Citywide Glass

Founded 1977 • With Angi since January 2002

4.1

3100 California St NE

Minneapolis, MN 55418

At Citywide Glass, Inc., we have the experience and expertise to handle any project, no matter how big or small. Our skilled and knowledgeable technicians are equally adept at performing repairs and replacements. Our ultimate goal is to provide fast, efficient service at an affordable price. Additional DBA - City Wide Glass....

07/13/2009

DAVID C.

Overall, City Wide Glass did a good job. They were recommended to us by our realtor. Initially, they indicated they would call back to set an appointment time, but I didn't hear back from them. I had to call a second time, and on that call, they set a date and time for the repair crew to do the work. They arrived the next day, and completed the work in 20 minutes. The cost was the same as the estimate they provided on the phone. I would use them again.

Description of Work
One of our casement windows was damaged by high winds. The window was open and was pulled from one of the hinges by the wind and was almost ready to fall out of the casing. I called the contractor who came out the next day to repair the window. They replaced the window hinge and reinstalled the window.

08/04/2008

Chris G.

They did a good job, they were very professional, they were priced pretty well, they didnt leave a mess, they came in and got the job done. They didnt have very good customer service because we had to keep calling to check on the windows they had to special order, but once the window were in, they came out right away to install them and did a great job.

Description of Work
The replaced two windows.

Category glass block

09/17/2007

KAREN S.

I need this job done quickly, and even though they were busy, the owner, Bob Voeller, came out late that day and took the measurements. He returned in the morning with the new glass and installed it. A simple repair for a glass person, but very important to me. I needed the job done too quickly to get bids. His estimate was within a few dollars of what I paid.

Description of Work
Replaced the broken window in my front door.

12/23/2005

GARY L.

Absolutely top-notch. On time, quick, true to estimate, and very pleasant to deal with including serviceman, dispatcher, and billing. Strongly endorse this company & will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Window & storm window repair and replacement.

Category replacement windows

11/17/2005

ALLEN S.

THE OWNER MET ME AT THE PROPERTY TO REPAIR BROKEN WINDOWS. HE VERBALLY QUOTED ME $250. THE WORK WAS DONE AND THEN HE BILLED ME AT $400. HE SAID HE NEVER QUOTED THE FIRST AMOUNT. THE BILLING PERSON, SUE, WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

Description of Work
THE WORK WAS DONE CORRECTLY. I HAD TO CALL 2 TIMES TO MAKE SURE WORK WAS FINISHED ON TIME. THE WORK WAS DONE FOR A CLIENT AND I PAID FOR THE WORK.

Category glass repair

The person that quoted this job was the owner. He helped set up the price list. We repaired eleven window panes. Cost should have been $125 + 10 panes @ $35 each plus tax & $61.75 for a total of $536.75. He used this to quote job. The member was only charged $402.00, I feel this was a fair settlement. Susan Voeller, President, Citywide Glass

10/25/2005

DEREK B.

I CALLED CITYWIDE GLASS FOR AN ESTIMATE AND THE GUY CAME OUT TO MEASURE MY WINDOWS THAT DAY. I RECEIVED THE ESTIMATE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF HIM MEASURING. MY JOB WAS SCHEDULED FOR 2 WEEKS OUT. JOB HAPPENED IN 3 WEEKS DUE TO MY GLASS SHIPMENT NOT ARRIVING ON TIME. THE PERSON THAT SHOWED UP TO INSTALL THE GLASS WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND HAD ALL OF THE GLASS INSTALLED IN UNDER 3 HOURS. I WOULD DEFINITELY USE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
I HAD 9 LARGE WINDOWS WITH BROKEN SEALS. REPLACED GLASS PACKS ON ALL WINDOWS.

Category replacement windows

10/17/2004

SUSAN C.

I WAS PARTICULARLY PLEASED WITH THE PRICE FOR THIS JOB - IT WAS APPROXIMATELY HALF WHAT ANOTHER GLASS SERVICE QUOTED. THE SERVICE WAS PERFORMED ON 8/24/04 - THE GLASS WAS BROKEN BY A STRAY GOLF BALL THE PREVIOUS WEEKEND. I SEEM TO REMEMBER THAT THE SERVICE PERSON WAS A LITTLE LATE, BUT I WAS HOME THAT DAY SO THAT WAS NO PROBLEM. MY ONLY COMPLAINT WAS THAT THE PROCESS OF REMOVING THE ORIGINAL WINDOW INVOLVED A BLOWTORCH (I THINK) AND THE SMELL WAS PRETTY POWERFUL. BUT THE NEW GLASS LOOKS GOOD, AND THE SERVICE PERSON WAS CAREFUL NOT TO SPREAD THE BROKEN GLASS AS HE WORKED, WHICH I APPRECIATED. HE EVEN DID A LITTLE VACUUMING AFTERWARD TO GET THE SHARDS OUT OF THE WINDOWSILL. OVERALL, I'M QUITE HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND THE RESULT, AND WOULD HIRE THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

Description of Work
REPLACED BROKEN WINDOW (1 PANE OF STORM WINDOW AND 2 SMALL PANES FROM INNER WINDOW).

07/21/2004

LISA R.

THE SCREENS TURNED OUT FINE, ALTHOUGH I THINK A LITTLE HIGH IN PRICE. MY GRIPE IS WITH THE LADY WHO APPEARED TO BE RUNNING THE SHOW IN THE FRONT OFFICE. I CALLED ON THE PHONE AND GAVE THE DIMENSIONS OF THE SCREENS AND SHE SAID COME ON IN. I ASSUMED THEY HAD THEM IN STOCK, BUT NO, THIS WAS JUST FOR ME TO GIVE THEM THE MEASUREMENTS (AGAIN). SECOND TRIP WAS TO PICK THEM UP. THIRD TRIP WAS TO RETURN THEM UPON DISCOVERING THEY WERE OUTFITTED WITH THE WRONG KIND OF SPRING MECHANISM FOR MY WINDOWS. THE LADY ACTED LIKE I HAD MISLED HER. SHE SAID ''THEY SHOULD BE DONE TOMORROW,'' SO I RETURNED THE NEXT DAY TO PICK THEM UP. NOT DONE! SHE SEEMED EXASPERATED, APPARENTLY I WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT SHE MEANT ''I'LL CALL YOU WHEN THEY'RE DONE, MAYBE TOMORROW.'' THE WHOLE DEAL TOOK FIVE TRIPS WHEN IT SHOULD HAVE TAKEN ONE.

Description of Work
CONSTRUCTED FOUR SCREENS TO SPECIFIED DIMENSIONS.

Category screen repair

10/05/2002

KATHLEEN S.

I INITIALLY HAD A COUPLE OF SCHEDULING MISCUES WITH THIS COMPANY. BUT THEY CLEARLY WANTED TO MAKE IT RIGHT, SO I MADE ANOTHER APPOINTMENT. WHEN THEY CAME OUT, THEY WERE COURTEOUS, NEAT AND PROVIDED GOOD QUALITY WORK. I WOULD HIRE THEM AGAIN FOR GLASS WORK AT MY HOME.

Description of Work
WINDOW REPAIR (BROKEN GLASS) AND SEVERAL WINDOWS RE-GLAZED

04/29/2002

KARMI M.

I CALLED SEVERAL PLACES BEFORE I FOUND ANYONE WILLING TO COME OUT TO FIX SUCH A SMALL JOB ONSITE. MANY OTHER COMPANIES TOLD ME IT WOULD NOT BE WORTH THEIR WHILE AND WOULD BE TOO EXPENSIVE FOR ME, AND THAT I SHOULD JUST REMOVE THE ENTIRE WINDOW AND BRING IT IN. I CALLED CITYWIDE IN THE AFTERNOON AND THEY WERE ABLE TO SEND SOMEONE OUT THE NEXT DAY, ALTHOUGH NOT AS EARLY IN THE DAY AS THEY HAD ORIGINALLY PROMISED. THE TECHNICIAN WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COMPLETED BOTH JOBS ONSITE WITHIN AN HOUR FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE.

Description of Work
REPLACED EXTERIOR STORM WINDOW AND ONE PANE OF INTERIOR WINDOW GLASS THAT WERE DAMAGED WHEN A ROCK WAS THROWN THROUGH THE WINDOW

Kaufman Sheet Metal & Roofing Inc

Kaufman Roofing has been in business since 1930, working in the Twin Cities and surrounding neighborhood. With the peculiar nuances affecting roofs in the Twin Cities; varying roof types (slate, tile, wood shakes, metal, & flat), harsh weather conditions, and seasonal extremes, our experience is invaluable. Our philosophy hasn't changed since we started doing roofs in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding areas nearly a century ago.

Trrepair

Patrick Miller Construction Inc

At our family-owned business we are fully devoted to serving, satisfying and exceeding your expectations from our first conversation until our final inspection of your project. We believe in honest, hard work and our finished projects are testimony to this. We believe in "building relationships one customer at a time." We believe that your home is your castle and we are fully dedicated to providing the highest quality workmanship and materials to make your dreams come true. We are proud here at Patrick Miller Construction that 99 percent of our customers choose us from word of mouth based on this excellent reputation .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Residential and commercial doors, windows, screen, insulated glass replacement, mirrors, screen repair & tabletops.