Bayport Roofing & Siding LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2013

3.7

1406 West Lake Street Suite 208

Minneapolis, MN 55408

We’ve built an honest and reliable company with an emphasis on outstanding workmanship and complete customer satisfaction. We are based in Minneapolis and serve the exterior restoration needs of Minneapolis, St Paul and the entire Twin Cities area including all suburbs.

06/10/2022

p S.

If I could give them a zero I would. First, they wanted all of the insurance money up front before any work was started. Then subcontractors walked off the job before finishing. Re-used old damaged flashing, gutters leaked, siding did not match. Read the contract closely. if you wanted to take legal action, the homeowner would be responsible for all of Bayport's legal bills even if company lost the case.

Description of Work
roof and gutters & siding

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

12/01/2020

Holly H.

Every thing went smooth and in a timely manner. Paul the on-site manager made sure that work was completed before and to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Roofing, siding, gutters and sceens

Category gutter repair, roofing, screen repair, siding

10/17/2020

Anthony M.

They were very polite and timely with the work that they done for me and my family .

Description of Work
Roof needed to be replaced

09/28/2020

Connie F.

The process of having the roof replaced was very smooth. Communication was quite good. My questions were answered promptly. We are very happy with how the roof turned out. Would definitely use Bayport Roofing again in the future if there is a need.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

09/27/2020

Jade L.

Service was great. Work was on point!! Always early. Very friendly. Highly recommended

Description of Work
Needed repair on gutters, roof, and siding due to a tree falling from the neighbors house.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

09/18/2020

Darrel G.

I bought a house that was vacant for years and it needed new everything. These guys are pros, immaculate work done and was totally worth the money. They were also very quick and punctual. Would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
siding and paint/trim

Category siding, house painters

09/18/2020

Justin M.

very quick and high quality work was performed, one of the best experiences i've had getting my old house restored. they made everything easy and stress free.

Description of Work
Rotting windows on old house needed replacing

Category replacement windows

09/17/2020

Jose F.

I had an insurance claim over the summer after the hail storm; State Farm contracted Bayport to do the work, fixing the roof and some screens that were damaged at my home in Saint Paul. The sales rep Jake Hanson was very professional and worked with me with all my concerns, and the crew did good work. I would definitely work with them again :)

Description of Work
Roof replacement and window trim replacement post-storm

Category roofing, screen repair

09/17/2020

Paul S.

Went according to plan. Bayport got my insurance to pay for my roof and gutters as they said they would. The crews were professional and did a great job cleaning up. I will recommend them to anyone

Description of Work
I needed my roof, and gutters replaced.

Category gutter repair, roofing

07/19/2018

brad M.

Went very bad they took our insurance check cashed it kept it for a half of our year said they had a keep on checking on stuff with the insurance company so through the winter our roof leaked all winter long causing more damage and two days ago they said they were too busy they can’t do the rough and sent back one of their checks so they cash the insurance check use the money through the winter and sent back one of their checks the summer very unprofessional on reliable would never hire them again

Description of Work
Roughly and storm damage insurance claim

07/19/2018

brad M.

They took our insurance check last fall cash the check and didn’t hear from them all winter long and end of the summer and so we got a hold of them After the roof had leaked all winter long and they said that they were going to send the money back because they were too busy so the roof leaked all winter all all the spring and they sent sent back one of their personal checks to cash the insurance check who knows what they did with it all winter long and I never finish the job I would never hire them to do anything

Description of Work
We need our roof fixed we had a leak and had some storm damage

06/23/2016

Chris B.

09/15/2015

jim B.

Description of Work
failed to provide final receipt to complete insurance claim

10/28/2014

Joseph I.

Description of Work
Bayport Construction is a relatively young company that offers good services at relatively low costs. I had shingles on my roof and siding replaced along with installation of new gutters and painting of the house exterior. All jobs were completed to my satisfaction.

09/12/2013

John L.

It went perfectly. They have a very high level of customer service

Description of Work
Reroofed our house

09/05/2013

Sara M.

I find it very unprofessional to receive a cold call and even worse to ignore the National Do Not Call registry.

Description of Work
We received a call soliciting business. However, we are on the National Do Not Call registry.

Category gutter repair

As a local and family owned general contractor, I give you full assurance that your message has been taken with the utmost importance. In response to the severe hail and wind storm on August 6th in the SW Metro, our appointment setting had recently been outsourced to a local lead generation company. As a direct result of your concern, our office has canceled our contract and relocated our customer relations back to our corporate office in Southwest Minneapolis.

DISCOUNT WINDOWS & WARES,INC.

Custom windows and patio doors siding, trim, porch windows custom window treatments and draperies mn lic 5587

Liberty Painting & Maintenance

4 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges.

Painting By Jerry Wind

At Painting by Jerry Wind, you’ll find that we are true craftsmen who really take pride in our work. We have the proper tools, equipment and training. As a result, you’ll be hiring pros that really understand and respect your house. Who treat your house like a home. We make the intrusion on your home as minimal as possible. We’ll even let out the dog or feed the cat. Painting by Jerry Wind was awarded the first ever, quarterly Safety at Work Award in December 2007 by The Builders Group, a workers compensation program with over one thousand companies as members. Before any work starts, the Field Manager reviews your job with you and our foreman. So, you’re assured that what is on the bid gets done. We no longer hang wallpaper or refinish floors or do carpentry of any kind. Our additional phone number is 651-699-6140. Please give us a call.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

When it comes to replacing roofing and siding systems, as well as window installation, the experts at Minneapolis Roofing and Siding are the metro areas primary storm damage and re-roofing specialists.

When recovering and restoring a home to superior condition, wenot believe in services not offered, and am not afraid to let you know if unqualified to to do the task.