We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Brennan Heikes Professional Painting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2009

612 Morgan Ave S

Minneapolis, MN 55405

We are a small painting company that takes a lot of pride in providing the best service possible for our clients. We are not happy until our client is fully satisfied, and we make sure of that!! We try to be very clean, doing a thorough job of cleaning up after ourselves. We are friendly and unobtrusive to have around. We work long hard days so we can get the job done swiftly and get out of your way! Please contact me so we can set up a time to meet to discuss your painting project....

03/28/2022

Debra R.

They were clean, on time, professional, and did an excellent painting job. They did pop corn ceiling removal as well and did an excellent job on that. I will be using then again and recommend as well.

Description of Work
Interior painting.

Category interior painters

Thank you so much. We look forward to serving you again! Brennan

03/18/2022

julia P.

Brennan’s team were excellent! Very attentive to protecting furniture & covering hardwood floors. Their work was meticulous! The value for money was great & the work was completed on time!! Definitely the BEST!!

Description of Work
repaired ceilings, painted walls, ceilings, trim

Category plastering, interior painters

I’m so happy you loved our service! Thank you! Brennan

03/18/2022

Brian K.

Excellent job painting both a house and our condo. Great job on cleanup. Even followed after painting to make sure that we loved their work, which we did!

Description of Work
prepped and painted walls throughout the house

Wow! Thanks for that review. Glad to have another satisfied customer! 😊 Brennan

08/08/2021

Patrick R.

Every step of the painting process with Brennan Heikes Painting was efficient, timely, a great value, and the clean up was perfect. Brennan and his crew are first-rate professionals and the best option we found in over forty years of living in Minneapolis. We will call Brennan Heikes for all future painting jobs no matter where we live in Minnesota.

Description of Work
Brennan Heikes and his crew have painted both interior and exterior jobs in our house over the past several years. We will continue to call on Brennan Heikes Painting for all future jobs as each experience has been timely, convenient, efficient, a great value, leaving us happy with each encounter past and present. Brennan is the best!

Category contractors, interior painters

I'm glad you enjoy the service we provide!! That is always our goal...to leave every customer very satisfied and pleased!! Thanks, Brennan

09/12/2020

Debbie L.

The job was adequate for the exterior walls and soffits, when painting around large windows they cut corners and didn't do what was quoted and the paint was already peeling after the fist day. They did come back but still didn't fix everything that was discussed. Brennan was not professional when trying to move the scheduled start day and argued with us on multiple occasions with the schedule. Brennan didn't do what he said he would with communication with us and when we questioned the work that was completed he actually yelled at us. I will never use this company again and cannot recommend them to anyone else.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of soffits-garage siding-doors

Category house painters

Quite literally every aspect of this member's account is either completely false, or greatly exaggerated! She herself said that most of the job we did was "100% perfect" but had a few concerns. I returned and touched up to her complete satisfaction, as she paid me in full when we finished. She and her husband (I assume, as she never introduced him to me) came out and were very prickly...even though I assured them that we are here now, we have not been paid one penny yet, and that everything will be perfect. The paint that peeled off was because an installer had installed some windows with unpaintable caulking...we primed it up with oil primer...problem solved. I never yelled at her. Why would i do that? I was there to finish up and get paid. This member has an extremely different view of things. I've never worked for a more difficult customer. Very dramatic. Just please read my other 220 reviews to get an idea of the kind of service we provide. Thank you, Brennan Heikes

08/25/2020

Daniel O.

I sought out bids using Angie's List and some referrals from friends. The work was being done a house that is a 2 story walkout with high ceilings on all 3 levels and is ~6000 sq ft. Brennan was prompt in returning my calls for a bid and was professional when he met with me to walk the property. His team that performed the work were pleasant and professional as well. When the work was done, I was very pleased with the final results. The bids I received for the work were all from Angie's List companies with "A" ratings, except for Bid 4. All of the bids were quoting the same work and materials. Brennan Heikes was Bid 1. Bid 1: $12,650.00 Bid 2: $21,978.50 Bid 3: $13,929.00 Bid 4: $9,500.00 (referral from friend, Angie’s List rating of C) Bid 5: $13,639.00 My bottom line - this company was professional, fair, did great work, completed the project in a very reasonable amount of time, cleaned up and left me with a great looking house! I will be hiring this team again in the near future for interior painting work that is needed.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

I am so happy you are pleased with our service! Making sure every customer loves the service they receive from us is our obsession! Thank you! Brennan Heikes

07/14/2020

Janet H.

His team did a great job! Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Painted house exterior

Category house painters

We take great pride in making sure every job is done right, and done on time! Glad you like our work! :-) Brennan

01/29/2020

Jim S.

Brennan and team were responsive and professional. The walls look great, and the project came in under estimated cost.

Description of Work
Painting most interior rooms of a town home

Category interior painters

Thank you for the kind words and for the report! Nothing gives me more satisfaction than to have yet another satisfied and pleased customer! We strive to leave every single customer feeling excited about the results and service they recieved from us! Give us a call! :-) Brennan Heikes

08/09/2019

mary S.

I would hire this crew TOMORROW! Mr. Heikes and his crew are top-notch. I could not be happier.

Description of Work
The complete exterior of my 4000 sq.ft. colonial on Lake Harriet

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thanks...I'm so happy you are so exstatic with our work! Brennan Heikes

08/08/2019

David D.

House and fascia OK, but realized later siding color had been switched from a flatter to a glossier surface; due my error not reqiuring a sample, but other painters always have required sample approval of me before start. Major issue was that painter's trained method of painting swning windows in closed position meant that 1) spring-metal airseals would fail to close gap due to hardened paint drips, 2) inner sill surfaces that were previously painted to protect sill wood from rain when window open were partially painted and unsightly, and 3) our large horizontally-sliding double windows had similar partial-coverage and sticking problems, as did double-hung. To their credit all was corrected by job end.

Description of Work
External painting 4-split-level '50s house w/many clerestory awning windows.

Category pressure washing, house painters

I'm glad that he mentioned that "all was corrected by job end". We guarentee total satisfaction with our work. If you hire us and there is anything that you aren't exactly thrilled with, we will cheerfully make it right for you! Brennan Heikes

08/03/2019

Dave F.

Although we did not hire Brennan, I was impressed by his professionalism and responsiveness to my request for a bid. If we need painting services in the future, he will definitely be on our short list of painting contractors.

Description of Work
Exterior painting.

Category house painters

Well that was certainly nice of you to file a report for me, even though we didn't work together. Thanks for taking the time! And yes, please cal again! Brennan Heikes

11/30/2018

ERIKA S.

This was a big job, but we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. We had honey oak trim everywhere in our house and Brennan's team painted all of the trim, doors, vanities, etc. to a pretty white. Once the oak was gone, they painted most of the walls in the house. It turned out beautiful!

Description of Work
Brennan's team painted all of the oak trim in our house white as well as painted most of the interior walls.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the kind words....so glad you are thrilled with the outcome of our work!! I strive to have every single customer fell excited about the job we do for them! Brennan Heikes

10/17/2018

KENNETH P.

It went well, with a few caveats. Brennan was very responsive when providing the estimate and was very willing to be flexible on schedule. (We also had carpet replaced and wanted to have the painting done immediately after the carpet so we wouldn't have to disassemble the house twice.) Another reason we went with Brennan is that he included furniture moving in his bid, while keeping his price competitive (it wasn't the lowest we got, but it was reasonable). Some other bids required me to remove all furniture from the rooms to be painted, which is completely impractical in a house as small as mine, so I was happy to pay for the convenience. Brennan originally told us it would be a couple of days of work, but by the end of the 2nd day, we didn't have even a single room completely painted. When I complained, Brennan came out and spent the entire 3rd day with his crew and they were able to finish everything up that day. The quality of the painting is generally good, and we're happy for the most part, but there were definitely signs in a few places that they were rushing to finish by the end of the 3rd day. My interpretation of what happened is that the crew was slacking a bit. There wouldn't have been so much rushing if they had been a little more organized in the way they approached their work. I appreciate that Brennan stepped in to make things right, but wish that he hadn't need to do that in the first place. We would hire them again, but I would keep a closer watch on the schedule.

Description of Work
Repaint nearly the entire interior of our house, a 1958 tuck-under rambler in New Hope. This included living room, dining room, hallway, master bedroom, spare bedroom, basement staircase, the entire finished basement, and all ceilings in repainted rooms. They also stripped off a border in the master bedroom and made some minor drywall repairs on the basement ceiling.

Category interior painters

Thanks for the review....I'm glad you're happy with the work we did. Brennan

03/28/2018

Linda T.

The job went fine and the bathroom looks great!

Description of Work
Paint bathroom

02/23/2018

Mumtaz M.

Brennan was very responsive (though Angie’s List messaging didn’t always go through, once we started communicating via email or phone, things went seamlessly). When we asked for the last minute addition of a few things he provided a prompt and reasonable estimate and completed the work quickly. The work is impeccable, and the clean up was as well! To boot, his estimate and final cost was $2k to 1.5K lower than the other two estimates I received. He completed the work (even with our last minutes additions) within his original stated time frame. I would very highly recommend him, and would hire him again for any future painting needs we have.

Description of Work
We needed several rooms painted in our house, including a few ceilings, a radiator, and several cabinets. Due to having both textured plaster walls as well as smooth walls, we chose several different paint finishes, in addition to several different colors. We also have a lot of craftsman woodwork we wanted to leave untouched.

02/21/2018

Susan F.

It was a FANTASTIC job! Brennan's crew delivered on every promise he made. The workmanship was great. Our house was built in 1908 and the 3rd floor walls and bathroom were terrible. But now, the bedroom suite looks like the rest of the updated house. They focused on the little details that make a big difference. We'll hire them again!

Description of Work
Repair walls and paint

Category interior painters

I'm so glad you are happy with our work and efforts!! :-) Brennan

11/18/2017

James R.

Brennan's crew was professional, courteous, and neat--they cleaned up thoroughly at the end of every day, and it was obvious they knew what they were doing. They also knew how to prep and sand, which is very important to getting a great final result. Bottom line: Price was very competitive, service was highly professional, and results were great.

Description of Work
I was putting my 1880s house on the market, and it needed lots of professional TLC. Not only did Brennan walk me through each room offering me options and tips, he put me in touch with someone to help with color selection (for maximum sellability) and worked through several versions of estimates till it matched my budget and needs. My needs also changed as the job progressed, and each time, Brennan showed flexibility and speed to get the house to market, including working over a weekend.

11/02/2017

Julia E.

Very Very well!! Will definitely consider him for the next paint project.

Description of Work
We needed our entry & laundry painted a lighter color. The need was urgent since we needed to install a new washer & dryer. Brennan heard our 'cry -for- help' and somehow worked us in-- even though it was the high season & soon ending for exterior painting. The work was spotless. No drips and no spills!! A delightful man to work with.

10/05/2017

Kevin H.

He did a great job and his price was very reasonable. His number is 612-743-4458 and his website is brennanheikespainting.com

Description of Work
We used Brennan to plaster and paint our living room and office ceilings. He also repaired and touched up our water damaged kitchen window.

07/10/2017

Elizabeth B.

Brennan was one of three bids I received. He was very competitively priced and he also was extremely responsive! He met me on our closing day (when it was somewhat chaotic) and his initial bid was very detailed. He stopped back at our house and adjusted numbers after we ended up uncovering some plaster issues in our closet. Brennan was able to fit our job in during a busy summer, even after I was delayed in getting back to him following the initial bid. The work was done quickly and VERY well! As an interior designer, I am very particular and have absolutely no hesitation recommending Brennan. I will be hiring him again for our future painting jobs! Old house homeowner tip: Brennan is extremely good at plaster work/repair and radiator painting! He repaired a large crack in our bedroom ceiling, fixed the walls in our closet after wallpaper removal revealed walls in BAD condition, and skim-coated walls and ceilings in our office to improve the overall texture. All areas look good as new with little to no signs of the previous issues. The radiators turned out great, as well!

Description of Work
Interior Painting - Living Room Walls and Ceilings, Dining Room Walls and Ceilings, Office Walls and Ceiling, Bedroom Ceiling Plaster Repair, Closet Walls and Ceiling Plaster Repair, Radiator Painting

Category plastering, interior painters

06/29/2017

Michael G.

Love Brennan!! On time, clean and great quality. I will only go with them!!

Description of Work
Painted several rooms.

06/26/2017

Cheryl G.

Painting of walls was excellent. The only negative comment would be in regards to the light switch plates were damaged upon replacement and screws were missing. I had to replace all switches which was costly.

Description of Work
Painted and fixed plaster inside condo

06/22/2017

Tom B.

Brennan did a great job painting the interior of our rental property. He worked within our timeline and we were very pleased with the final product. We'll definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

I'm very glad you are so satisfied with our service!! :-) Thanks! Brennan

04/14/2017

Deirdre L.

Huge job including multiple rooms, a lot of built in woodwork, old paint needing sanding and filling. Brennan and his crew were awesome! Look forward to working with them again!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Thanks for hiring us for your painting needs, yet again! Very satisfying to have such a happy and loyal customer! Brennan

04/14/2017

Deirdre L.

Brennan's crew was amazing--well organized, punctual, hardworking perfectionists who were here for five days and absolutely transformed our very rough woodwork into gleaming gorgeous surfaces that set off the walls beautifully. Highly recommend these guys. This is the fourth time we've hired them for homes that we own and we will hire them again!

Description of Work
all walls and ceilings in front half of house repaired and painted including many built-ins throughout ( fireplace and mantle, cottage window casements and double hangs, glass cabinets and drawers), five doors, front stairwell walls and ceiling including painting old dark varnish white including mopboards and risers,

Category interior painters

Fourth time hiring us!! Thank you for your continued use of our services!! I appreciate it so much!!! Brennan

Spruce It Up Cleaning Services

Since 2003, Spruce it Up Cleaning Services has been the Minneapolis area's choice for top-notch commercial and residential cleaning services. Whether you need housekeeping services, office cleaning services, or property maintenance services like pressure washing, deck cleaning, or gutters cleaning, we've got you covered. We're an insured business, and we always put quality workmanship first.

Superior Stucco, Inc.

The look of your home can say a lot about you and your home’s value. Our licensed stucco professionals at Superior Stucco Inc. install, modify, or repair any types of stucco systems to refresh your property. We are a full-service stucco contractor providing quality service to residential clients in the MN greater metro area and beyond. Our team of experts is dedicated to working with you to implement a solution that meets your needs. Get an estimate and call 952-381-5854 today.

Painting By Jerry Wind

At Painting by Jerry Wind, you’ll find that we are true craftsmen who really take pride in our work. We have the proper tools, equipment and training. As a result, you’ll be hiring pros that really understand and respect your house. Who treat your house like a home. We make the intrusion on your home as minimal as possible. We’ll even let out the dog or feed the cat. Painting by Jerry Wind was awarded the first ever, quarterly Safety at Work Award in December 2007 by The Builders Group, a workers compensation program with over one thousand companies as members. Before any work starts, the Field Manager reviews your job with you and our foreman. So, you’re assured that what is on the bid gets done. We no longer hang wallpaper or refinish floors or do carpentry of any kind. Our additional phone number is 651-699-6140. Please give us a call.

Offers by Painting By Jerry Wind on Angi

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Residential & Commercial Interior Painting, Wall Repair, Wallpaper Removal, Pressure Washing, Enameling, Plaster repair, Wood Rot Repair, Window Re-Glazing, House restoration.

Hanging Wallpaper, Faux Finish Painting, Stripping woodwork.