BARRETT LAWN CARE INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since July 2008

4.3

LANDSCAPE DESIGNER WITH EXPERIEBCED INSTALLING CREW. IRRIGATION TECHNICIAN FOR SERVICE & INSTALLATION. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES....

CROSSTOWN CONCRETE & BRICK PAVING INC

Please call us if you are in the market for concrete work, stamped concrete, brick paver patios, walks, driveways, decorative retaining walls or any stone walls, patios. Thank you. We are a small company doing quality work for over 35 years. We specialize in hardscapes of any kind; steps, walks, drives, patios in concrete, stamped concrete, brick or stone. Let us help design and install your job. Three-year warranty on all concrete work and five years on all brick pavers and retaining walls. Great employees you can trust because they take pride in every job.

L & R Suburban Landscaping Inc

We are a design & build landscaping company. Our facility is located in Minnetonka and is staffed daily Monday through Friday to assist you with your landscape needs. We schedule on site estimates at your home with the owners of L&R to accurately identify your landscape needs, wants and challenges. You will receive a written proposal that identifies various application costs and a design may be created for your review depending upon the scope and scale of the project. Whether you are looking for a complete renovation, an addition of a few key elements in your landscaping or a new home landscape installation, we have the skills, knowledge, and ability to do it all. We coordinate your material selections and project manage all installations. Your landscaping project will be a positive experience and will completed with outstanding results! Please view completed projects on our website.

Steeleman's Lawn & Landscapes

25 years in Landscape Design, Maintenance, Mowing, Mulching, Yard Clean-Up, Bobcat Work, & MORE. No job too big no job too small give the Steeleman a call! Steeleman's provides a comprehensive approach to maintaining the beauty of your property. Increase your curb appeal and property value with professional property maintenance services. Call to set up your appointment today!

09/03/2011

I contacted Laura to have various services done on my property. She/Barrett lawn care was good about getting a bid out to me. That made me pleased. The prices were in the middle and I felt like I could communicate with her well about the services that I wanted performed. That is always key to me! I am working with a painter right now on multiple projects and he is great about being concise, punctu...

Description of Work
Various lawn care services

Category landscaping,mulch

05/29/2009

I was very impressed with their service. Jason Gough came out to give me the estimate and went over everything in the yard with me. He gave me care instructions as well as suggestion for what would grow in the shady parts of my yard. When he sen the estimate the following day he provided additional plant suggestion based on what he had observed in my neighbors' yards. Bartlett's crew showed prompt...

Description of Work
Bartlett pruned two large Norwegian maples, cabled on of the two to enhance the tree's stability, and pulled out six barberry bushes. They also disposed of two large piles of yard waste (including several smaller trees I had cut down).

Category landscaping

07/31/2008

It has been excellent. When they come out they clean up after themselves. They trim my shrubs symmetrically. The garden that was installed met my specifications and look great. The landscaping turned out nicely and spaced out nicely considering their future growth.

Description of Work
They installed a vegetable garden and did some landscaping and do spring and fall clean up and trim my shrubs and trees.

Category landscaping,lawn service

LANDSCAPE DESIGN, INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE,UNDERGROUND IRRIGATION ALONG WITH LAWN & YARD WORK, TREE SERVICE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard