AllStar Home Services

Founded 2019 •

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

WE ARE TAKING COVID-19 JUST AS SERIOUS BY WEARING APPROPIATE PPE ON ESTIMATES AND JOBS

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

ALLSTAR HOME SERVICES LLC is family owned and operated servicing the Twin Cities area. We specialize in various project including window cleaning, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and much much more. Our mission statement is trust, quality, professionalism, communication, and value. Contact us at to discuss your next project today!...

Handy House Cleaning

Urban Services

We offer residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning, holiday lights and more! I have been doing this for over 10 years and have seen it all. I have got the knowledge and expertise to get the job done and done right. I know we don’t have any reviews or anything like that but I just started this business. I worked for another company, that in my opinion was growing to fast and quality went downhill, so I started my own. I started this with a few core values in mind: offer quality work for a quality price, never get too big where the quality starts to decline, be respectful of clients and their homes and make sure the right people work for us so all our customers feel safe and know work will be done right. I know you will not be disappointed with Urban Services. Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Offers by Urban Services on Angi
Russel Williams Window Cleaning LLC

David Russel Felt and Ryan William Clarkson started the company and contributed their middle names to form Russel Williams Window Cleaning LLC. Our Crews are in teams of 2-3 depending on the amount of work that day. Each team member has been hand selected by the owner of Russel Williams. Each person has high integrity, a strong work ethic, and strong personal values. When Russel Williams first started cleaning windows it was a group of friends that went to Bethel University that wanted to not only enjoy their job and have job satisfaction, but to also make all of our customers thrilled with their windows. We continue these values to this day and look forward to providing only the highest quality of work to each and every customer.

12/09/2020

The crew was very professional and hard working. They did an amazing job cleaning our windows. What a difference! They all wore masks which we appreciated during the Pandemic. We highly recommend them and will hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

11/30/2020

AllStar Home Services responded quickly to my online request and were very communicative throughout the process. They listened to my ideas then offered a couple variations of very affordable lighting plans for me to choose from. They are courteous, professional, respectful and friendly! They pay attention to detail and their work is exceptional! These guys are definitely customer service oriented!

Description of Work
Holiday lights

Category gutter cleaning,holiday decorators

11/20/2020

Very responsive and professional throughout. The work was extremely well done; I couldn’t have done it better myself. Dj and Ty were responsive and timely with their communications and the work was done as promised. I highly recommend Allstar Home Services. As a testimony of appreciation for the quality of there work, I have scheduled with them to come back every 5-6 weeks for window cleaning: if ...

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category window cleaning

10/19/2020

It was snowing - these gentlemen dug right in. They were professional, courteous and did a great job. Will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Clean all exterior windows on two story home.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

10/13/2020

DJ and Tommy were professional, on-time and communicated about every detail. They have a customers eye and wanted to make sure we were happy before leaving the site. Would absolutely hire them again for other jobs.

Description of Work
Windows and screens cleaned

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning

09/22/2020

The two gentlemen were very helpful and polite. They were timely and did a very good job.

Description of Work
Power washed vinyl siding.

Category pressure washer

06/27/2020

Even though we had some unexpected issues (i.e. old gutter guards were not properly installed) come up during the projects, the guys from the All Star Home Services did an amazing job finishing the project. They are a small company, but their professionalism is up there with "big boys". I would recommend them any time.

Description of Work
To replace existing gutter guards and clean the gutters

Category gutter cleaning service","gutter repair contractor

Window cleaning Pressure/Soft Wash Gutter Cleaning Holiday Installation

anything that wasn't listed above.