Allstate Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2013

We offer special promotions every month, check with a sales rep for more details. Special Financing is available for those who qualify....

Kaufman Sheet Metal & Roofing Inc

Kaufman Roofing has been in business since 1930, working in the Twin Cities and surrounding neighborhood. With the peculiar nuances affecting roofs in the Twin Cities; varying roof types (slate, tile, wood shakes, metal, & flat), harsh weather conditions, and seasonal extremes, our experience is invaluable. Our philosophy hasn't changed since we started doing roofs in Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the surrounding areas nearly a century ago.

INCLINE EXTERIORS

We are a roofing contractor that specializes in Cedar Shake and Shingle, Asphalt and Fiberglass Shingles, Rubber and flat roofs. We also offer Siding, Gutter and Window installation services. Call us!

Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers by Clean & Clear Services on Angi

12/21/2014

With all due respect, I couldn't say enough negative things about this person as both a businessman and a human being. Mr. Wazwaz was persuasive, calculated, and a professional crook. He ended up not doing the work he agreed to, and stealing the money. I obtained a judgement against Moses, but there is a long line of people who he owes money to. He is wanted by several government authorities and w...

Description of Work
Supposed to install a garage door. Mr. Wazwaz was persuasive, calculated, and a professional crook. He ended up not doing the work he agreed to, and stealing the money. I obtained a judgement against Moses, but there is a long line of people who he owes money to. He is wanted by several government authorities and women seeking child support. He hides his money and assets very well, is despised by many of his own family members, and is someone that will deceive you.

I never did do any work for this individual, [Member name]. I never signed a contract or had a contract with this individual. If he was telling the truth he would back up his false accusations. I never agreed to replace a garage door or a roof for this person. There was never at any time money given to me for any type of work.

Services that are offered are listed, we do All homes and all commercial buildings.

Only Services that are offered are listed only.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available