Steve Ruprecht- Guaranteed Rate Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

Branch Manager/VP of Mortgage Lending NMLS# 389036 at Guaranteed Rate NMLS# 2611. I have been in the mortgage business for over 24 years. Honest, Professional, Knowledgeable. Steve Ruprecht has been in the financial industry as a loan officer since 1992. His success comes from his hard work ethic, attention to detail, and knowledge of loan products. He has exceptional experience in all residential lending products including Conventional, JUMBO, FHA, and USDA Rural Housing programs. He is committed to educating and helping clients achieve their dream of home ownership. Steve’s years of experience has helped guide his clients through the ever-changing mortgage market. http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/EntityDetails.aspx/COMPANY/2611...

Kim McLean & Team - Alerus Mortgage

Kim McLean & Team - Alerus Mortgage

Formerly known as RMG/Residential Mortgage. The home buying and home financing experience should be stress free. The highest compliment I can receive from my clients is that “It was so easy- all I did was show up and sign some papers!”. We've taken the guess work out of questions like– “How quickly can I get approved?" and "How much will it cost and can I close on time?” by being the only lender in town that offers Guaranteed Closing Costs (to the penny) and an Approval Guarantee of $10,000 to submit to the seller when you make your offer. We have never failed to close a loan we said we would, so we offer peace of mind as well. RMG combines unparalleled service with unquestioned product integrity for customers, industry partners and investors. You’ll find that when you work with Kim, Nancy or Brigitte there is no doubt we have your best interest at heart. We all work hard on your behalf to guide you through the hundreds of loan options available making sure everything is explained well so that we are sure you understand the process. We will always be there with gentle reminders so that you are assured nothing is missed. We never lose sight of the personal touch that makes you, our client, the most important piece of the home financing process.

09/03/2017

Amazing service. Helped me through figuring out what was my best option, gave me estimates to help make the best decision, and was always available to answer all my questions. The whole process went smooth, wasn't stressful and went pretty quick as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinanced my mortgage

CATEGORY mortgage broker

Thanks fro the review [Member Name Removed], I really appreciate it!

03/31/2017

Everything went very smoothly and I got good rate. I will would call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to refinance

03/29/2017

Steve did a great job working around what I needed and got me the best deal I could find online or from my bank.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinancing my townhome

03/28/2017

Great! He was able to get me a better rate than I would have gotten anywhere else I could find. And it was much easier and more pleasant than the other companies I talked to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to refinance my town home.

03/17/2017

Steve helped guide my wife and I through the entire mortgage process including all of our unique background information. Steve was incredibly responsive and was always there to answer any questions we had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mortgage broker

CATEGORY mortgage broker

Conventional, FHA, Rural Housing, VA, Jumbo, Purchase, Refinancing, 2nd Mortgages, in house underwriting, closing & funding, free mortgage planning service, and guaranteed rate with ability to lend in all 50 states.

NA