Roofing - Siding - Windows - Doors - Bathrooms

Alexander Exteriors

Founded 2016 • With Angi since June 2017

5100 Edina Industrial Blvd Suite #209

Minneapolis, MN 55439

Alexander Exteriors has always operated under strong values aimed at exceeding client needs. Our communication channels are always open. Our relationship with our clients begins on the first day of contact, and only ends once they’re fully satisfied with our work. When you hire our services, you

05/20/2022

Sarah C.

This team is great! Every person is kind, thoughtful, and funny! Even waiting 6 months for the windows to be built was a joy because they stayed connected and kept me updated. I have already called them for other projects.

Description of Work
porch windows and storm door, sliding door

Category replacement windows, doors

Thank you so much for the review, [Member Name Removed]. You were a pleasure to work with and we hope you’ll stay in touch for any future exterior work you may need!

02/09/2022

Adam R.

It went great. Originally I had them install gutters. They did a great job and everything went exactly as planned. I needed new windows and the result was the same. There was one window that had a slightly different hue to it. This was no fault of theirs. It was only noticeable at night for whatever strange reason. Anyways, I mentioned this to them and no questions asked they came out and replaced it. If you need exterior work done on your house I definitely recommend them. Quality, reliable work. That was my experience.

Description of Work
Windows and Gutters

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

01/14/2022

Matt I.

Brian did an amazing job dealing with my insurance to get me a new roof after a hail storm. If it wasn’t for him I would not have gotten one. Will only recommend him and this company.

Description of Work
Roofing

Thank you so much for your kind words! Our goal is to help homeowners and we are glad we were able to help you.

01/14/2022

John R.

I'm 72. In all my dealings with contractors, my dealing with the very best ever. Very timely and extremely professional. I would give Alexander the highest rating +.

Description of Work
Doors

Category doors

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the kind words! I was great getting to help you out in a crunch. We hope to work with you again one day!

12/15/2021

John R.

Great customer service. They did a good job.

Description of Work
New windows

Category replacement windows

12/14/2021

Krista S.

They were great. I highly recommend

Description of Work
Window installation

Category replacement windows

11/30/2021

Cameron B.

Good service, good communication, they were on time, they were professional and answer all the questions, and the pricing is competitive.

Description of Work
Replacement of the windows.

[Member Name Removed]! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you.

01/29/2018

Molly G.

Brian of Alexander Exteriors was really great to work with. He is professional, follows through on his word, and takes the time to explain all aspects of the project. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Roofing Project

01/13/2018

Pam Q.

Experience went very well. Brian and his crew did a wonderful job. They were friendly, attentive, and once they started the work, they worked through to finish in a timely manner. They did not create a huge mess in my yard or driveway while they were working and the post-work clean up was great! Brian kept in contact with me throughout the whole project and followed up at completion.

Description of Work
New roof, partial siding replacement, facia replacement and deck cleaning and staining.

Category decks, roofing, siding

Thank you for the great review! We aim to exceed expectations in everything we love to hear when we have achieved that for our customers. Thanks again and please reach out if we can help with anything else!

11/11/2017

Sandy I.

Outstanding service and workmanship from start to finish. Brian Alexander is a great guy to work with.

Description of Work
Replacing roof shingles, vinyl siding and Pella window sashes.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, replacement windows

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure to work for you and John! We will do the best we can to continue delivering your same experience to our future customers.

Infinite Decks

Infinite Decks is Minnesota's Premiere Custom Deck Builder! We specialize in low-maintenance, hardwood and aluminum. Our options for decks and porches are #infinite!

Designer Spaces Inc

Installation of pergolas, additions, outdoor kitchens, custom decks, porches, fireplaces, stonework, cabanas. Additional email - Info@DesignerSpacesInc.com.

2022 Super Service Award

Scherer Window & Door Consultants

Scherer Window and Door Consultants is a Marvin Authorized Installing Retailer specializing in the replacement of residential windows throughout the metro area. We are a division of Scherer Bros. Lumber company, a family-owned business since 1930. We focus on the sale and installation of all Marvin product lines: Marvin Signature, Elevate and Infinity from Marvin. Infinity from Marvin features low-maintenance fiberglass and is known for it's EverWood interior that reflects the beauty of wood, can be stained to match existing woodwork, yet will not rot or mold like wood can! We also sell and install Thermatru fiberglass doors to complement your window projects. We are the leader in promoting best practices in window installation. Our sales consultants are extremely knowledgeable regarding replacement windows and doors, for both insert and full replacement projects. Their focus is on determining priorities and retrofitting windows to blend in with existing architectural details. We also specialize in enlarging openings and creating new openings. Our installation crews are craftsmen, factory-trained by Marvin. Their attention to detail and on-site job cleanliness results in a highly satisfactory project experience. We offer competitive pricing and convenient EnerBank financing. We focus on solutions to fit your priorities and budget and work with all sizes of projects throughout the metro area. Our showroom is located in Hopkins . DBA: Scherer Brothers Lumber Co.

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing Available, PayPal

We provide these services to the Twin Cities Metro area: roofing, siding, windows, gutters, decks, doors, garage doors, soffit, fascia & more! We will do free inspections and give you a quote for what is needed, whether it may be for full replacement or repair.