Anchor Builders

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2007

Anchor Builders is a family owned design-build firm. We take pride in building quality renovation projects and in establishing relationships that will last a life time. We believe the only way to build and sustain those relationships is by listening to our customers and paying attention to details. With this simple approach, we have established our reputation and business model, which depends upon referrals from satisfied customers and repeat business. We always build with the highest quality and craftsmanship....

Simply Gutters is a family owned seamless gutter company with over 14 years of experience installing all types of gutters and leaf protection. We offer 5 or 6 inch seamless gutters in aluminum, galvanized, primed, and copper. At Simply Gutters we pride our company on reliability, great communication, and honest integrity with every customer and every project. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best into all of the work we perform. No matter the situation you bring, we will incorporate simplicity and quality into your project. We are experts and will always keep you educated about the work process. We look forward to earning your business.

SUPER SERVICE AWARD FOR FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS! Complete Building Solution's team of professional engineers and consultants brings residential and commercial structural engineering solutions to our Midwest based clients. We are here to remove the mystery of structural engineering; bridging the gap between construction and engineering in a consumer-friendly way.

Patriot Window Cleaning is Minnesota's premiere exterior cleaning specialists. We are a veteran owned and family operated business that offers high quality Power Washing and Window Cleaning services. Offering unmatched customer service is our number one priority and we can't wait to share the experience with you.

02/25/2016

They had other different companies that they work with build the cabinets and stuff that they work with all the time. Like for electrical and plumbing, they have some folks that they work with all the time when they are doing their building. They were the general contractors for the project. I would use them again in future. During the project, we ran in to some problems and they were very good at...

Description of Work
They did kitchen remodeling, added an additional family room and fireplace. They also did all the carpentry for the construction.

Category masonry,fireplaces,woodworking,home remodeling

Thank you for the review and it was a pleasure working with you on your project!

12/11/2014

We are so incredibly happy with our remodel! We are grateful we found Anchor Builders (AB) and Fluidesign (FD), who turned out to be an even more amazing remodeling team than we had hoped we could find. We would trust AB for any future home project, as well as FD if significant design work is needed. We strongly recommend the AB/FD team to anyone doing a home remodel for which design, quality, bud...

Description of Work
Anchor Builders performed a massive remodel to our three-story St. Paul home (built in 1894) based on a gorgeous, clever, and period-appropriate design from Fluidesign. They gutted / demolished roughly 1/3 of the home encompassing the kitchen, upstairs bathroom, laundry room, and sun porch (including exterior walls and shed roof). Within essentially the same space, they constructed a gourmet kitchen (including new stairs to the basement plus 7 new Pella windows), updated the den with fireplace mantle, new kids' bathroom upstairs, laundry closet, and a master suite with walk-in closet and 3/4 bath (including new gable roof, walls, and 4 new Pella windows). New millwork was installed throughout to match the character of the original home. High quality materials were used throughout, e.g. Kohler sinks, Delta faucets, granite/marble countertops, Alder wood kitchen cabinets, stainless hardware, etc. No finished square footage was added to the home, which is ~3200 finished sq ft.

Category contractors,countertops,decks,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,fireplaces,marble & granite,home remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review! We really enjoyed working with you on your project!

03/17/2014

They were very accommodating because I bought a Big Deal to put in the vents and I paid $300 for that and I ended up not needing that so they put the $300 towards the door. They were prompt and courteous and the person they sent out to do the work did a fine job.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal Anchor Builders to put vents on my roof but they ended up putting a door on my house.

Category doors

Thank you for the review!

11/30/2013

I contacted this contractor via email specifically outlining the work I wanted to have done. I included my telephone number for a 'call back' to further discuss the two projects. I wanted the work to begin as soon as possible. I was already aware that the cost of the work would range between $4,000-$5,000. I chose this contractor because of their proximity in location to my property near Lake Calh...

Description of Work
Nothing - didn't want the job..

Category fencing,woodworking

[member name removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us on Angies List. We are glad to see that your job was completed successfully and to your satisfaction. To help shed some light on your review, we unfortunately could not take on your project due to timing and size. Our top priority as a small business is to make sure every project we take on is completed at a fair price and exceeds h...

08/22/2013

They were prompt with everything. They were the most prompt than other companies I’ve had estimates with. Because I had given them a budget of $35,000 and he suggested that we consider using a handyman because the job was not big enough and he didn’t think he could do it well enough but he would have done it if I wanted him to.

Description of Work
Anchor Builders gave me a quote to change a door and make a window into the doorway, add a shower to a half bath and move the laundry into the half bath.

Category remodeling,home remodeling,doors

Thank you for the review!

Design and build of Custom Additions and Remodels, Story and Half Home expansions and Transformation, as well as Tear Downs and New Home Build.

Handyman work, Small repair or small remodeling projects

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal