Great Garage Door Company

With Angi since March 2001

Since 1985, Great Garage Door Co. has been meeting the garage door needs of residents in the Twin Cities and surrounding area. We have a history of quality work, and over 50% of our business comes from repeat customers or referrals. We service all brands of garage doors and openers, and we install them all as well. We offer great warranties for our services. We offer a variety of styles, and most doors are available in stock. We can also do custom sizing, should your garage require. We do quality work for commercial and residential clients, and you can check out our showroom to see our options. When you decide on a door, our company installers will do the job with skill. Call today for a free estimate....

Elevated Door Co.

With years of professional experience, we are extremely passionate about the work and services we provide!. We offer "FREE ESTIMATES" and you can depend on us to provide a high quality service at a fair and honest price! We understand that the future of our business depends upon our reputation and that is why customer service is by far our highest priority. If you are looking for a professional you can trust, please contact us today to schedule a no-obligation, evaluation of your garage door(s). We look forward to servicing you!

Offers by Elevated Door Co. on Angi
Residential Garage Door Services

Residential Garage Door installs and repairs garage doors and openers for the entire Twin City area. Our goal is to provide you with the best pricing and service, leaving every customer glad they chose us. We are a locally owned and operated small business that takes pride in the work we do and our reputation. We offer price matching so you can be sure you're getting the best deal. Fast, friendly and professional. Call or text to schedule an appointment or speak with a technician today!

Offers by Residential Garage Door Services on Angi
Metro Garage Door Co

Metro Garage Door Co. has been providing affordable, same-day service to your community since 1978. We install and repair all styles and brands of garage doors and garage door openers, offering quality residential and commercial products and services at a competitive price. Call now to see why our customers rank Metro as the top garage door repair and installation company in the Greater Twin Cities Metro area. *Please call or email directly for immediate response. Please do not send a message through message center*

Offers by Metro Garage Door Co on Angi

09/23/2020

Work was performed on time, quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Garage door springs

04/23/2020

Excellent service installation was flawless great product!

Description of Work
Repair door and install new opener

10/31/2017

Great job, well done. Completed the job it the time they said it would take. The doors look great and work excellent.

Description of Work
2 garage doors replaced and the old ones taken away.

09/21/2017

I'd give them an "A" for overall service and an "A" down the line. I would also use them again.

Description of Work
Springs replaced on garage door.

09/14/2017

The door itself was good. And the service was performed in a timely manner. And the pricing was very competitive. The reason for my lower rating is communication and clarity of information parted with. I had to call at least 4-6 times before I was able to get hold of my point if contact. They wouldn't follow up with answers on the questions I had. Also I didn't ask about a motion sensor on my open...

Description of Work
Installed a new garage door and opener.

Great Garage Door Company