Heating & Cooling Two Inc

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2005

18550 County Rd 81

Maple Grove, MN 55369

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

***UPDATE: FOR THE MOST EXPEDITED SERVICE (FOR REPAIRS/MAINTENANCE) - PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE REQUESTS FOR REPAIRS/MAINTENANCE THROUGH THE ANGIE'S LIST SITE/APP WILL BE RESPONDED TO IN EXPEDITED FASHION, HOWEVER, WE HAVE A TEAM ANSWERING THE PHONES AT THE OFFICE AND WILL BE HAPPY TO GET YOUR NEEDS ADDRESSED AS SOON AS WE CAN OVER THE PHONE. THANK YOU!*** At Heating & Cooling Two, we know that proper heating and cooling of your home is critical to your ultimate comfort and enjoyment, and we take that seriously. When our team of experts installs a new comfort system, you can expect quality products, professional service and value for your dollar. Family owned since 1980, Heating & Cooling Two provides complete sales, service and installation of high quality, energy efficient heating and air conditioning systems in both new and existing homes. Our staff of professionals is ready to serve any and all of your needs — even offering you the benefits of a full-service sheet metal shop. We provide valuable information, superior service and cost effective home heating and cooling solutions. When it comes to your family or business, you deserve a reliable air conditioning and heating system that gives you comfort, value and peace of mind. At Heating & Cooling Two, that’s exactly what you’ll get. Heating & Cooling Two is fully insured, bonded and licensed....

HVAC Companies (126)water heaters (3)fireplace services (2)

10/18/2021

I don't do this at all and yet I was so impressed with Heating and Cooling Two that I reached out to the owner to share with him our outstanding experience with his organization. In all, we had about 4 interactions with his people. At each encounter we were met with competent, friendly and customer centric employees. Clearly, the culture is one at Heating and Cooling Two is to insure that customer...

Description of Work
We needed a new air conditioner and follow up with a vent

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your kinds words and your business.

12/09/2020

It was a dark and cold October morning, the furnace was not working. I found a problem and reset the thermo switch, furnace started working again. When I got the manual out, I also noticed that the furnace was 22 years old, time to look for a new one. I called several vendors for an appointment for a quote, most put me off for a 2-3 days. Mike, from Heating and Cooling 2, said how about tomorrow. ...

Description of Work
Furnace and Air conditioner replacement

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Thanks for the detailed review. We appreciate your business. Glad we got you back up and running. Mike

10/19/2020

Heating and Cooling Two was simply amazing! Mike our comfort rep. was very knowledgeable, sincere and honest! Jared and Josh the installers were outstanding! This job was so perfect, the building inspector who performed the final inspection commented “this is the best install job I have seen in 15 years!”! I would hire this company again without a doubt!!

Description of Work
Complete Furnace and A/C replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,fireplaces

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

Thanks for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the review. Thanks again for your business. Mike

08/10/2020

Bill gave us the bid and answered all our questions. He was very knowledgeable and inspired our confidence. The bid was very competitive. We picked this company because our general contractor thought highly of them and we thought the price was fair. Our greatest consideration is the quality and the reliability of the product and its installation. The installers, Jared and Justin did a great job. T...

Description of Work
New Bryant Mini-Split heat pump with five high wall heads

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

09/04/2019

Fantastic! Max was able to quickly diagnose the issue and get my A/C up and running quickly. He had the right parts with him to solve immediately. He also was able to thoroughly clean the unit to increase productivity. He was not pushy at all; in fact, I was so impressed, I asked him how I could engage them for maintenance services. They are my sole provider going forward for all things HVAC!

Description of Work
Capacitor in A/C needed replaced

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

05/18/2019

everything went fine. They found a solution to working in the limited space available. They were able to replace the furnace and ac within a week after I told them they had the job.

Description of Work
replaced furnace and ac

Work Completed On 05/16/2019

11/24/2018

Everything went better than we imagined. Salesman Mike Spaude was terrific -- knowledgeable about each product, explaining in detail our options in choosing the specific equipment, providing us helpful brochures and other documents describing the equipment and at our request offering his professional recommendations. Jared and his two companions forming the installation crew worked hard for an ent...

Description of Work
My wife and I bought a Bryant Evolution furnace, Bryant air conditioner, Aprilaire humidifier, Broan air exchanger and Honeywell thermostats to replace the original mechanical equipment in our 15-year-old home in Chaska, Minnesota.

Work Completed On 07/27/2018

11/21/2018

My 18+ year old furnace had a catastrophic failure. H&C 2 sent out a repair person to review the old furnace to repair it. The unit sustained significant damage and the team recommended and installed a new unit. More efficient that the old, only replaced what needed replaced, and were very professions and prompt. Thank you H&C 2 for managing an issue while I was 1000 miles away.

Description of Work
Furnace replacement

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

10/24/2018

This was done extremely well....from the first contact with Mike, to our visit with Dan, and then the install with Jared and Bryan. They were all first-class in regards to professionalism, timeliness, and efficiency. If you are looking for this type of service, I would highly recommend Heating & Cooling Two. A job well done!

Description of Work
Replacement of two furnaces and two air conditioners

Work Completed On 10/16/2018

10/23/2018

Water heater was leaking water and non-functional. Ryan came out next day to replace. Professional, hard worker, nice guy.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2018

New Construction, Remodel, Replacement, Service, Maintenance for Heating & Air Conditioning Equipment. Geothermal, Heat Pumps, Zoning, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Air Exchangers, EZ Flex Filters, Perfect Air Systems, Zoning, Indoor Air Quality, Thermostats, Hydronic / Infloor Radiant Heat, Bath Fans and Continuous Ventilation, Garage Heaters, Gas Fireplaces, Humidifier Pads / Filter, Custom Sheet Metal Shop, A/C Wall Racks, Heat Pump Stands, and Diamond Vent Screens (Keeps the Critters Out!)

Window AC Service or Installation, Tankless Water Heater Service or Installation, Duct Cleaning

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check