B&C Flooring, Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2011

Quality is our priority. Free estimates in metro area. Costs determined by work to be completed. We charge a fair price and provide excellent service. Combined, Chris and Bryan hold nearly 30 years of experience covering and installing floors. Exceptional service and high quality work are the cornerstones of our business. We take pride in our work and deliver consistent, high quality results. Our service region spans the Twin Cities metro area. Generally, within 60 miles of Minneapolis and St. Paul, but contact us for specifics. The majority of our business comes from happy customers who encourage their friends and family to contact us for flooring work. B&C Flooring, Inc. is fully insured and bonded. ...

We offer Professional Tiling and Flooring services. We can do any project such as curbless showers, tub surrounds, simple projects to the most complex projects. We are a small owned business with a vision to disciple our team and give back to our community.

Touchdown Tile is a tile and stone installation company in Minnesota. We have over 16 years of professional installation experience. Our tile is sourced from wholesale distributors to sell directly to the public. We have extensive experience with ceramic tile installation, porcelain tile installation, slate tile installation, marble tile installation, glass tile installation, travertine tile installation, and mosaic tile installation. We provide free in home estimates for the entire MN Twin Cities Metro area or visit our new store in Ham Lake.

Free Measures and In-home design consultations - always!!! We're your locally owned flooring experts! We have been in business since 1989 and have performed over 95,000 installations! Thank you for considering our store as a source for all of your flooring needs. After you have finished exploring our profile, I hope that you will pay us a visit. New floors can completely transform a room and we have many of the best products available! Whether for your home or business, we have a professional staff dedicated to helping you find the floor solutions that will work for you. Of course, please feel free to call us at our number below - we would be happy to help you! Enjoy your shopping experience! Introducing our new Shop at Home division for those who would like us to come to you instead of driving to our showroom! Click here to schedule an online appointment - www.carpetoneshopathome.com or call us at 952-697-3000 to book.

05/24/2017

The crew was friendly, worked quickly, safely and efficiently.

Description of Work
Trimming of trees and bushes. Arborist was on site and knew the correct way to trim my Skyline Locust tree. The clean up was fast and thorough. The only reason I was aware of their presence was my beautiful yard after they were done. I would definitely use them again.

Category flooring contractor

06/23/2014

Description of Work
B&C Flooring was recommended to me by an Architect I was consulting with on my remodeling of my basement family room. He said he had used them in his home. So I requested a quote from B&C Flooring. He arrived at the scheduled time and was very easy to work with, very professional and knowledgeable. So when I am ready for new carpeting; I will be using B&C Flooring.

Category flooring contractor

We specialize in commercial and residential floor installation including: Carpeting * Plush * Berber * Frieze * Saxony * Cut-and-loop * Level-loop * Carpet tile Wood * Prefinished Hardwood * Engineered Hardwood * Bamboo Hardwood * Laminate * Cork Resilient Floors * Vinyl * Commercial/VCT Tile * Rubber * Vinyl Tile * TOLI Tile

Hardwood refinishing,ceramic tile