Carpentry & Cabinet Solutions LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2012

We are a design focused company with the finishing touch...

Color & Arches LLC

Color & Arches LLC

Our residential & commercial projects include both new construction and remodels, repairs/restorations. Occupied and fully operational job sites are never a problem. And we can also plan, manage, and build multi-phase jobs always keeping the lines of communication open because we are a licensed general contractor. Since we are a small business, you will have access directly with the owner. And Kelly (owner) likes to be onsite as much as possible. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, on-site organization, and solid, quality craftsmanship every time. Kelly is a licensed & bonded general contractor who works with architects, trades and designers to produce beautiful, functional structures. Call us today and bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project.

11/21/2017

The owner came promptly, was very professional and gave many ideas to update property. He will get back to me with final bid given my parameters of budget and time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner came to our new townhome to discuss options for remodel Of kitchen and master bath. To be completed when final plan is submitted.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling

03/24/2017

Great! Service was great! Timing was as expected with the timeline provided. Pricing was reasonable, and the quality of the finished product was great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

03/20/2017

Great! Nate Beane, the owner and all of his subcontractors did first-rate work and were very professional to work with. I highly recommend this company for any and all remodeling needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large Master Bath Remodel-demo, electrical, plumbing, tile, framing, painting etc.

CATEGORY remodeling

10/01/2012

We were very pleased with the work and my wife did not have any issues (which is not always the case) with  communication, timing and finished product.  We use Angies List for all our work and have always been pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were doing a Kitchen remodel, new granite counter tops and appliances.  We were keeping our cabinets but found that our new fridge would not fit both width and height with our cabinets.  Tried to talk my wife into a smaller fridge but of course no go.  The cabinet on that wall was about 9 feet long and one piece.  We heard of Nate from a relative who had him build new cabinets in her Kitchen remodel and they were beautiful.  I thought it was going to be a major issue but Nate cut that portion of the cabinet without taking the whole cabinet down.  The portion he cut had to be less height which meant he had to cut the doors down which I did not think would be possible without seeing the cuts.  When it was put back together, I could not tell where he modified the doors.  No one would have been able to tell that was not the original size.  He also did some minor corrections to our island due to the granite top and a few wood moulding items my wife was able to come up with. We also had some electrical issues (under counter lights and switches) which Nate had someone do for us.

CATEGORY remodeling

Remodeling, Kitchen remodeling, Basement finishing, Bath remodel, Home theaters, cabinetry, detailed woodworking, trim and finish work.