Barr Web Plumbing

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2001

Barr Web Plumbing is a locally owned in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and has been in business since 2003. Our focus is on Bathroom remodels, and Tony's previous experience as a Plumbing Inspector helps ensure that your project is done to code, with no errors each and every time. Customer Service is what makes us stand out against the rest. Tony has always made Customer Service the core to our Business and we want our customers to know that we want you to be informed and happy with every step of the project. We want to offer you an affordable option to having the Bathroom you have always desired. So give us a call! We have suggestions and ideas to help with many different budgets and project sizes....

Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angi
Harrison Electric Inc

14 Employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Travel charge applies. No extra charge for 24-hour emergency service (for existing customers only). Primary service area- Western & Northern suburbs of Minneapolis/St Paul including Hennepin, Anoka & Ramsey counties and parts of Sherburne county. All employees are background checked and drug tested.

VERDANT ELECTRIC

We are a great customer service oriented business that strives to communicate and listen effectively with our customers. Our electricians can help come up with creative solutions to your electrical and lighting needs. We can help design your lighting project, or get power to where you need it. From commercial tenant finish work to residential remodeling, no job is too small. We accept credit cards on smaller jobs, invoice on bigger jobs, and will provide a free estimate before the work begins.

06/19/2017

Tony could not have been better to work with. He fit me into his busy schedule and always responded to my concerns or questions promptly. I would recommend him to anyone and look forward to working with him again in the future.

Description of Work
Full remodel on a home.

Category plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,home remodeling

03/14/2017

The work was done on schedule, communication was clear and the job was well done. We're very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Tony and his crew roughed in the plumbing for a second story half-bathroom.

Category plumbing,home remodeling

02/24/2016

We got the work done when we first bought the house. Any problems we had within the first couple months (which were minimal) were quickly addressed. It has now been eight years and the work has stood the test of time. I give Tony Webster my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Installed a Presto Basement Bathroom System. Also Installed a new laundry tub and moved the washer and dryer.

Category plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

08/17/2015

We went from an unfinished basement to having a family room and bathroom. Tony and his crew did a great job in doing the plumbing work and installing the sink, toilet and shower for the new bathroom. Prompt, professional and always upbeat, friendly.

Description of Work
Installed plumbing, toilet, sink and shower in our basement.

Category plumbing,home remodeling,basement remodeling

08/14/2015

No complains. I would use Barr Webb again and recommend to a friend.

Description of Work
Ran the plumbing for a basement bathroom project. Did great work on budget.

05/18/2015

Two workers, one arrived a little late the other one arrived 20 minutes late. It seemed like a short distance but the gas line had to be snaked through some joists, around some ducts and with some pipes. It was a very clogged area so they had to send the other worker back to get the fishing sticks, because they don't keep them in their vehicle. Another 30 minutes waiting for guy to go and come bac...

Description of Work
Put in a new gas line.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

We don't know what the problem is...We never did work for this customer. I don't know who did his project, but it was not BARR WEB Plumbing.

04/17/2015

I contacted Barr Web after cracking the tank to our toilet during a do it yourself repair. Barr Web usually only works on remodeling/major projects but since they are just a few blocks from my home said they'd help. They were able to fit me in quickly. The replacement toilet I purchased wouldn't work in the space available, so they went back to the shop and got me a toilet they had on hand. It is ...

Description of Work
Tony & Shannon installed a new toilet.

Category plumbing,remodeling

01/23/2015

My experience with him was great. He was great. He came at 8 o’clock at night and I was very grateful.

Description of Work
I used Barr Web Plumbing.

12/29/2014

From receiving the estimate to the final touches, it was a a very positive experience. We had used Barr Web for our basement bath about a year earlier and because of that good result knew we would use this provider, without hesitation, for our upstairs remodel.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of master bathroom.

Category home remodeling

12/11/2014

I think that they have tremendous customer service, they do excellent work, and they are very responsive to the customer's concerns and needs. They are topnotch. They did a terrific job. They are still around and I didn't have to use them between now and then, but I was really glad to hear that they are still around. I think they are terrific!

Description of Work
I got acquainted with Barr Web Plumbing when they put in a Presto Bathroom System in my basement. We have loved that. We've had that for 15 years and that was what caused me to call them again just to install a new toilet.

Category plumbing

Remodeling – Basements, Kitchen & Bathroom, Plumbing, Gas Leak Repair, Lighting, Water Heaters

Emergency plumbing.