Additions Plus LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2011

Koala Insulation of Twin Cities West

Koala Insulation of Twin Cities West is an insulation contractor providing high-quality insulation services to homeowners, contractors and property owners. We work with new construction, retrofit applications, and properties affected by natural disasters or that have suffered significant damage. We provide all types of insulation including blown-In cellulose and fiberglass, dense packing, spray foam and batt insulation. Furthermore, we provide a number of energy efficiency upgrades such as air sealing, thermal imaging, hatch and can light covers. If it involves insulating or improving energy efficiency within a building envelope, we can handle it. We offer competitive prices and free insulation evaluations. If you are having a hard time deciding what type of insulation to choose, we can show you all of the options and estimated costs. Our reviews speak for themselves, Koala Insulation is the right choice for all of your insulation needs. We are locally owned and operated, fully insured and licensed. Additionally, all of our services come with a limited lifetime warranty.

Patriot Window Cleaning

Patriot Window Cleaning is Minnesota's premiere exterior cleaning specialists. We are a veteran owned and family operated business that offers high quality Power Washing and Window Cleaning services. Offering unmatched customer service is our number one priority and we can't wait to share the experience with you.

Complete Building Solutions

SUPER SERVICE AWARD FOR FOUR CONSECUTIVE YEARS! Complete Building Solution's team of professional engineers and consultants brings residential and commercial structural engineering solutions to our Midwest based clients. We are here to remove the mystery of structural engineering; bridging the gap between construction and engineering in a consumer-friendly way.

04/16/2015

Description of Work
Remodeled my upstares

Category remodeling

02/24/2014

Before I write anything in particular about my project, I want to state emphatically that I would hire Marshall McGee for any carpentry project I would have in the future. He is meticulous in his work and it doesn't slow him down because he is that good. On the first day at my project, Marshall arrived promptly at 8am. He brings a long silver covered trailer with him. He brings all his tools with ...

Description of Work
Build a Portico (covered porch) at the front door of my home. I hired Outdoor Solutions, Inc for this project. Jim Funk of Outdoor Solutions, Inc. (another company I would use again) came out and listened to what my wife wanted. Jim had some great ideas to help design the portico she wanted. He did some measuring and then preliminary sketches on his first visit that looked very professional. Jim returned with his building diagrams and bid for the project. Jim handled all the permits and inspections and sub-contracted the carpentry work to Marshall McGee of of Additions Plus LLC.

Category remodeling

Full service home renovation company specializing in all aspects of home improvement from updating and remodeling to damage repair and restoration. Home additions and recreations, kitchens, bathrooms, decks, flooring, framing, roofing, siding, windows, painting, plumbing, electrical, HVAC and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover