Additions Plus LLC

10708 Penn Ave S

Minneapolis, MN 55431

04/16/2015

Joseph D.

Description of Work
Remodeled my upstares

Category remodeling

02/24/2014

MICHAEL J.

Before I write anything in particular about my project, I want to state emphatically that I would hire Marshall McGee for any carpentry project I would have in the future. He is meticulous in his work and it doesn't slow him down because he is that good. On the first day at my project, Marshall arrived promptly at 8am. He brings a long silver covered trailer with him. He brings all his tools with him to the job sight so the will be no reason to "return to the shop" that would delay the work day. The trailer interior is very organized. There are shelves that hold small and medium size tools and larger implements are clamped in place and nothing is out of place. The lumber was already delivered, so Marshall began to work as soon as our introductions were over. Marshall worked mostly alone. He had an assistant on two days when heavier lifting was done. During the two weeks when Marshall worked at my house, the weather was around 90 degrees. He worked Monday through Friday from 8 or 9 am until at least 5pm and some days until it was dark. He said it was more comfortable working when the house shaded him from the sun. He asked me for an afternoon off once. I have never had a contractor ASK for an afternoon off. The portico turned out beautifully. I hope Marshall has had a chance to come by during the summer and see how the finishing touches of my wife's decorating has improved his masterpiece.

Description of Work
Build a Portico (covered porch) at the front door of my home. I hired Outdoor Solutions, Inc for this project. Jim Funk of Outdoor Solutions, Inc. (another company I would use again) came out and listened to what my wife wanted. Jim had some great ideas to help design the portico she wanted. He did some measuring and then preliminary sketches on his first visit that looked very professional. Jim returned with his building diagrams and bid for the project. Jim handled all the permits and inspections and sub-contracted the carpentry work to Marshall McGee of of Additions Plus LLC.

Category remodeling

A&M Builders LLC

Fully licensed and insured. When we build, we build to last!! We use high quality materials and take the time from the beginning to end of the project to make sure every step is preformed to the very best of our ability. We build high end decks and porches, specializing in the more decorative ones. We take pride in our work and it shows! We are a small owner operated company with decades of experience in building and remodeling that strives to turn your dreams into reality!

orinajo llc

ORINAJO LLC has served the construction industry since 2017. We are a for hauling and supplying various dirt and aggregate materials and hauling snow. Our fleet of quad-axle, dump trucks are able to accommodate the load size to meet your needs to haul your roughest loads, such as concrete debris, oversize demo debris stumps and everything else.

Complete Building Solutions

SUPER SERVICE AWARD FOR FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS! Complete Building Solution's team of professional engineers and consultants brings residential and commercial structural engineering solutions to our Midwest based clients. We are here to remove the mystery of structural engineering; bridging the gap between construction and engineering in a consumer-friendly way.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Full service home renovation company specializing in all aspects of home improvement from updating and remodeling to damage repair and restoration. Home additions and recreations, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, flooring, framing, roofing, siding, windows, painting, plumbing, electrical, HVAC and more.