We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Above All Tile & Stone Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2016

2513 93rd Way

Minneapolis, MN 55444

Above All Tile & Stone takes great pride in every tile we lay & every Home we brighten. Its what we do, and we would like to do it for you. We treat Tile work as Art Work & your home is our Canvas. We are family Owned & Operated. Tile setting has been our families area of expertise for Generations. Residential & Commercial Perfection. We pride ourselves on our Attention to Detail, Customer Service & truly enjoy working with clients one on one, offering home design, trend and fashion ideas. Its not just the artistry we put into every job, its also our proven process that ensures complete accountability. We stand firm behind our work with a 7 Year Written Warranty on all the work we perform. We use only Premium High Grade Building Products to ensure that our work will last for many years for you to enjoy. We have received the ELITE SERVICE AWARD & HOME ADVISOR TOP RATED AWARD. Call, Text or Email us to schedule a Free In Home Estimate....

03/28/2022

john G.

The team spent a lot of time prepping the floor (1940s house) and insuring and precise and flat fit. Great work - it has been 2 years and the work as held up 100% and it looks fantastic.

Description of Work
Installed tile in basement

02/22/2021

Mike E.

Excellent workmanship. These guys were prompt, took pride in their work, and provided great communication. John provided solid recommendations and I'm thankful I went with them. I'll certainly be hiring these guys again! Don't take a chance on tile work - hire these guys to have it done right the 1st time.

Description of Work
Kitchen back splash

01/20/2021

Clem P.

They did an excellent job - really cared about the details. Hire these guys.

Description of Work
Basement hallway ceramic floor tiling

01/20/2021

Karen D.

This is a unique review. I had contacted Above All Tile to bid on a bathroom remodel. We agreed on a date and time to meet. Above All Tile did not show up and I wrote a negative review. Above all Tile reached out to me, apologized, explained an emergency had taken place, and REIMBURSED ME FOR MY TIME OFF FROM WORK AS WELL AS MILEAGE! Very respectful and professional. With this said, I would definitely work with Above All Tile in the future. Thank you.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

10/02/2020

Pam G.

PLEASE IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POST!. John has gotten in touch with me and explained why there was no contact. We have not had the work done yet, but based on the other reviews I’m sure we will be extremely satisfied

Description of Work
Fireplace surround and kitchen backsplash

Category bathtub refinishing

06/17/2020

William H.

We hired Above All Tile & Stone to do a remodel of our bathroom this past March of 2020. I can not say enough about how happy we are with this decision. We chose to have the work done while we were on vacation to make it easier on everyone. We were kept in the loop about any issues that came up by John and he promptly took care of them. I felt from the very beginning that I was dealing with a professional, honest, top notch company. The job was finished on time and the craftsmanship could not have been better. Thank you John and to your crew for doing such a great job for us, I will be calling you when I'm ready to do the other one! Sincerely, Bill and Jody Hall

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling

04/04/2020

Stefan K.

Great guys. Excellent work. Good communication, they were on time and did an incredible job. Finished the remodel in 5 days.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, tiling of floor, shower surround

09/19/2019

Jeremy L.

My experience with Above All Tile & Stone was exceptional from start to finish. The tile shower with glass door and tile flooring looks fantastic. John and his associate were able to get the tile shower and flooring done in 6 days. The glass door is heavy duty and is custom fit so measurements were made after the tile was installed then the glass door was fabricated and installed about a week later. Above All Tile works with Hopkins Glass for the glass door fabrication and installation. John and his associate are incredibly hard working, courteous, and you can tell they take great pride in their work. Some grout spots were missed (very common) and they were out right away to touch them up. They also did a great job in communicating to me the various components of the job including expectations for each day, timelines, and breaking down and explaining various options when key decisions needed to be made. I have hired them before and I will hire them again. If you are looking for high quality work at a fair price, I highly recommend Above All Tile & Stone.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel consisting of removing an old shower stall and linoleum flooring and installing a tile shower with glass door and tile flooring.

08/24/2019

Judith F.

Excellent work. Serge was very helpful in answering questions and giving ideas. I would definitely hire them again. Project was finished on time and cleanup was great.

Description of Work
Tear out old shower stall and build new tile shower.

06/25/2019

Christine G.

Excellent. The installers were wonderful to work with and the quality was very good. Pleased with the work!

Description of Work
New bathroom shower in upstairs bonus room

Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angi
    Phillips Painting Plus LLC

Interior and exterior painting, wallpaper removal, staining and varnishing, fine enamel. Some ceiling/wall repair. Owner/operator. Free estimates. Fully insured

Different Strokes Painting

We have been in business since 2005 . I look forward to working with you to make your home or business look amazing.

Offers by Different Strokes Painting on Angi

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    IR697757
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Above All Tile & Stone Inc.

How is Above All Tile & Stone Inc. overall rated?

Above All Tile & Stone Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Above All Tile & Stone Inc. open?

Above All Tile & Stone Inc. is open:

What payment options does Above All Tile & Stone Inc. provide

Above All Tile & Stone Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does Above All Tile & Stone Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Above All Tile & Stone Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Above All Tile & Stone Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Above All Tile & Stone Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Above All Tile & Stone Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Above All Tile & Stone Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Above All Tile & Stone Inc.?

Yes, Above All Tile & Stone Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Above All Tile & Stone Inc. offer?

Above All Tile & Stone Inc. offers the following services: Stone, Ceramic, Porcelain Tile Installation, Complete Bathroom Demolition's & Remodeling, Tile Demolition, Tile Re Grout, Tile Repair, Tile Acid Cleaning, Custom Shower/Bathtub Enclosure Installation, Self Leveling Floors, In-Floor Heating Installation, Standard Bathtub Installation, Free In-Home Design Consultation, 25% Contractor Discount on Tile