Atreas Contracting LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2013

Atreas Contracting LLC is a customer focused general contractor with long term, reliable, quality, cost effective partnerships with sub-contractors to fulfill all your new construction as well as remodeling and insurance storm restoration needs. Acceptable payments are cash, check or major credit

4.1

4.3

tile installation (1)patio enclosures (4)water damage restoration (2)roofing (2)decks & porches (2)hardscaping (1)home energy audit (1)house painting (1)siding companies (1)lighting (1)lawn & landscaping (1)HVAC Companies (1)

09/09/2022

Jon K.

It went just ok. Stay on top of your contractor. I don't like to be that person, however i have to look at my basement everyday and am just disappointed. Never really sure when people were going to show up. How long they were going to work. Multiple days people were gone by noon and never came back. Biggest issues issue was the communication and lack of. 1. We had a layout planned. Our utility room door was moved and was never communicated until it was framed out and 99% too late. Because of this, our future bar can't go where i want it. 2. An electric switch was installed and is completely useless. I click the switch, have to walk 3' and turn on a second switch. I wanted them all on 1 switch. 3. I wish they would have installed another small beam next to the org to make the room look better. Now there is a jagged mess going to our room. 4. the return vents were just punched through the drywall instead of returning air from the main room, the air is getting pulled from our utility room until i went in and taped it up myself. 5. HUGE ISSUE When we got the quote for finishing the basement, they didn't include the stairs going to the main level. What? Seriously? Who would have a finished basement, and UNFINISHED STAIRCASE??? So that added extra work and stress for me. 6. Other little things like a coax cable and stairway tread lights were also missed until we reminded them. Not finishing the painting around the smoke detectors. All silly things that you know people would be grumpy to come and fix. Just not the attention to detail we were hoping for. So this winter, i am re-doing some of this myself to make it what i really wanted and taking on the additional expense. I honestly wish i would have done it myself.

Description of Work
Basement Finish

Category contractors, picture framing, lighting, remodeling

Work Completed On 06/09/2018

01/26/2022

Karl L.

Atreas Contracting did a fantastic job on the backsplash!!! There was a little hiccup in the beginning with getting the tile we wanted, but that wasn't due to Atreas Contracting, and Corey kept us informed all the way. I would definitely recommend Atreas Contracting to anyone needing quality work to be performed at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
backsplash

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 01/11/2022

02/08/2015

Alexandra W.

There was a rain storm that had some wind that blew off some shingles causing two rooms in the house to have water leaking in when it rained, the rain was forecasted to go on for for weeks. I called the contractor who I had used a few years before for storm damage to siding, he never even called me back. I called several other contractors, no one even returned my phone calls even though in my messages I stated that I had currently water coming in and it was an emergency. After 16 days of trying contractors and waiting for return calls, Corey was the first contractor to return my call and he was out to look at my roof in a day or two! I did get one other contractor who called me back just after Corey but he couldn't get out to look at my roof until after Corey could so I went with Corey. Corey came back a day or two after the initial look see to put a tarp on where it was leaking to stave off more water damage until he could come back and do the repairs because more rain was coming. It was just more than a week after that until he came back to start work. He got one part done then it rained and he couldn't work, so a week later he got the other part done. I thought the pricing was good and he returned every phone call I made to him. He seemed very knowledgeable about his craft and I felt very confident in his work. One part of our roof is a nearly flat section that needed some interesting fixes to keep the shingles from degrading from the elements so quickly again and his solution was very professional. My only complaints were that there quite a lot of nails left over on one part the roof that my husband went out and picked up so they didn't get washed down onto the ground, and that I did not get a written estimate despite asking a couple of times nor did I get an invoice/receipt that showed the breakdown of materials and labor and so forth, so that's where the B comes from for professionalism. The B for punctuality comes from not having gotten to the job for just more than a week after putting the tarp on, at the initial meeting it had sounded like he was going to come out the following Monday but it was a week after that, but I think because of the rain the job he was working on before he got my call took longer for him to complete so it may not have been his fault. In all, though, I would recommend Atreas and plan to hire Corey again as soon as I have cash to replace the whole rest of the roof as well as some other projects.

Description of Work
Replaced two roof sections that began leaking when it rained.

Category remodeling, roofing, water damage restoration, sunrooms

Work Completed On 06/29/2014

Thank you for the review! I apologize for the nails that were left on one if the roofs, I would have been happy to come back to clean them up if you would have alerted me to my oversight. In reference to the time line, I was delayed due to weather and I did mention that I would be squeezing this job as I had 2 other projects going during the time you called but I knew you were desperate to stop the leaking and it was forecast to rain daily for almost a week, so I came out on my weekends to work on your roof. I'm sorry if you didn't receive a final invoice showing full payment, I will be sure to get one out to you soon. Thank you for your review and I look forward to helping you on the remaining roof and any other projects you may have. Corey

06/30/2014

Jeff L.

Category decks, sunrooms

Work Completed On 06/29/2014

I don't know who this person is, I have never preformed any work for them and have no idea why they would even be able to rate me.

04/07/2014

Lori K.

It took longer than we hoped, but that is mostly a result of the snowy, bitterly cold winter weather. Cost was competitive. The workers were polite and professional. Corey was responsive when I contacted him. We are waiting for the ground to thaw to complete the elecrtrical connection to the building.

Description of Work
built a free standing, 27x32 garage on slab

Category sunrooms

Work Completed On 04/07/2014

Thank you so much for your review! Yes the weather was brutal that winter, crazy long cold snap rite when we started your project of course, lol, I am a little surprised at the "c" for "price" as my original bid was a few thousand dollars higher but I said I would work with you on the price and came down to the 25k contact price. I am very happy with the final product and glad to have earned your business. I hope we can do more for you in the future. Thank you again. Corey

05/27/2013

APRIL R.

Due to the heavy snow fall this past winter, our original covered patio attached to the garage collapsed. All of our patio furniture, landscaping, patio pavers and ac unit were crushed, additionally a large portion of our roof, siding, soffit where the patio was attached to the house and garage was severely damaged. I did what most home owners do, I called the insurance company and the suggested a list of "preferred" contractors. I called 2 of them and had them agree to come and give me a bid, both were 5 - 10 days for just an appointment. In the mean time I had gotten a flyer on my door like many home owners do for a construction / storm restoration specialist company, Atreas Contracting LLC. I decided to give them a call,, I always heard your supposed to get 3 bids to ensure you have done your research to find the best quality, honest, competitive contractor to repair your home. Atreas Contracting, Mr. Grochow was the most responsive, here within 1 day to view the damage and discuss options with me. His bid was back to me within 48 hours, while I was still waiting for the other "preferred" contractors appointments. He offered and I gladly accepted his offer to tarp off the damage to the roof, siding and soffit while he was here gathering the information for his bid, free of charge I might add! Mr. Grochow listen to all of my concerns about the repairs as well as safety as I have two children that would be playing in and around the area that was to be repaired. He answered all my questions and gave honest answers, I know they were honest answers because a few of them I didn't want to hear such as my insurance policy was actual value not replacement value, so I had would have to make up the difference in actual repair cost of what the insurance company would pay verses what the repairs actually would cost. Mr. Grochow said he would would work with my insurance company regarding all the necessary paperwork, etc. I waited on the other contractors for their appointments and bids. In the end, Atreas Contracting was not the cheapest bid, middle of the road, but I was so impressed by the responsiveness to my initial call, that Mr. Grochow showed up on time for the initial appointment, the 2 day turn around on the bid, the honesty displayed and his attention to details, he actually listen and addressed my concerns and visions for the repairs and his willingness to work around our schedule, many contractors forget that you actually have to live in your home when repairs are being done, that we choose Atreas Contracting to repair our home. As a homeowner I have had good, bad and one very ugly experience with a contractor, I can honestly say that working with Atreas Contracting, Mr. Grochow was a painless, on time, on budget, positive experience! Not very many home owners can say that, I never thought I would! I would recommend Atreas Contracting, Mr. Grochow to any homeowner who seeking a contractor who listens, delivers on promises made and does exceptional work! Our rebuilt patio and home repairs are now to code and are BEAUTIFUL! We love spending time out on the patio, when the collapse first happened I could not envision us being out there to enjoy it at all this summer, after only 2 weeks from start to finish we spend as much time out there as we can, enjoying every minute! Thank you Atreas Contracting, it was a real pleasure working with you!

Description of Work
Rebuilt a EW and improved and to code covered patio, removed all damaged and crushed material from patio collapse, repaired and replaced roof, siding, soffit, a/c unit, patio pavers, landscaping and paint.

Category decks, picture framing, heating & air conditioning/hvac, landscaping, remodeling, roofing, siding, water damage restoration, house painters, sunrooms, energy audit, hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/03/2013

Contact

Phone

13570 Grove Dr

Maple Grove, MN 55311

Website

www.atreascontracting.com

Please inquire, we offer the ability to service your new construction, remodel or insurance storm restoration needs as well as many additional project options and services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard