AL THEISEN

Founded 2000 • With Angi since March 2007

REAL ESTATE AGENTS & DESIGN/BUILD HOME RENOVATIONS, HOME STAGING, DECKS/PORCHES, FENCING....

Keller Williams Realty Elite- Pauling Homes Team

We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it's a life-changing experience. That's why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and always work relentlessly on the client's behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals. We are the highest rated real estate team in the Twin Cities metro- by Top Rated Local. Today's buyers and sellers need a trusted resource that can guide them through the complex world of real estate. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to providing only the best and most timely information to our clients, we are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice.

Nelsons Construction LLC

Northland Fence Minnesota

Northland Fence offers fast free estimates all year round. Our innovative installation process gives us a product that we back with a 10-year installation guarantee including post heaving. All of our fence installers are all I9 verified, W2 employees that are fully insured including workers compensation insurance and we never use subcontractors. Our staff is here to make getting a fence a hassle-free experience from your initial phone call, to the completion of your fence.

12/18/2014

Description of Work
Al helped us with a whole house renovation in SW Mpls. This process is a bit less expensive than a tear-down, and you end with the same basic result. We have be very impressed with the entire process and workmanship. Al takes great pride in his projects and the end results show it. He lives in the neighborhood of his projects and takes steps to make sure that the neighbors are treated well and the houses blend with the surrounding neighborhood. I would highly recommend Al to anyone who wants to renovate a home in SW Mpls.

Category home builders,real estate agents

05/30/2013

He did an excellent job. He received a percentage for his compensation which was I think even less than 6% because we worked with him in the past.

Description of Work
Al Theisen did realty services that helped us to sell our old house and buy a new house across town.

Category real estate agents

07/31/2012

I would say Al Theisen is very reasonable and easy to work with. He is very straightforward with his pricing. The house is great.

Description of Work
Al Theisen built the house we just moved into.

Category home builders

09/18/2010

It went very well. Al is very knowledgable with the housing market in the South Minneapolis area and Jill was very patient in showing me over 30 houses before I finally selected one. While looking for homes, Al was able to use his extensive building/remodleing background to help me assess possibilities with the various homes we viewed.

Description of Work
Al & his assistant Jill helped me find a home to buy in the South Minneaoplis area near the Lakes.

Category real estate agents

05/23/2010

I picked Al because he seemed very honest. He lives and works in the neighborhood and really knows the houses. My house was built in the 1920's and I am sure was full of surprises. Al's price was right in the middle of all the bids I had gotten. They started by completely gutting my basement (asbestos and all). They stayed in close contact with me throughout the process and tried to make it as com...

Description of Work
Al and his team did a complete demolition and remodel of my basement.

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

11/10/2007

Great! I don't think I've ever said I LOVE a person I do business with, but Al and Taya were really extraordinary. They are great people, a joy to work with during the uneasy home selling period, provide first class service, AND Al's construction experience was immensely helpful for us. I highly recommend him and his wife Taya. *Also, I read a previous review about Al only showing potential remodel houses and that wasn't true in our case. We actually bought a house that was not a remodel.

Description of Work
Al paid for staging of our home to put on the market. Helped us install another light and clean windows. Always available. Seriously, there were many nights when he would be by after 8 pm when our son was in bed so we could chat. Fought hard for us negotiating our new house. Because he also does remodels, he used his contractors to build a deck and fence for our new house within 1 week (before the ground froze). It was for a really, really reasonable cost. It was $10,000 less than it would have been for us to hire someone.

Category real estate agent

04/05/2007

Al would only show or send us homes to show that needed significant work. Many homes were listed and sold that we would have loved to have had the opportunity to see and purchase, but Al and his wife, Taya, would only show us homes that needed significant renovation so that he could make additional money off the renovation after he made money off the commission from the sale of them home. He also showed us many homes that he had previously renovated or built and the work seem to be done very poorly and too quick. Al and his wife are very nice people but I would not recommend him as a realtor or builder.

Description of Work
Al worked with us to find/renovate/build a home in Minneapolis.

Category room remodeling","home builder","real estate agent

03/01/2007

The experience was very positive. I'm impressed that they were able to find a buyer offering a respectable price for our home within weeks when many people have been on the market for months, or have had to dramatically reduce price in order to sell. The real estate work is only part of what Al Theisen Renovations performs. They also build/remodel homes and do amazing work. We have seen some of the homes in person and would highly recommend checking out their work if you're in the market to buy, sell, or remodel your home.

Description of Work
Al & his wife, Taya, helped us sell our home to a builder.

Category real estate agent

12/18/2014

Description of Work

Category home builder","real estate agent