ALL MECHANICAL SERVICES

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2002

Your repair will be made on time with "No Surprise" pricing and award-winning service. Not a franchise or a chain, we are a husband and wife company of two, established in 1990. Mark handles the service calls; Kathleen runs the office and doubles as your Client Concierge. We delight in saving you time, money and hassle. With convenient scheduling in a 60-minute timeframe and a courtesy call to let you know Mark is on his way, you don't worry about his arrival time. We specialize in HVAC service and repairs and also fix water heaters, humidifiers and some large appliances. Your questions are welcome and frequently save you a service visit by fixing your problem over the phone. Call today!...

Dun Rite Construction and Bldg. Maintenance

Our team is extremely knowledgeable, dependable, helpful and just like members of our family. This family atmosphere helps us provide our valued customers top-notch service, because everyone here takes great pride in their work and it shows in the final results!

Metro Air Heating & Cooling

Metro Air Heating & Cooling in Prior Lake, MN, is a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer offering residential and light commercial heating, air conditioning and ventilation contracting plus sales/service/installation of HVAC systems. Metro Air also offers radiant, in-floor heating and full sheet metal shop capabilities.

Offers by Metro Air Heating & Cooling on Angi
Champion Plumbing LLC

Twin Cities Water Heater Experts Our technicians are highly qualified and skilled experts in Eagan with an impeccable reputation for their quality work and customer service. You can rely on us to get quick, hassle-free and dependable work done at fair prices. Our Eagan plumbers are a team of ten talented people who get the job done professionally and at an affordable rate. You can trust our team of professionals to get the job done right!

10/10/2017

Unfortunately Mark died and his widow, Kathleen has been referring customers to other trusted companies. Kathleen can no longer provide the wonderful triage she used to provide customers that might save an expensive repair. Sorry to see such a wonderful service end. You are both missed.

Description of Work
No work has been done for years, unfortunately.

01/13/2017

I called All Mechanical Services cause my water heater went out. They were very professional and helpful on the phone. The water heater tank blew out, they called other plumbers to see if any other plumbers could come out on a saturday. This was amazing customer service. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
Water Heater

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

06/30/2016

Her name is Kathleen. I had used her when her husband was still alive. My son has a gravity feed furnace and it has got no moving parts on the inside. All it needed was some grease on what's called a stopcock. I called several furnace companies and they were trying to talk me into buying a new furnace for my son's house. Her husband Mark came over and he said, "You don't need a new furnace." He sa...

Description of Work
They did some work on my son's furnace.

06/30/2016

The first weekend of January, I came home, on a Saturday afternoon and heard this clanking. It was the first really cold snap we had, like 30 below zero. I heard this clanking in my furnace and I called Kathleen. She had a technician call me back immediately. He called me back in 5 minutes and told me exactly what to do. Because my furnace wasn't working he said, "Turn the fan on," and if I had an...

Description of Work
They fixed my furnace.

02/06/2015

They were very efficient, fast, and friendly. They followed up over the next two years and provided recommendations to me for services that they didn't provide.

Description of Work
Cleaned and maintained my wall unit air conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed]: Thank you for your review and testimonial. Just need to let you know we no longer service window and wall units. However, I just found another rock star on Angie's List who can help you with those. We appreciate your kind words and business. Kathleen

02/06/2015

Service was done timely and efficiently. The repairman had the part that was needed for my furnace. I was pleased with the outcome and timeliness. Will definitely consider using them again.

Description of Work
Tune up furnace and replaced a faulty part that wasn't working

01/19/2015

Excellent diagnosis, gave me the simple fix to prevent it in future, explained what to do if it did, and gave me advice on changing my filter. And just did it for me real quick while he was there.

Description of Work
investigated a water leak we had around our boiler

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

(member name removed): Thank you for your review. It is great to know we are meeting clients' expectations and helping them to the best of our abilities. Please do not hesitate to call us for any heating, a/c or home maintenance question. We partner with a wide range of rock stars who have earned - and keep - a place in my circle of trust. (Think DeNiro and Meet the Parents movie. Popcorn anyone?)...

01/12/2015

Excellent service. Great communication. They met their estimated cost & timeline and the air conditioner is running great.

Description of Work
Removed air conditioner unit, cleaned it, serviced it, returned it & re-installed it

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Members name]: Thank you for your review on your air conditioner. We enjoy clients telling us we met or exceeded their service expectations! It is great to think of summer, flip flops and sunscreen on a sub-zero day. We are turning the corner on winter and will soon be wishing it was a bit cooler. Stay warm and happy 2015! Kathleen

01/09/2015

Excellent service. Knows exactly what he's doing and works efficiently.

Description of Work
Fixed a leak in radiator pipe one time; did routine check another time.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review (removed member name). Mark enjoyed working with you and helping with your questions as a new homeowner. Happy 2015 and don't hesitate to call if you have any home-related questions/concerns! Warm regards, Kathleen

06/04/2014

You may want to adjust the description of their service (or lack thereof). And the "Overall Rating" should be N/A., not an "F". This is a quote from an email from the company: " We are no longer able to provide that service. Sorry for any inconvenience..."

Description of Work
No service

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[member name removed]: I regret that you did not appreciate the help I provided. I gave you 2 companies we know, like and trust to help you with replacing your window air conditioner. I will change our information to remove our ability to service window units. Kathleen

Air Conditioning Repairs, Gas & Oil Furnace Repair, Boiler Repair, Water Heater Repair & Replacement, Humidifier Repair & Replacement

Air Duct Cleaning, Plumbing