Bjugstad Masonry

With Angi since March 2011

Metro Chimney & Masonry

Metro Chimney & Masonry

Joe Olson, owner of Metro Chimney & Masonry, Inc., has been established in the Twin Cities area since 1987. He has been established in the masonry repair and restoration business statewide since 1982. Metro Chimney is a Minnesota owned and state licensed company meeting all insurance requirements by Minnesota law. With his staff of trained professionals, there is a combined experience chart of over one hundred years. Over the years we have enjoyed the opportunity to work with thousands of homeowners, builders, and property owners to restore and replicate their deteriorating masonry structures. From chimneys to church steeples to backyard enhancement we do it all. "No job too big or small!" Our success, with a continued support of homeowners such as yourself, has been established on foundational principles of prompt and courteous response, impeccable onsite mannerism, high quality conscientious craftsmanship, culminating with detailed clean up, all at a competitive and affordable cost. This combined effort has earned us a reputation as being one of the premier restoration companies in the Twin Cities. This has been and can be confirmed by highly recognized consumer services such as the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List. In addition, we have dozens of recommendation letters and referrals that we have received over the years. Our goal is to maintain our leadership in the restoration industry through the continued support of satisfied customers like you. We invite you to experience the difference of working with a company that delivers true craftsmanship with high regard to detail on every one of our projects. We take pride in your project and the end result will prove it. Our mission in the community is to maintain a reputation of integrity. To be established as a service provider that produces in every way at the highest levels, one who can be trusted by all. We are challenged in knowing that our continued growth will be determined by our commitment to promoting this exciting industry through educating the consumer and exceeding the highest quality of standards possible. We look forward to adding your project to our portfolio!

09/12/2017

Great job. Fast response, fast work, great price, great work. Nice guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cap repair

09/12/2017

He is as fast and friendly. He offered the best price from multiple quotes. The chimney looks perfect!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cap cracked and was replaced.

05/17/2016

Mike Bjugstad came out to do an estimate on my chimney after having some stucco fall off due to deteriorating brick behind the stucco on my 1929 home.  Mike walked through in detail what caused the brick to deteriorate (water getting in through cracks in the stucco and hitting sandstone which melts away with water and air), my options for repairing the brick either only as far as the water had dam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear down and rebuilt chimney

06/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired chimney and stone wall. Mike has done several jobs for me at my home and rental properties and is focused on doing the job right.

05/03/2012

They were very honest. They recommended the work that was needed instead of trying to sell me on work that wasn't needed. They were professional and very knowledgeable. I have used them several times in the past, and I will continue to use them in the future. I have rental properties, and I have used them at least three or four times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Bjugstad Masonry.