Steve Ruprecht- Guaranteed Rate Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2010

Mortgage Companies

Branch Manager/VP of Mortgage Lending NMLS# 389036 at Guaranteed Rate NMLS# 2611. I have been in the mortgage business for over 24 years. Honest, Professional, Knowledgeable. Steve Ruprecht has been in the financial industry as a loan officer since 1992. His success comes from his hard work ethic, attention to detail, and knowledge of loan products. He has exceptional experience in all residential lending products including Conventional, JUMBO, FHA, and USDA Rural Housing programs. He is committed to educating and helping clients achieve their dream of home ownership. Steve’s years of experience has helped guide his clients through the ever-changing mortgage market. http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/EntityDetails.aspx/COMPANY/2611...

Kim McLean & Team - Alerus Mortgage

Formerly known as RMG/Residential Mortgage. The home buying and home financing experience should be stress free. The highest compliment I can receive from my clients is that “It was so easy- all I did was show up and sign some papers!”. We've taken the guess work out of questions like– “How quickly can I get approved?" and "How much will it cost and can I close on time?” by being the only lender in town that offers Guaranteed Closing Costs (to the penny) and an Approval Guarantee of $10,000 to submit to the seller when you make your offer. We have never failed to close a loan we said we would, so we offer peace of mind as well. RMG combines unparalleled service with unquestioned product integrity for customers, industry partners and investors. You’ll find that when you work with Kim, Nancy or Brigitte there is no doubt we have your best interest at heart. We all work hard on your behalf to guide you through the hundreds of loan options available making sure everything is explained well so that we are sure you understand the process. We will always be there with gentle reminders so that you are assured nothing is missed. We never lose sight of the personal touch that makes you, our client, the most important piece of the home financing process.

Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 23 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. Utilizing the platform of Guaranteed Rate, The Home Purchase Experts℠, Mike is able to provide customized loan products to fit almost every need and is proud to be a contributing part of Guaranteed Rate’s 96% customer satisfaction rating. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting www.Rate.com/Murg and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID# 2611 http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy Guaranteed Rate Mortgage on Angi

09/03/2017

Amazing service. Helped me through figuring out what was my best option, gave me estimates to help make the best decision, and was always available to answer all my questions. The whole process went smooth, wasn't stressful and went pretty quick as well.

Description of Work
Refinanced my mortgage

Category mortgage broker

Thanks fro the review [Member Name Removed], I really appreciate it!

03/31/2017

Everything went very smoothly and I got good rate. I will would call him again.

Description of Work
I wanted to refinance

03/29/2017

Steve did a great job working around what I needed and got me the best deal I could find online or from my bank.

Description of Work
Refinancing my townhome

03/28/2017

Great! He was able to get me a better rate than I would have gotten anywhere else I could find. And it was much easier and more pleasant than the other companies I talked to.

Description of Work
I wanted to refinance my town home.

03/17/2017

Steve helped guide my wife and I through the entire mortgage process including all of our unique background information. Steve was incredibly responsive and was always there to answer any questions we had.

Description of Work
Mortgage broker

01/11/2017

Steve did an awesome job! He was fast, accurate and always professional. As a real estate investor himself, he helped me think through a strategy around financing my primary residence and securing a line of credit to allow me to move forward with rental home investing. His rates and his service could not be beat! I plan to work with Steve for a number of years as I execute on my strategy to investment in rental homes. Thanks, Steve!

Description of Work
Refinance primary residence and secure line of credit for investment in rental homes

01/09/2017

Excellent from start to finish, there were no deviations at all, and the services were performed within the time frame listed and for less money than initially quoted. I own 5 homes, and buy and sell frequently. Steves company was the best I have found, and I wish I had known of his company sooner! A Plus, Plus!

Description of Work
Steve is a mortgage broker, and refinanced one of our houses. Nothing but true praise for this company, Completed with alacrity and without errors!.

01/02/2017

Great he was very professional and nice to work with and also help us save money on our insurance

Description of Work
Home Refinance and home & auto insurance

11/28/2016

Steve is kind of amazing. He matched my organization at every turn... in fact, between us we had my loan ready for approval within 3 days! I closed within2.5 weeks. Steve is NOT the typical mortgage lender. He made the process easy and pleasant, if that's even possible. He was available at a moment's notice to answer questions and move the process along. And because he is so agile, we were able to lock in a low rate before they got high. I'm so grateful I found Steve to do my re-fi. Now that the loan is final, I feel like I also have made a friend.

Description of Work
I needed a Re-Fi and I logged on to Angie's list and found Steve Rurecht had the best reviews.

07/23/2016

I recently purchased my first home and investment property in the Twin Cities, and Steve played a major role in working to ensure everything went smoothly. Steve always kept me posted at every step in the process, and worked with my realtor and I to navigate through numerous complicated issues we encountered that threatened to derail the deal. His prompt communication and sharp eye for details made all the difference. Working with Steve was great! Highly recommend him!

Description of Work
FHA loan on owner-occupied investment property.

Category mortgage broker

Conventional, FHA, Rural Housing, VA, Jumbo, Purchase, Refinancing, 2nd Mortgages, in house underwriting, closing & funding, free mortgage planning service, and guaranteed rate with ability to lend in all 50 states.

NA