Better Edge Tile

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2009

5065 93rd Ave N

Minneapolis, MN 55443

Quality installation of natural stone and ceramic tile. Fully insured and operating since 2002. Expert in custom showers and master bath remodeling. We do it all! Kitchen backs-plash, fireplace, heated flooring, and more!...

04/23/2022

Steven B.

The results were even better than we anticipated! Extremely pleased with the quality of workmanship and professionalism of our contractors. They left the work area even cleaner than when they started. Will definitely be back and will definitely request the same Two gentlemen.

Description of Work
Fireplace refaced with stacked brick

Category ceramic tile, fireplaces

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure working for you. We greatly appreciate your kind review.

12/17/2020

Karen R.

Pablo was recommended to me as "the best" by my son. He is also in construction and has seen Pablo's work many times. I had a leaking shower and after his demo unsafe boards and mold were discovered. After the boards and mold were taken care of Pablo recommended a new look for the shower since old tile couldn't be matched. We chose penny tile for the shower floor and bench top and large tiles for half way up the walls. It is beautiful! Pablo and his team were professional, friendly, prompt, and respectful of my home. They left my home neat and clean. I am more than pleased with the entire project and experience. We are already planning my next tile project.

Description of Work
remodel a leaking shower

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for your very kind review.

11/11/2020

Sarah W.

Pablo exceeded my expectations when I hired him to tile a new basement bathroom. I had purchased the floor tile and he helped me finish my vision. I texted him photos of bathroom tile pics found on the web and he brought over different samples for me to chose. We were going to use a shelf insert I had purchased online and picked some accent tile to go in it but when Pablo started tiling he quickly realized that the shelf insert would not meet the design vision I had. He was absolutely right, and I really appreciated him speaking up and offering me another solution (corner shelves). I plan on hiring Pablo again as now the best tile job I have in a 4 year old house is in my basement!

Description of Work
Basement Bathroom Tiling

Category ceramic tile

Hi [Member Name Removed]. I greatly appreciate your very kind review. Please let me know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thank you

07/01/2019

Dan Y.

We purchased our own tiles for a 9'x5' wall which also had a gas fireplace. Pablo was responsive and had a fair price for the work. With his experience tiling fireplaces, he was able to provide suggestions on trim pieces to make the project look exceptional. It was a one day project. They left the site clean and was very friendly to work with. I would not hesitate to re-hire them for future projects.

Description of Work
Wall Tiling

Category ceramic tile, fireplaces

Hi [Member Name Removed], We greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you.

01/18/2019

claudia C.

Very, very well. Pablo is an artisan of fine and rare quality. He was easy to work with, highly professional, and responsive to our requests. He gave opinions when appropriate and his advice helped to guide the project. His team was always friendly and respectful. In the course of the project they found some things wrong with our house; these were fixed by his team or he recommended colleagues who came in with good prices. In the end the project cost LESS than he originally estimated. We would definitely hire Pablo/Better Edge Tile again.

Description of Work
Tile large basement and laundry room with electric underfloor heat installed

Category ceramic tile

Hi [Member Name Removed] It was a pleasure working for you and I greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you Thank you

08/26/2018

Debra F.

Pablo was amazing! He had his work cut out for him. This project required leveling an old basement floor first, and working around a couple of other issues. He was on time. Extremely neat. And finished in less than a week. The finished project is beautiful. I will be hiring him again for future projects

Description of Work
Bathroom/laundry room tiled

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Hi [Member Name Removed] I am glad to hear you are happy with the finish work. Thank you

01/11/2017

marsha L.

Work was done prompts both time, great craftsmanship and excellent finished product. Very happy working with Better Edge and loved the way it turned out.

Description of Work
We had two projects - first was our back hallway on our main floor, a small bathroom and small laundry room. The second project was having our tile around our living room fireplace removed and redone in slate to match the hallway/bath/laundry.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Hi [Member Name Removed], I appreciate your kind review, please let me know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thank you.

12/27/2016

Brenda B.

Pablo was not only extremely professional and punctual - but very artistic in how he meticulously arranged the tiles. He made the entire process completely painless. I love my new floor and would recommend Pablo to anyone!

Description of Work
Laying ceramic tile on my laundry room and adjacent bathroom floor.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Hi [Member Name Removed], I greatly appreciate you taking the time to write a kind review. Thank you.

12/23/2016

Ann G.

First let me say that I had originally hired another tile guy to do my job who came in prior to starting my job to appraise the situation and disappointed me because he did not want to do the quality finishes in my bathroom that I expected. I did not want a contractor who would take shortcuts. Out of desperation I went to the Tile Shop to get the name of another reputable tile guy. Better Edge Tile came highly recommended. Pablo came and discussed with us the improvements we expected to see. In the beginning all I wanted was a re-tile of my master bathroom shower and floors. However, Pablo had really creative ideas and made suggestions on how we could re-design our floorplan to make the bathroom appeared roomier and not so 1980s looking. Pablo had a lot of great ideas, but he did not push them on us unless we really wanted them ourselves. He also was extremely flexible on his timing of his work, since the renovations required him to pause in his progress so that my husband could do some plumbing work before he proceeded with the rest the job. Before he did the final installation of tile, he gave us the opportunity to approve the pattern that would permanently be on our floors and walls. We really appreciated that. All in all we had a very professional impression of Better Edge Tile, and appreciated his reliability on our job. Using him was a very good value for our money and we would recommend him to our friends or use him for any tile job we might have at our house in the future.

Description of Work
Re-tiling of our master bathroom and shower.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Hi [Member Name Removed], Please let me know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thank you.

12/22/2016

Gary K.

Everything went very well and we are extremely pleased with the result. Work area was always cleaned prior to end of work day. All demo materials and excess materials were removed daily. Workmanship was excellent.

Description of Work
Prepare and tile bathroom floor and tub surround. He demo'd the kitchen and prepared and tiled kitchen floor and backsplash.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed], I greatly appreciate your kind review. Thank you.

12/22/2016

Justin F.

Could not have gone better. I am a detailed person and expect quality workmanship from anyone I hire. Pablo and his crew had the utmost attention to every detail. We have had numerous comments on the quality of the workmanship and overall project. If you expect attention to detail and straight forward honesty hire Better Edge Tile. If you are more concerned with bare bones price and unknown workmanship hire your brother-in-laws, friend who used to do tile work part time.

Description of Work
Tile of entire bathroom. Floor, shower pan, walls, shelves, etc.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am glad you are happy with the final product. I greatly appreciate your review. Thank you.

04/02/2012

Allison W.

Publo came out and gave us a free estimate union was exactly what we ended up paying. He showed up at me exact time and finished when he said he would. He also saved us a lot of money on the tile we laught. He was able to get it for some where also we are very happy with his work and will use him again.

Description of Work
We had our underground titled. pablo take out the did floring and did a wonderful laying me new tile. He was very punctual, honest, timely, affordable. He also cleaned up after himself. I can't wait to redo our master bathroom and have him do it. e is amaging!.

Category ceramic tile

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was nice working for you, and I greatly appreciate your review. Thank you.

Exell Ceramic Tile & Stone Co

CERAMIC TILE AND STONE INSTALLATION. 18 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, LICENSED AND INSURED, FREE ESTIMATES, NO JOB TOO SMALL,

Elite Tile Specialists

We're a professional tile and stone installers. We focus on offering high quality work with using the best materials on the market. We specialize in kitchen backsplash, bathrooms, bathtubs, showers, tile floorings and stone installation. We've had over 10 years of experience and satisfied clients in the twin cities

Cutting Edge Remodeling LLC

Cutting Edge Remodeling is a family owned company. Tile setting has been our families area of expertise for Generations. Cutting Edge Remodeling continues to demonstrate excellence in each project no matter how difficult it might seem. Our focus is to provide our customers the best quality of work they ever dreamed of. We pride ourselves on our Attention to Detail, Customer Service & truly enjoy working with clients one on one. We use only Premium High Grade Building Products to ensure that our work will last for many years for you to enjoy. Its not just the hard work we put into every job, its also our proven process that ensures complete satisfaction. Call, Text or Email us to schedule a Free In Home Estimate.

Master shower/bathroom remodel. Installation of Natural Stone and Ceramic Tile on master showers/bathroom floors/kitchen back-splash/kitchen floors and fireplace.

Exterior work.