ARK Home Inspections and Radon Detection

With Angi since July 2016

1660 Highway 100 S

Minneapolis, MN 55416

Professional home inspection by experienced National Association of Certified Inspectors. Member Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors with Supra Key access. Owens Corning and James Hardie preferred inspector....

03/02/2020

David H.

Excellent! Brad was on time, thorough and answered all my questions. Great guy to work with and really took the time to go over strengths and possible weaknesses of the home we're about to purchase. I would definitely hire ARK again!

Description of Work
home inspection - pre-purchase

07/29/2019

Tracy F.

We had a bit of a snafu when ARK did not have my correct contact information due to getting a quote thru Angie’s list. This, we missed each other’s messages. My realtor wasn’t contacted right away. Eventually, it all worked out. The inspector (Jacob) was very through.

Description of Work
We needed an inspection and a radon test for a home we were purchasing . ARK was the least expensive and was very responsive.

Category home inspection, radon testing

01/24/2017

WENDY D.

I could not be more pleased with Brad, of Ark Home Inspections' service. I was able to make an appointment on just a few days notice. Brad arrived on time and well prepared. He was knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I am a single, first-time home buyer. Brad explained things in a way that made the concepts easy to understand. He also explained the reasoning behind what he was looking at and why. The inspection was very comprehensive, he did scans for moisture on the walls, infrared scans for evidence of heat loss, and walked me through room by room explaining everything he was doing. He got out the ladder for inspecting the roof and chimney and took photos of any concerns he found. He also showed me how to operate the main water & gas shut-offs, and where the sewer clean-out was located and what it's for, things I wouldn't have know how to do otherwise. He gave me estimates on the life remaining on the major systems in the house; furnace, hot water heater, roof etc., which is very helpful for future planning. My inspection was on a Friday afternoon, which took around 3 hours and still Brad emailed the full final report with photos the next morning. Brad left me feeling confident to make an informed decision on whether or not to purchase this house.

Description of Work
Pre-purchase home inspection and Radon test

01/13/2017

Becky S.

Excellent. Brad is very knowledgeable and thorough. He really knows how to explain the situation to the buyers so they fully understand what plans to make.

Description of Work
Home inspection services.

01/12/2017

Mark M.

Always top notch!

Description of Work
Home inspections for my real estate clients.

01/11/2017

Carol D.

Very professional. Being a first time home buyer I had lots of questions. Brad took the extra time to explain everything and show me where all the shutoffs were. He found problems that were fixed before I moved in. He was great and would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

01/06/2017

Ben T.

I was appreciative he wanted me there, walked me through everything, left nothing out and was very thorough. As a 1st time home buyer he made sure to explain everything and answer all questions. I felt he was very honest, unbiased, up front, and didn't need a big company badge to hide behind. I prefer the personal touch. The follow through report was detailed with pictures/descriptions and simple to use. He has since reached out to follow up and see if I have any questions which is nice. I would highly recommend Brad to anyone looking for a home inspection. Thank you again for the information!

Description of Work
Needed a home inspection performed and shopped around online for comparisons, got in touch with Brad at Ark inspections. Friendly guy, prompt and most reasonable price around including radon testing.

Radon Removal Inc

We've fixed over 8,000 homes since 1988. It's all we do. We don't even do "For Hire" radon testing. We're the state's most experienced radon contractor.

A1 Radon Services LLC

A1 Radon Services, LLC is nationally certified with National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP) and listed with the Minnesota Department of Health. Located in Eden Prairie, MN, we are fully committed to solving elevated radon problems throughout the Twin Cities metro and surrounding areas. We specialize in difficult to mitigate as well as standard radon mitigation systems for your living and working environment. We are fully confident you will not find a more efficient, committed and effective radon mitigation company to solve your radon problems at a fair cost.

Twin Cities Radon Services

We are certified by the Minnesota Department of Health for both Radon Testing & Radon Mitigation. We hire Licensed Electricians for the electrical part of the Mitigation System.

Home inspections and radon detection