BBC Construction

Founded 1969 • With Angi since September 2002

3.1

DBA; R P Vogel Remodeling....

JMJ Painters is a family owned and operated Painting Company in the Twin Cities, Minnesota At JMJ Painters - we understand that it's not just about painting It's About Your Home, Your Family, Your Life We want to create Clients for Life so your family always knows where to turn to for your Residential Painting in Minnesota

Snap Construction is a locally owned and operated company offering full roof, siding, and window replacement. Financing available. 612-333-7627 www.snapconstuction.com

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. You will find us to be competitively priced, while still paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction. To schedule a free estimate please visit our website or give us a call to (612)358-2332. Thank you!

05/13/2009

Two sides of our house were damaged by a hail storm in Sept. 2005. Our house is sided entirely in smooth clear cedar, run vertically. The boards are custom cut tongue and groove. This work was done well by The Gopher Co. Sept. 2006 the other sides of our house were damaged by a tornado. This time we hired R.P.Vogel Co. due to a friendship with the previous owner who was in the process of selling t...

Description of Work
Replaced Cedar siding on two sides of our home due to tornado damage.

Category remodeling

03/14/2008

When I complained about a certain problem I noticed, he asked why I didn't call right away. The workers were very pleasant. The owner was the problem. After the contract was signed, it just went down hill from there.

Description of Work
They replaced 2 storm doors and did a kitchen remodel a few years ago. It was taking such a long time to get the doors installed; I took the initiative to call the manufacturer who said that they had been ready for some time. He was also adding on additional charges to the estimates so I asked him to break those charges. He stated that "an estimate is an estimate. We don't break it down."

Category remodeling,doors

04/02/2007

They had to be fired from the job and I had to hire lawyers to do it. I had to hire other engineers and contractors to correct and complete the work.

Description of Work
They were hired to do a complete remodel (including: finished carpentry, framing carpentry, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, painting, drywall, roofing, concrete and stone work) of our home. A story and a half addition and an addition out from the back. They were also hired to do concrete and stone work around the property.

Category concrete repair,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,woodworking,marble & granite,interior painters

07/13/2006

He was very responsive. I hired him to do the work.

Description of Work
Estimate.

Category home remodeling

05/19/2006

Estimator was on time and followed up as promised. Bid a bit too high for our budget.

Description of Work
Screen porch addition. Estimate only.

Category remodeling

GENERAL REMODELING, KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING, ROOFING.

PROJECTS UNDER $5000.