

They were terrific. Our gutters had become a forest. Gutters and downspouts were cleaned and all debris taken away

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category blind cleaning, gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

Thank you for choosing to our company to service your home. We're happy to help!

06/12/2020

Ron D.

Great - reliable, good work, on time, respectful of property.

Description of Work
Windows and screens washed

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

Thank you, we appreciate your business!

06/01/2020

Francine K.

Wonderfully!! Not only did the 2 nice young gents clean the gutters, but they took an extra minute to put a piece of siding back in for me. Will definitely have them back!!!

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Category blind cleaning, gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Thank you for your nice review. We're happy to help!

05/21/2020

Tara L.

The cleaners were professional, quick, and punctual. A few of my window sills were not 100% clean all the way around, and they missed the windows on my storm door. Other than those few minor issues, I’m thrilled the windows they cleaned. They are sparkling and streak free. They were nice enough to move my couch to take care of a few interior windows that I said they could skip.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior window cleaning

Work Completed On 05/19/2020

Thank you, we appreciate your business and hope to service your home again in the future. Have an excellent day!

04/13/2020

Cody P.

Scheduled quickly, and cleaned quickly. Speedy service! Only issue was they did just blow junk everywhere, including on the car.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

Hi, thank you for your business! We will review with our team here as we certainly like to make sure that things stay clean around your property during cleaning. I apologize that was missed. We look forward to servicing your home in the future!

03/06/2020

greg L.

Total B/S. I claimed a $99 deal they had active on Angie's List (34% off for up to 20 windows, interior and exterior) and when I called to schedule it was told it would be $ 180. I told them I had a redemption code (ANGE-CD847E592EA9) and they said nope, but offered a "new customer discount" instead. "Bait and Switch" much? I DO NOT do business with unethical businesses that do not honor their pricing promotions. I suggest you not do business with them either. May have to pay more with a different vendor but that I woud rather patronize HONEST businesses than dishonest ones. ***Update*** Interestingly, after being told they "did not do the $99 deal anymore, after I finished my original review, when looking for alternate vendor, their $99 coupon offer popped up again...what a deceptive outfit

Description of Work
Windows cleaned interior and exterior

Work Completed On 03/06/2020

Unfortunately, this review is misleading. Due to the distance of the customers home from our office, we informed the customer that he was outside of our service area and that we would not be able to offer him the $99 promotion that we have for customers that are within our service area. Due to the travel time to get to and from his property and the labor time required to complete the project, our company would lose money taking on this project at the $99 rate. We were willing to drive a bit further past our service area and did offer him a discount if he had wanted to have all of his windows cleaned and not just the 20 panes.

03/05/2020

Julie S.

I am quite disappointed in the window cleaning service I received. While the windows themselves do look clean, I spent over an hour after the window cleaners left cleaning up after them- wiping down cleaning solution that had splattered onto the window sills and walls, sweeping up dirt they had tracked in, putting a window back together that was put in incorrectly, re-hanging a curtain rod that was put on backwards, moving furniture which was left in disarray. I have found multiple pieces of window trim and caulk all over the house. This is especially concerning as I have 2 small children and these pieces are quite sharp. I have also found brackets that broke off from the windows and now the area needs to be repainted. Dirty rags were also left on my toddler’s nightstand, which I noticed after they had already left. There are several windowsills/tracks that were not wiped down at all (despite this being included in our pricing). Please see photos. We decided not to have 4 of our second story windows cleaned as they were unable to be taken apart (they are that old). There are 4 panes of glass per window, but only $20 was knocked off the estimate. This had me wondering what made up the rest of our $425 estimate, as the 4 windows upstairs were 20% of the work (4 of the 20 windows total). Incredibly disappointed in the lackluster effort, not to mention the price-gouging. Do not use this company.

Description of Work
window cleaning

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

Review for Clean & Clear Services - 622 Mendelssohn Ave N, Minneapolis, MN - 38426596

Hi, I had wanted to reach out again to apologize for your experience with our company. We hold ourselves to a high standard and our team definitely missed the mark. We’ve spoken with our technicians that were onsite at your home about the concerns you had. We want to make sure that our technicians are following company best-practices in relation to quality of work our company provides and have done re-training with those individuals. We have since spoken and apologized regarding your experience with us as well as offered to have another team come out and fix anything that you would like us to re-do or take care of (touch-up). In addition, we have offered a refund due to the pricing “mix-up.” We greatly value feedback and will use this to continue to improve as a company. We appreciate your business and hope you will provide us another opportunity to earn your business in the future. Thanks, Liam D. – Operations Manager

02/09/2020

Carol K.

Travis and Leigh did a great job. My windows were washed in December and they are still sparkling and clear.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

11/25/2019

Kathryn A.

They arrived right on time. Went right to work in cleaning the gutters on our home.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!! We look forward to maintaining your gutters in the future!

11/20/2019

Michelle L.

Went above & beyond Good workers!! Dependable & trustworthy

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/20/2018

Thanks for your business [Member Name Removed]! We highly recommend you try our window cleaning service as well!

11/20/2019

Tammy A.

SUPERIOR service!!! Deandra and Kajuan were prompt and courteous! they did a fabulous job and were very efficient . I would definitely hire them again. Thanks for a top notch job!!!

Description of Work
window cleaning inside and out/ gutter and roof cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, replacement windows, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

Thank you for choosing Clean and Clear. Deandre and Kajuan put a lot of pride into doing a great job and can't wait to get back to servicing your home! We look forward to hearing from you soon [Member Name Removed]!