AutoPro Auto Service

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2006

Personal customer service is our forte! We are a AAA Approved Auto Repair Facility and NAPA Auto Care Clinic. All services come with a 3 Year/36,000 Mile Warranty!! We provide comprehensive automobile repair services including electronic diagnostics. AutoPro Auto Service can help you find the answers to most all of your diagnostic or auto repair needs. We provide quality car repair at our auto repair facility in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. Our rates are affordable and we always keep your needs in mind. Alternators, Starters and electrical work are our specialty! Award winning. http://facebook.com/pages/autopro-auto-service-inc/285122463257...

Kennedy Transmission, CVT & Auto

Kennedy Transmission, CVT & Auto

Kennedy Transmission, CVT and Auto Service have been offering the greater Minneapolis & St. Paul Minnesota community with quality, comprehensive auto repair services since 1962. Our shop services both domestic and imported cars, trucks, and SUVs. Our teams of certified and professionally trained automotive technicians take great pride and care for each and every customer that trusts us to take care of their car or truck. As a member of ATRA we are able to offer a national warranty on our automatic transmission work that is good at over 2,000 other ATRA repair shops.

05/23/2018

They replaced rusted out brakes lines...no complaints with their work or service. They are not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Have used them several times in the past and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace brake lines

CATEGORY auto repair

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business! We're always here for you!

11/06/2017

Well. They did what they said they would, Sorry that's really all I have to say.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 2 1/2 year old water pump that Napa service in Onamia man put in went bad. It had a two year warranty. Service pro diagnosed and fixed my car with a three year warranty in a timely manor.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business and will always do what it takes to make sure you're well taken care of!

09/18/2017

It went very well. Brett and Darrin were very helpful in resolving the issues concerning my 2003 Toyota RAV4. I had initially taken my vehicle to a dealership after the check engine light had come on. The dealership claimed that I needed a new exhaust manifold assembly and possibly new air fuel sensors. When I returned to get this work done, the dealership said that their first diagnosis was incor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced air fuel sensors, re-seated air intake boot, cleaned air flow sensor, replaced leaking valve cover gasket.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We're so glad we could get to the bottom of your issue and resolve it for you. Don't ever hesitate to call us with any concerns.

08/30/2017

I really liked these guys. I'd give them A's straight across. They went over the electrical issues with me, I got some things fixed but not everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical issues with car.

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you for your business, [Member Name Removed]! We understand a person has to stay within a budget. We're always here for you to work through any issues you may have.

07/31/2017

We've been dealing with them for 5 or 7 years.  Recently, o ur car died and had our car towed into them. They kept it overnight and they couldn't find anything wrong so we came and picked it up.  A couple miles later it did it again so we took it back.  My husband was upset they hadn't taken it out and driven it more so they had a little chat about it and they did give us a rebate on the towing ch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto repair

CATEGORY auto repair

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. Unfortunately, sometimes a vehicle's problems are really random and we have to wait it out until the it shows its symptoms. We're at the vehicle's mercy. We drive all vehicle's about 10 miles as a rule, when looking for an issue. That usually is more than enough. Sometimes had we driven them 11 miles, it would not have mattered. Instead of just replacing parts nee...

FREE LOANER CARS to Angie's List members! $25 Off $200 Spent to Angie's List members! Ask for details! Complete Auto Repair, Check Engine light, replacement and installation of brakes, electrical work, diagnostics, transmission, engine, , timing belts, air conditioning, oil changes, inspections, steering & suspension.

MasterCard, Discover, Visa, American Express