Urban Tree & Landscape

• Trade License Number
  • City of Minneapolis

Located in

Maple Grove, MN 55369

11 EMPLOYEES. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. FREE ESTIMATES. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA: HENNEPIN, RAMSEY, DAKOTA, ANOKA COUNTY. Additional e-mail: gabe@utrees.com. Also doing business as Urban Tree Service LLC....

Resposiveness

tree service (111)lawn & landscaping (26)hardscaping (8)lawn care (3)roof snow removal (1)lawn treatment (1)

10/13/2014

Quick, efficient. Thought he could have been more thorough on the overseed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aerate and overseed

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2014

Dear Customer, We are pleased to see that you were satisfied with our work. If for what ever reason you feel/felt we came up short you should have let us know. We will always try to make it right with you. I only hope we can continue to do business with you in the future. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you.

10/09/2014

They did a beautiful job. They were done - start to finish - in less than an hour, and that included the cutting, pickup and cleanup. Our tree was charming and enjoyable, but it had passed its time to come down, and we found out, becoming a danger to all passers-by, cars, children walking by, etc.  It would not have lasted much longer without falling down on its own. The men were courteous and eff...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down a 60-foot willow tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2013

Dear Customer, Thank you so much for the positive review. We always try to leave our customers yards in the same, or better, shape than we found them. We are all so pleased that you took the time to notice. We want to thank you for allowing us to work for you, and hope you will call us in the future for any jobs that you need done.

10/06/2014

Urban tree did a fine job and provided the pictures that I requested.  I did ask that the maple tree be 'trimmed' up a bit more and the guys were 'on it' immediately!  Excellent communication!  I would definitely recommend Urban Tree to friends and neighbors~

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ubran Tree trimmed back a HUGE hackleberry tree and a mature maple tree in the rear yard of my Uptown duplex.  I asked for before and after pictures of the job, which they said would not be a problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2014

Dear Customer, What a simply positive review. Its always such a positive experience working for people that truly appreciate your efforts. We try our hardest to please our customers. Again, thank you so much for noticing.

09/05/2014

BE AWARE -- don't use this company!  If you ever have any issue with their work, they will not fix it, despite all their promises upfront!!!! UTree did a landscape job for my next door neighbor, but went through my property to move all their material without asking my consent first.  They then promised to fix the damage on my lawn, but all they did was to sprinkle some grass seeds at the end.   Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did Landscaping for my neighbor

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2014

Dear Customer, I don't believe we were hired by you. I was under the impression that one of our owners came out to your house last Friday and did right by you. At least when I called you the following week you seemed satisfied. He did promise to check back with you and if the grass seed did not take he would replant. I hope that this proved ok with you. I do apologize for our delayed response in g...

08/18/2014

I received several estimates for this project and Urban Tree and Landscape brought the most knowledge and suggestions for resolving water getting into the basement. The project went really well and quickly, they were done with the work described above in a day. With a crew of 4 or 5 they were able to bring in all the dirt needed for the leveling by truck instead of a bobcat, resulting in no damage...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two drain tile systems (one in front yard, one in back yard). Raised egress window wells and graded, leveled and sodded the back yard. Removed and replanted shrubs to accommodate the new leveling and sod. Also graded and leveled a small garden bed in the front yard

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2014

Dear Member, thank you kindly for the positive review. We love hearing that our efforts pay off and it is an added pleasure to work with awesome customers such as you! Thanks! ps. if you have a chance could you please modify this review to include the 'landscaping' category? Thanks!

07/09/2014

The company is split into two areas - tree removal and landscaping. The removal of the roots went well, they had a broken stump grinder but kept me appraised of the status of my job and made it a priority when they fixed their machine.  They came by one day when I wasn't home and did it -- I couldn't even tell them had been in my yard! I had new hostas surrounding the old bush and they were untouc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two bushes that had deep roots and put in 8 new shrubs and two trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2014

Dear Customer, What a nice review you wrote. We are always so pleased when a customer notices the extra added effort we always try an make. Also so very happy to see that your property was treated with the utmost respect. We pride ourselves on going that extra mile whenever we can. Thanks again!

06/26/2014

They were wonderful. They did a great job, they were here on time, cleaned up and it was good value for the money. The guys were really nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Urban Tree & Landscape to trim our trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2014

Dear Customer, First off I want to thank you for writing such a positive review of our work. We try hard and many times go that extra mile just to please our customers, It's always nice when it gets noticed.

06/21/2014

UPDATE: I got a call from Matt at UTrees and got lots of words and NO action. Towards the end it was a very unprofessional experience to say the least. He toyed by committing to come 3 times in same week but never showed up. AND he ACTUALLY EXCHANGED WORDS TO INSULT! If you think you will get any respect by them just wait for a while to see their other side. I worked with UTrees for number of year...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall clean up, tree trimming, spring clean up.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2013

Dear Customer, I am so sorry things turned out so poorly for you. However I have since been out there and tried my best to make things right with you. I only hope you are satisfied. We never intend for anything like this to happen. However, if it ever does we will stand by our work and make things right. Again I apologize.

06/17/2014

We are in the process of having the back portion of our yard regraded after having 2 massive maples removed. Our quote is to have the back portion of the yard graded, a large raised garden installed and sod placed. So far, Matt has been wonderful to work with. He is always quick to respond to us either by phone or email and has offered good advice at an reasonable cost. He is confident he will be ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grading, sod and raised bed installation

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2014

Dear Customer, I am so glad you had a positive experience with us. It's reviews like yours that let us know we must be doing something right. Although not all experiences are positive its ones like yours that make it all worth while. Thanks again!

06/05/2014

Did a great job with this task.  Service provided during the Winter.  Although we knew that the provider would have some issue cleaning up branches from snow, we found several large branches which made us question whether the clean up effort was a bit half-hearted.  However, great work otherwise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimmed 4 larger trees in our yard to help extend the life of same.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2014

Dear Member, Thank you for your honest assessment of our work. Although it was a brutally cold winter care should still have been taken when doing clean-up. We pride ourselves in going that extra mile to make things look nicer than when we started, but we do come up short sometimes. So sorry for any mess we may have left.

Tree & shrub pruning, trimming & removal. Plant health diagnosis and care. Landscape services: Retaining walls, Water features, Paver Driveways, Paver Patios, Outdoor Kitchens, Native Plantings, Rain Gardens, Clearing, Grading, Drainage.