Carrera Express Cleaning Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2013

3612 33rd Ave S

Minneapolis, MN 55406

We offer professional cleaning services guaranteed. I have 15 years of cleaning experience in Minnesota. We would be pleased to give you any cleaning needs you may have. High Quality cleaning you would be surprised i can guarantee that....

house cleaning (29)

02/25/2020

Betty W.

Wonderfully clean spaces, and totally professional, but friendly, attitude.

Description of Work
General cleaning, including light fixtures and blinds, too.

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

08/13/2019

Anna L.

The two ladies that came to my house were very detailed and thorough in their cleaning. I would hire them again!

Description of Work
Whole house deep cleaning

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

07/19/2019

Lorraine R.

FANTASTIC!! I didn't think they were going to be here so long, but they sent 2 ladies who were here nearly 4 & 3/4 hours. They did a "deep clean". My house has never been so clean!! I just walk around thinking "wow - look at that". They cleaned absolutely everything, wiped down all of the cabinets and wood furniture, blinds, baseboards, door sills, everything! My wood floor has never looked so good - clean and shiny. Tile & granite look wonderful, sinks sparkle. Glass doors on the china cabinet and glass-topped tables shine. The bathrooms are spotless, clean and shiny. The 2 ladies cleaning were very pleasant and diligent. They brought all of their own cleaning products and equipment. The owner stopped by to be sure things were going well. I can't say enough about this company - they did a fantastic job! I will have them come every two weeks. (They assured me it won't take so long next time :-) August 1 - they came again, this time with 3 ladies. Did the whole house, looks great, $140 this time for a normal clean. Very pleasant workers.

Description of Work
Clean the whole house - dust, vacuum, wash tile and wood floors, bathrooms, kitchen

Work Completed On 07/18/2019

07/03/2019

Sheridan A.

Originally hired to clean our rental unit but price was so reasonable and quality was so good hired Alberta's team for bi-monthly house cleaning of our house! Alberta is a quick communicator and very responsive to any requests and she follows up to make sure the customer is satisfied with the job her team does. Her team is always professional and sweet and I didn't know my bathtub could be that clean. They are comprehensive and affordable. Professional, always on time, and they do a great job!

Description of Work
One time rental cleaning

Work Completed On 07/02/2019

06/27/2019

Elizabeth W.

Alberta responded almost immediately to our inquiry and was able to schedule a deep clean on our preferred day, within a week. She brought two employees and they did an amazing job. They spent five and a half hours working hard. Our house hadn’t had a good deep clean in years and they left no stone unturned. They even moved furniture to get below and behind everything. Our house is the cleanest it’s ever been!

Description of Work
Deep clean of our house in preparation for its sale.

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

08/28/2018

CYNTHIA C.

Alberta responded very quickly and scheduled us in on the requested day. She kept us informed with reminders. She and her team worked extremely hard and the house looks cleaner than when we bought it. We will definitely have her clean regularly.

Description of Work
Family was coming into town and we needed to get a deep cleaning. House was very messy.

Work Completed On 08/23/2018

07/20/2018

Marina G.

Other than some delay in arrival, which Alberta communicated and kept me in the loop on, everything was done wonderfully. Absolutely not a spot of home was missed. Worth every penny . The two ladies that came were polite and extremely diligent. I look forward to having them come on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

07/08/2018

Georgia B.

really excellent job. old fashioned, lots of soap and water, attention to detail. took apart the stove and fridge, cleaned inside all cabinets, vacuumed and washed hardwood floors, did windows over the sink, patio doors and anything that looked dirty! I was impressed that they focused on the result, not on the process. Many cleaners have a standard approach, these folks are all about getting it CLEAN. I was so impressed with the rental job, I hired them to clean my own home each week.. Alberta has several crews, so far I've worked with two, and they both worked to the same high standard Alberta sets. Professional and responsive in communication, prompt and timely in service. Cost less than my previous service, and the house is much cleaner. Charge was $30/hr for 3 hours.

Description of Work
deep clean to prepare a home for rental, and weekly cleaning thereafter

Work Completed On 07/06/2018

03/15/2018

Chris M.

After the busy week I’ve had, I felt I just had to commend Carrera Express Cleaning Services. Having worked 12-14 hour days every day for two weeks, it is so wonderful to come home to a clean and tidy home. Alberta and her team have been cleaning our home for nearly a year. They arrive on time, are polite, and leave our home sparkling and smelling wonderful. If there are any delays or problems, they are prompt with communications. Any concerns (rare and minor) we may have are addressed quickly. After having jumped from cleaning service to cleaning service for a couple of years, I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to be a regular customer of this company.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/15/2018

11/30/2017

Hilary G.

Great! Whenever I come home after they’ve cleaned I feel like I’m walking into a new house. They always do a great job and I will continue to use the team for my housecleaning needs. I’ve been referred them to family and friends. My in-laws just got their first cleaning and were very impressed! Thank you Alberta and your team!

Description of Work
Cleaning my house has become a chore I can no longer undertake, so I hired Alberta to clean regularly to keep my house nice and clean.

Work Completed On 11/30/2017