Above All Tile & Stone Inc.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2016

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Above All Tile & Stone takes great pride in every tile we lay & every Home we brighten. Its what we do, and we would like to do it for you. We treat Tile work as Art Work & your home is our Canvas. We are family Owned & Operated. Tile setting has been our families area of expertise for Generations. Residential & Commercial Perfection. We pride ourselves on our Attention to Detail, Customer Service & truly enjoy working with clients one on one, offering home design, trend and fashion ideas. Its not just the artistry we put into every job, its also our proven process that ensures complete accountability. We stand firm behind our work with a 7 Year Written Warranty on all the work we perform. We use only Premium High Grade Building Products to ensure that our work will last for many years for you to enjoy. We have received the ELITE SERVICE AWARD & HOME ADVISOR TOP RATED AWARD. Call, Text or Email us to schedule a Free In Home Estimate....

Randy's Electric

You deserve a safe and reliable home. Get the job done right the first time with outstanding customer service from the Twin Cities top rated electrician. Outlets, fans, lighting, smoke detectors, switches, and service panels. Your full service electrician.

Offers by Randy's Electric on Angi
Anderson Burner Heating And Cooling LLC

We specialize in heating and cooling services, repairs, installs, maintenance, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

LeBrun Electric, LLC.

LeBrun Electric is your local go to electrical contractor serving Central, Minnesota and the surrounding communities. We take great pride in our work, providing quality expertise and customer service that goes above and beyond. Customer satisfaction is our priority, so our mission is to provide excellent workmanship and fair up front pricing to every customer. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, without hidden costs, fees and change orders. We are also available for emergency services on a 24/7 basis! Give us a call today to let us help with your electrical needs!

02/22/2021

Excellent workmanship. These guys were prompt, took pride in their work, and provided great communication. John provided solid recommendations and I'm thankful I went with them. I'll certainly be hiring these guys again! Don't take a chance on tile work - hire these guys to have it done right the 1st time.

Description of Work
Kitchen back splash

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

01/20/2021

They did an excellent job - really cared about the details. Hire these guys.

Description of Work
Basement hallway ceramic floor tiling

Category ceramic tile

01/20/2021

This is a unique review. I had contacted Above All Tile to bid on a bathroom remodel. We agreed on a date and time to meet. Above All Tile did not show up and I wrote a negative review. Above all Tile reached out to me, apologized, explained an emergency had taken place, and REIMBURSED ME FOR MY TIME OFF FROM WORK AS WELL AS MILEAGE! Very respectful and professional. With this said, I would defini...

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,home remodeling

10/02/2020

PLEASE IGNORE MY PREVIOUS POST!. John has gotten in touch with me and explained why there was no contact. We have not had the work done yet, but based on the other reviews I’m sure we will be extremely satisfied

Description of Work
Fireplace surround and kitchen backsplash

Category bathtub refinishing

06/17/2020

We hired Above All Tile & Stone to do a remodel of our bathroom this past March of 2020. I can not say enough about how happy we are with this decision. We chose to have the work done while we were on vacation to make it easier on everyone. We were kept in the loop about any issues that came up by John and he promptly took care of them. I felt from the very beginning that I was dealing with a prof...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling

Stone, Ceramic, Porcelain Tile Installation, Complete Bathroom Demolition's & Remodeling, Tile Demolition, Tile Re Grout, Tile Repair, Tile Acid Cleaning, Custom Shower/Bathtub Enclosure Installation, Self Leveling Floors, In-Floor Heating Installation, Standard Bathtub Installation, Free In-Home Design Consultation, 25% Contractor Discount on Tile

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal