Affordable Electric

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

General Remodeling
Furniture - Sales

Affordable Electric has been serving the Twin Cities area for over 25 years. If you’re in need of electricians, you’ve come to the right company. Whether you have an electrical emergency, or just need a ceiling fan installed, Affordable Electric has you covered. We guarantee that all of our work will be completed on time. All our Twin Cities Electricians are courteous, reliable, honest, and will treat your home as if it were their own. Our services include: EmergencyElectrical, Storm Damage, Remodels, Additions, Troubleshooting, Rewiring, Service Upgrades Breaker Panels, Fuse to Breakers, Whole House Safety Inspections....

Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angi
Vets A and C Electric

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Silver Claw Electric

Hi I'm an electrical contractor doing any residential remodels, additions, troubleshooting or updating some lights, switches receptacles and main panels. I have years of training and schooling, but also licensed, insured and bonded for your piece of mind. We are a small business and that means when I'm working on your project, I'm focused on your satisfaction. We also give you a 1 year warranty on any of our work. We can do a FREE estimate over the phone, or if you would like we can come out in person for a $150 service fee

03/09/2021

They have put in some electrical power panel. They upgraded my electrical service panel, isolator, and meter on the 15th of February which greatly increased the value of my home and gave me very much peace of mind. They did some time and materials work on 2 circuits of my home that gave me lighting and 2 lights and vastly improved some situation that was precarious at best.

Description of Work
They were here today giving me ideas and estimates and they made recommendations that I'm going to follow through.

01/09/2020

Nice office staff with honest up front pricing. We’re glad we paid the $65 fee to get an estimate and although not the cheapest out there by far safety first. We talked through what I wanted to do (add six new overhead lights) and he came up with several options for me with prices for each. I felt comfortable asking questions and the process was very transparent. He made sure we were on the same p...

Description of Work
Estimate for lighting

Category electrician

Thank you for your honest review we appreciate the business and the recommendation. It was pleasure doing work for you.

01/09/2020

Great, they were prompt - did a great job!

Description of Work
Upgrade Electrical

Category electrician

Thank you for your business we appreciate your business.

12/22/2019

Horrible, the technician found that I had the breakers set to off instead of on which was my mistake. However, instead of doing what would have been maybe the right thing to do and only charge the service fee of $100. They charged the full amount of $250 an hour plus the $100 service fee. It cost me over $350 to flip a switch. Not good customer service in my book. The tech lectured me about space ...

Description of Work
I thought a breaker wasn't working

Category electrician

Thank you for the feedback. I understand you feel this is expensive, we will encourage our electricians to elaborate on the value being provided to bring clarity to our pricing and how the work they have done insures a safe home electrical system for you and your family. However, we did offer to give you $100 back along with the tip you left our electrician which you turned down. You did agree ver...

09/19/2019

Affordable Electric is one of the best family friendly & overall electric companys I use through the years

Description of Work
outside meter

Category electrician

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business!

09/19/2019

These guys worked for me before , I wasn't sure last time if another company would be better but i called these guys again and im happy for my decision

Description of Work
Everything went great!

Category electrician

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business!

09/17/2019

Very good.respectful and. Reasonably priced

Description of Work
Lighting on outside of garage

Category electrician,lighting

Thank you for your review and recommendation!

05/06/2019

Mark and Matt came on time, quickly diagnosed/fixed 7 outlets (3 inside an 4 outside) and replaced 4 GFCI receptacles outdoor. They were both very professional and friendly. Will definetly hire again.

Description of Work
Fix non-working outlets

Category electrician

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to helping you with any future electrical projects.

12/05/2018

We had a space heater blow out an outlet and loose power to a 1/4 of our house. Mark came out and replaced the faulty outlets and explained some of the issues that he encountered with our wiring that we might need to have looked at/repaired in the future. Mark was extremely nice, professional and did his job quickly and efficiently!

Description of Work
Power failure

Category electrician

Thank you for the great 5-star review and recommendation,[Member Name Removed] We look forward to helping you with any future electrical projects.

09/29/2018

Nick was great. I called and received an estimate same day. They were able to come out same day and completed the work. Permit pulled and city inspection passed. Great work, very professional and super responsive. I would highly recommend Affordable Electric.

Description of Work
New Electrical Panel

Category electrician

Thank you for the awesome review [Member Name Removed]!!

Emergency Electrical Service, Storm Damage, Service Upgrades, Repair and Troubleshooting, Upgrading Fuse Boxes to Breaker Boxes, Panel Change Outs, New Construction/Remodel Electrical Work, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Code Corrections, Smoke Detectors, Safety Inspections, Lighting Design, Rewiring, Hot Tubs, Additions

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express