All Day Haul Away

Not Licensed

80 S 8th St 3630 Bryant Ave N MPLS, MN

Minneapolis, MN 55402

Donation and removal

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

All Day Haul Away is the highest rated junk removal company in the world. We offer residential and commercial junk removal. We offer full service junk removal that allows you the customer to sit back and let us do the work. Our crew members are uniformed,on time, and all around good guys. Additional email - info@alldayhaulaway.com ....

4.4

hauling (816)professional organizers (36)dumpster rental (34)movers (34)trash removal (34)house cleaning (12)pressure washing (4)lawn & landscaping (1)

03/22/2021

It went great, on time, the guys were very friendly and did not complain about a thing. I will use them again. I also like that their local and they donate.

Description of Work
I had some furniture,garbage and misc items from a rental house. It was scattered all over the house.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

02/21/2021

I sent a request for an estimate on 2/10/21. The company texted me to send photos for an estimate. I took the photos but couldn't get them in a reply text message. Probably my lack of expertise with texting photos. I asked for an email address so I could send them in a Zip file through text and Angie's List messages around February 12. I did not receive a response. I also contacted Junk King on Fe...

Description of Work
I am redoing my home office and I needed electronics, disassembled wood tables and miscellaneous materials hauled away greenly as much as possible.

Category garbage collection,hauling services

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

I’m glad you got your items taken care of. A lot of times we get pictures text to us so we can get an accurate quote that way. I wish we would’ve known about your problems but not be able to send them via email we would’ve just did an on-site estimate what we usually do.

05/18/2020

Very timely. Very satisfied with the job

Description of Work
Debris and furniture haul away

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Well thank you very much for the great review. We enjoyed working with you in the 40 working with you in the future thanks

09/30/2019

Very well. They arrived on time, quickly gathered my items, loaded up and were off. They were friendly, courteous gentlemen. Wonderful experience.

Description of Work
Haul away riding mower, tv, 4 tires, microwave

Work Completed On 09/19/2019

Wow you are just wonderful. We enjoyed her conversation on the phone and we also enjoyed our conversation will remove your items. Can’t wait to work with you again!

07/31/2019

2 dudes show up over an hr outside the window that I was told. They determine that the equip they had was not adequate for the job and that their boss would call to reschedule with me. NEVER recv a call back so I would not recommend these schmoo's to my worst enemy!

Description of Work
Removal of freezer from basement

Category hauling services,moving companies

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

When speaking over the phone part of the job was not mentioned that’s why I would not have proper tools. However we did try to reach out to you never call back so we figured that you ended up doing it yourself.

07/28/2019

The guys were late because the job before ours went longer than expected. But they communicated with us about it. Very hard workers and courteous.

Description of Work
Junk removal from the house we purchased that previous owners left behind

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

Thanks for understanding about being late to your job. And also thank you for the compliment of being in constant communication. You were a joy to work with and look forward to working with you again

05/07/2019

These men were fantastic! They were polite and they took more than we bargained. One of the brothers even raked some of my leaves while the other one was loading the truck. They took two pieces of ruined boards that I did not have as part of what they were supposed to take and did not ask for more money. I would recommend them to any of my friends and I would hire them again in a second! Fantastic...

Description of Work
Haul bed and other construction garbage to landfill

Work Completed On 05/04/2019

We’re always trying to do “a plus one” Thank you for the great review.

08/16/2018

Prompt, polite, and accommodating crew

Description of Work
Load hauled away

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

Thanks for the kind words. We enjoyed working with you.

07/02/2018

They were very careful and professional.

Description of Work
Clearing out crawl spaces and garage to prepare for moving.

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

We love our work and love the feedback.

05/25/2018

Timely, professional, friendly. Not cheap but it is an efficient way to get rid of a large variety of "junk" at one time.

Description of Work
Removed Huge old TV, sofa bed, chair, old entertainment center, electronics and other "junk"

Work Completed On 05/02/2018

We love to remove items and love our job! Thanks You!

Junk removal, Estate Clean Ups, Construction Pick Ups, Foreclosure Clean Outs, Appliance Removal & Recycling, Demolition, Move in & Move out Yard Clean Up, Donation Sorting & Mattress Pick Ups.

Weekly Trash Pick Up.