Urban Tree & Landscape

• Trade License Number
  • City of Minneapolis

Located in

Maple Grove, MN 55369

11 EMPLOYEES. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. FREE ESTIMATES. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA: HENNEPIN, RAMSEY, DAKOTA, ANOKA COUNTY. Additional e-mail: gabe@utrees.com. Also doing business as Urban Tree Service LLC....

Resposiveness

tree service (111)lawn & landscaping (26)hardscaping (8)lawn care (3)roof snow removal (1)lawn treatment (1)

08/01/2017

The salesman convinced me to cancel the other quote I had coming the next day because he assured me that any quote I would get would be within $200 of his quote. He then said he'd split the difference and give me $100 off the price he originally quoted and a promise they would get it done in a short timeframe. The work was done very well and on time. However, my sister just got the same exact scop...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed two medium size trees removed and stumps grinded and two additional trees trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

04/27/2017

He's a great guy to work with. The owner is even here on site working along with the crew. Really, really happy with them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Every year he does all our tree work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2017

01/02/2017

Wonderful. They had the lowest bid and did everything carefully and with professional and friendly interactions whenever I had questions. They got all the work done in one day despite it being in December with snow. All the work was carefully executed and all debris cleaned up nicely! It looks great and I couldn't have hoped for better results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Urban Tree did an excellent job, they took down an 80 ft blue pine that split and partially broke in a snow storm this December. They were fast and professional. They did an excellent trimming job on many trees in one day and cleared all debris and branches. They also trimmed all the dead wood of my two huge Bur Oak trees in my backyard which I adore and want to have healthy for a long time still. Lastly they cleared branches on Elm and a Oaks back from my roof giving me a good clearance to avoid roof damage or gutter issues and took out a few small volunteer Elm trees I didn't want that were growing in under my Oaks on the steep hill. They got the work done in the same month as the storm, December, despite cold, snow and some high winds days they were careful and found safe days to schedule this work on. Everything was done in one day and was perfectly executed. The workers were all professional and friendly. They will be back in Spring to do stump grinding for the front yard Pine that had to be cut down once the ground thaws. Thank you! I would hire them again future tree and landscape work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2016

Photo for Urban Tree & Landscape - Located in, Maple Grove, MN - 34214098

10/04/2016

Choose a lower priced bid from another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of Trees and stumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2016

06/23/2016

Very quick scheduling (less than a week from phone call to the truck showing up in my yard. They were very careful to work around existing landscaping, not damaging hosta under the trees. They put down plywood sheets so that the equipment never drove directly on the lawn, no damage at all. Took the better part of a day, then everything was cleaned up. Stump grinder came out the next day, and caref...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of five very overgrown spruce trees and one huge honey locust in the front yard, plus stump grinding and haul away.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2016

05/25/2016

I initially contacted Urban Tree, along with 3 other companies, the first week of April to get an estimate to trim my backyard tree.  He was responsive and scheduled a time to meet with me.  All went well and he said the work would be completed within a couple of weeks.  Of the 4 estimates I received, Urban Tree was the 3rd cheapest and I really liked Kyle so I decided to hire his co.  It took nea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kyle gave me an estimate to get my backyard tree trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2016

04/11/2016

Urban Tree was great from start to finish! Kyle came and listened to what I needed, made some suggestions and gave me a decent price for the project. They came the next day and did the job cleanly and quickly - even during a sudden spring snow squall that wasn't very pleasant to work in! They had the best price and did a great job on time. I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a tree from our yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2016

Thank you so much for writing a review. We are always pleased when a customer takes the time to do so. Especially when they write a review as nice as yours. We're sure glad you were satisfied with the work we did. Please remember us for any future jobs you may have.

06/29/2015

I submitted bid requests to 3 different service providers and Gabe was the only one to respond and follow-up promptly. He came to our house several times: first to make a bid, second to discuss particular details with me in person, and finally to do the work. Lastly, he provided an Angie's List discount that reduced the final bill. The outcomes were very pleasing and I wouldn't hesitate to use his...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim large linden tree, an overgrown yew bush, and remove 2 dead lilac bushes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2015

Thank you for the kind words, we were happy to be able to do the job for you.

06/28/2015

I worked with Jack- he came out twice to look at the scope of work, gave us sugestions and didn't try to steer us into doing more work then we needed. infact we reduced the scope. he came on time and was patient. the quote was way lower than the other company we used for a bid. the work was great quality and they were careful of our property. my neighbor ended up using him as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cut 3 trees, trimmed a larger oak tree and shaved a stub

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2014

Dear Customer, We here are all so pleased that you not only liked our workers but found our work to be top notch. We truly do strive to treat each customer as we would want to be treated if we were in your place. Our job is always worth it when the customers take the time to notice. We do hope you will call us again if in need of any landscaping or tree work. Thanks again!!

04/05/2015

It worked just as advertised.   My son and I hauled years worth of fallen tree remains (limbs, logs,  and brush) along the curb, they sent a truck and made is disappear.   Easy to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hauled away large load of tree logs and brush

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2015

Dear Customer, I want to thank you for such a great review. We do try our hardest to please all of our customers. Although we sometimes fall short of our clients expectations. We will always do our best to remedy any problems that may arise. Again I want to thank you for the wonderful review. Urban Tree and Landscape

Tree & shrub pruning, trimming & removal. Plant health diagnosis and care. Landscape services: Retaining walls, Water features, Paver Driveways, Paver Patios, Outdoor Kitchens, Native Plantings, Rain Gardens, Clearing, Grading, Drainage.