Comfort Matters Heating & Cooling Inc

With Angi since September 2005

Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ--a fact you'll notice immediately in the attitude and integrity they bring to your job site. Our entire company works hard to make your experience with us hassle-free and enjoyable....

Hinding Company Heating & Air

Hinding Company Heating & Air has proudly served homeowners in St. Paul, MN and the surrounding Metro area since 1936; Thousands & thousands have trusted and relied upon Hinding for the past 85 years! We are your family owned & operated neighborhood HVAC experts, providing the highest quality heating & cooling services at family friendly rates. We offer quality products, full service repairs, and professional installations of furnaces, boilers and air conditioners for today’s energy-conscious homeowners. We install high efficiency furnaces, air conditioners & boilers. We’re fully licensed & insured to meet all local & federal guidelines required for tax credits, utility rebates & inspections.

Total Comfort

We sell different. We service different. Experience the Total Comfort difference, since 1956. If you’re in need of heating and cooling services in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, Total Comfort is a skilled, award-winning HVAC company that can solve all your needs! From AC repair to furnace replacement, HVAC maintenance, and more, we are here to provide you with trustworthy, quality, affordable HVAC services in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, from Brooklyn Park to Eden Prairie and everywhere in between! Since 1956, we’ve been doing whatever it takes to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with their heating and cooling service. As a locally owned, customer-focused company, providing honest, quality work to our neighbors in Minneapolis-St. Paul is our #1 goal. Every job we do is performed with respect and courtesy, leaving you satisfied in a more comfortable home! For unparalleled HVAC services, experience the Total Comfort difference now! For top-quality products and service from technicians with the latest industry knowledge, contact us today.

Offers by Total Comfort on Angi
DuctWorks Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC

DuctWorks is a small locally owned business. We are licensed, bonded and insured in Minneapolis, Golden Valley and surrounding suburbs. All employees have background checks completed. The following financing options are available: 18 Months Same As Cash - No payments or interest for 18 months!! - other options available - please inquire!

Offers by DuctWorks Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC on Angi

08/27/2018

It went well. I have not encountered a more thorough or professional technician before. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
AC unit freezing up

02/01/2017

very well Professional. Excellent in expaling the problem.

Description of Work
Furance was not turning on; Technician came out within 2 hurs and fixed the problem.

12/10/2016

Never again.. Total scare approach & gave her a quote for replacement (I agree it is old but there are many mechanical things that can be repaired if there is an issue -not convinced this was her only option!) They never fixed & wanted to schedule another visit & would charge service fee. Later repaired by another outfit and running fine!

Description of Work
I purchased this for my daughter who just bought a townhouse and wanted the furnace tuned up and cleaned. The gentleman the came out never addressed the real issue of it running nonstop & proceeded to tell her, he should tag it /not be used & that she must replace it.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am sorry you felt that way as scare approach would never be our way of working. I looked and see your daughter did have a 27 year old furnace is very old for a furnace, but I don't see any other notes like it wasn't running when we left. Please reach out to me directly so I can help. Thank you Corey 763-244-3831.

11/21/2016

I called on a Thursday and they couldn't come out till Monday (I had heat so that was ok with me). The technician arrived on time and after telling him the symptoms he went to work trying to diagnose. After 30 min he came up and said he checked the normal causes and everything seemed ok. He had cleaned up the system and secured a loose hose and said to watch it. If it continues to struggle we'd ha...

Description of Work
My furnace was intermittently not working, flashing an error code. I called Comfort Matters to come and take a look.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am sorry we couldn't have been of more help. When we get real cold stretches it can become difficult to keep up. We are sorry for any inconvenience you had.

08/10/2016

They did a great job. Usually, they call to set up the appointment and they are very professional, and efficient. The receptionist is also awesome.

Description of Work
Last year they installed a new heater and ac unit. Two months ago they serviced my heater and ac unit because I pay a maintenance fee for bi-yearly checkups.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnace replacement, air conditioner replacement, residential new construction, whole house air filtration, indoor air quality, boilers, in-floor heat, water heaters, furnace safety tests, carbon monoxide testing, furnace tune-up, A/C tune-up, air to air exchangers, residential and commercial.