Brennan Heikes Professional Painting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2009

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We are a small painting company that takes a lot of pride in providing the best service possible for our clients. We are not happy until our client is fully satisfied, and we make sure of that!! We try to be very clean, doing a thorough job of cleaning up after ourselves. We are friendly and unobtrusive to have around. We work long hard days so we can get the job done swiftly and get out of your way! Please contact me so we can set up a time to meet to discuss your painting project....

Modern Exteriors Inc

Locally Family Owned & Operated.

JMJ Painters

JMJ Painters is a family owned and operated Painting Company in the Twin Cities, Minnesota At JMJ Painters - we understand that it's not just about painting It's About Your Home, Your Family, Your Life We want to create Clients for Life so your family always knows where to turn to for your Residential Painting in Minnesota

Offers by JMJ Painters on Angi
Best Plaster & Drywall

I am the master finished. Union trained journeyman. I do it all. Ask about Angie's List discount.One stop shop for all plaster, drywall and water damage needs. For faster service please contact Garth at 612-309-6534. If you prefer email (gpeelaaron@msn.com) or Angie's List message center please provide me with a short description, your phone number, and city. Thanks, I look forward to working with you.

08/08/2021

Every step of the painting process with Brennan Heikes Painting was efficient, timely, a great value, and the clean up was perfect. Brennan and his crew are first-rate professionals and the best option we found in over forty years of living in Minneapolis. We will call Brennan Heikes for all future painting jobs no matter where we live in Minnesota.

Description of Work
Brennan Heikes and his crew have painted both interior and exterior jobs in our house over the past several years. We will continue to call on Brennan Heikes Painting for all future jobs as each experience has been timely, convenient, efficient, a great value, leaving us happy with each encounter past and present. Brennan is the best!

Category contractors,interior painters

I'm glad you enjoy the service we provide!! That is always our goal...to leave every customer very satisfied and pleased!! Thanks, Brennan

09/12/2020

The job was adequate for the exterior walls and soffits, when painting around large windows they cut corners and didn't do what was quoted and the paint was already peeling after the fist day. They did come back but still didn't fix everything that was discussed. Brennan was not professional when trying to move the scheduled start day and argued with us on multiple occasions with the schedule. Bre...

Description of Work
Exterior painting of soffits-garage siding-doors

Category house painters

Quite literally every aspect of this member's account is either completely false, or greatly exaggerated! She herself said that most of the job we did was "100% perfect" but had a few concerns. I returned and touched up to her complete satisfaction, as she paid me in full when we finished. She and her husband (I assume, as she never introduced him to me) came out and were very prickly...even thoug...

08/25/2020

I sought out bids using Angie's List and some referrals from friends. The work was being done a house that is a 2 story walkout with high ceilings on all 3 levels and is ~6000 sq ft. Brennan was prompt in returning my calls for a bid and was professional when he met with me to walk the property. His team that performed the work were pleasant and professional as well. When the work was done, I was ...

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

I am so happy you are pleased with our service! Making sure every customer loves the service they receive from us is our obsession! Thank you! Brennan Heikes

07/14/2020

His team did a great job! Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Painted house exterior

Category house painters

We take great pride in making sure every job is done right, and done on time! Glad you like our work! :-) Brennan

01/29/2020

Brennan and team were responsive and professional. The walls look great, and the project came in under estimated cost.

Description of Work
Painting most interior rooms of a town home

Category interior painters

Thank you for the kind words and for the report! Nothing gives me more satisfaction than to have yet another satisfied and pleased customer! We strive to leave every single customer feeling excited about the results and service they recieved from us! Give us a call! :-) Brennan Heikes

08/09/2019

I would hire this crew TOMORROW! Mr. Heikes and his crew are top-notch. I could not be happier.

Description of Work
The complete exterior of my 4000 sq.ft. colonial on Lake Harriet

Category pressure washer","house painter

08/08/2019

House and fascia OK, but realized later siding color had been switched from a flatter to a glossier surface; due my error not reqiuring a sample, but other painters always have required sample approval of me before start. Major issue was that painter's trained method of painting swning windows in closed position meant that 1) spring-metal airseals would fail to close gap due to hardened paint drips, 2) inner sill surfaces that were previously painted to protect sill wood from rain when window open were partially painted and unsightly, and 3) our large horizontally-sliding double windows had similar partial-coverage and sticking problems, as did double-hung. To their credit all was corrected by job end.

Description of Work
External painting 4-split-level '50s house w/many clerestory awning windows.

Category pressure washer","house painter

08/03/2019

Although we did not hire Brennan, I was impressed by his professionalism and responsiveness to my request for a bid. If we need painting services in the future, he will definitely be on our short list of painting contractors.

Description of Work
Exterior painting.

Category house painter

11/30/2018

This was a big job, but we couldn't be happier with how it turned out. We had honey oak trim everywhere in our house and Brennan's team painted all of the trim, doors, vanities, etc. to a pretty white. Once the oak was gone, they painted most of the walls in the house. It turned out beautiful!

Description of Work
Brennan's team painted all of the oak trim in our house white as well as painted most of the interior walls.

Category interior painter

10/17/2018

It went well, with a few caveats. Brennan was very responsive when providing the estimate and was very willing to be flexible on schedule. (We also had carpet replaced and wanted to have the painting done immediately after the carpet so we wouldn't have to disassemble the house twice.) Another reason we went with Brennan is that he included furniture moving in his bid, while keeping his price competitive (it wasn't the lowest we got, but it was reasonable). Some other bids required me to remove all furniture from the rooms to be painted, which is completely impractical in a house as small as mine, so I was happy to pay for the convenience. Brennan originally told us it would be a couple of days of work, but by the end of the 2nd day, we didn't have even a single room completely painted. When I complained, Brennan came out and spent the entire 3rd day with his crew and they were able to finish everything up that day. The quality of the painting is generally good, and we're happy for the most part, but there were definitely signs in a few places that they were rushing to finish by the end of the 3rd day. My interpretation of what happened is that the crew was slacking a bit. There wouldn't have been so much rushing if they had been a little more organized in the way they approached their work. I appreciate that Brennan stepped in to make things right, but wish that he hadn't need to do that in the first place. We would hire them again, but I would keep a closer watch on the schedule.

Description of Work
Repaint nearly the entire interior of our house, a 1958 tuck-under rambler in New Hope. This included living room, dining room, hallway, master bedroom, spare bedroom, basement staircase, the entire finished basement, and all ceilings in repainted rooms. They also stripped off a border in the master bedroom and made some minor drywall repairs on the basement ceiling.

Category interior painter

Residential & Commercial Interior & Exterior Painting, Wall Repair, Wallpaper Removal, Pressure Washing, Enameling, Plaster repair, Wood Rot Repair, Window Re-Glazing, House restoration.

Hanging Wallpaper, Faux Finish Painting, Stripping woodwork.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover