Criterium-Schimnowski Engineers

Founded 2002 • With Angi since May 2013

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Midwest engineering consulting firm that specializes in building evaluation services for residential and commercial properties. We have established a professional reputation of integrity, honesty, thoroughness and a commitment to successful project completion that is unmatched....

Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care

Super Service Award Winner 11 Years in a Row! 10% off Initial Emergency Service for Water, Fire or Smoke Damage. Green Clean is a locally-owned, full service cleaning and restoration company. Founded in 1996, Green Clean (formerly R&C Cleaning Specialists) has established a reputation for delivering high-quality cleaning and restoration services for homeowners, businesses, and insurance companies throughout the entire Twin Cities Metro area. From initial consultations to project management, reconstruction and restorations, every member of Green Clean staff are dedicated to restoring healthy environments. That dedication, along with an experienced, IICRC-certified staff of cleaning and restoration technicians have earned Green Clean an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. 24 hour Water/Fire Damage Response Line 612-789-9600. Additional phones: (952) 944-9600 and (651) 714-4554.

Offers by Green Clean Restoration & Carpet Care on Angi
Done Right Carpet & Restoration

Call Us 24/7 at (612) 331-4454 For Immediate Response. No Matter the Size of the Water Damage Cleanup, We Have You Covered. We pride ourselves on our personal commitment to each and every client. When you call us, it’s like you called a family member because we treat every job like it was our own home or business.

Complete Basement Systems

Complete Basement Systems is a family owned & operated business with approximately 35 employees. Since 1991 we have been part of the Basement Systems dealer network and have thousands of warrantied customers. No subs. We offer Free Estimates. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service area includes entire Twin Cities Metro Area and Southern Minnesota. License: #BC143377. Financing available. Ask about Angie's List discount. Award winning service provider. Contact us at 1-800-638-5285

12/20/2020

Criterium-Schimnowski Engineers is a company that stands behind their commitment to excellence. I purchased a 95 year old home six months ago and started to become very concerned after noticing the unevenness of the flooring on the 2nd floor- wondering if it was a structural issue. I was just sick to my stomach thinking that my life savings went into the purchase of home that may have issues that ...

Description of Work
Structural evaluation

Category home inspection,structural engineer

We really appreciate the opportunity to help you. Thank you for working with us.

08/10/2020

My project went great! I was considering the purchase of a very old duplex from a family member but had some concerns about the structural integrity of the foundation walls and some floor joists. Kenton took his time going through all the areas of concern, getting pretty dirty in the process as the basement had not seen a broom in some time! He documented everything, taking pictures, and I left hi...

Description of Work
Structural evaluation of old home

Category structural engineer

This was an interesting and challenging one. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with some useful information. Let us know if we can be of service in the future. Thank you!

05/14/2020

Kenton was very professional, mindful of current health conditions, and extremely informative about the process.

Description of Work
Review and determine structural status of proposal site for rebuilding our garage.

Category structural engineer

Thank you for taking the time to provide this nice review. We are happy to have been able to help you.

05/11/2020

The best money we've spent on our home has been the inspection we had with Criterium-Schimnowsky firm! Kenton Spading has a solid background and provided unbiased suggestions for improvements. In addition, to his professional engineering background, he was pleasant and explained concepts in laymen's terms. We would highly recommend these services.

Description of Work
Home inspection with specific concerns regarding foundation

Category home inspection,structural engineer,foundation repair

Thank you so much for your great review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us - and we agree, Kenton is a key member of our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

04/15/2020

I was very fortunate to receive a same-day appointment with Steve Eberly and he even arrived early! Steve was thorough and informative with the limited visual inspection I had requested. He understood the urgency of my situation and was able to expedite the report later that afternoon. I will definitely use your services again in the future and recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Structural inspection

Category basement waterproofing,structural engineer

Thank you so much for the great review. We enjoyed working with you!

02/11/2020

Excellent would recommend. Very informative!

Description of Work
structural evaluation

12/23/2019

Paul and his company were great to work with! I hired them to provide opinions on multiple structural changes to our house (removing/moving interior walls, removing attic trusses, and replacing a window/single swing door with a sliding door). Every step of the experience was smooth and efficient, from scheduling the appointment, having the inspection, receiving answers to my questions, and obtaining the final report. You can tell Paul generally cares about his clients and wants to help them find solutions to their problems. I will definitely hire them again in the future for any structural needs. Thanks!

Description of Work
Removing/moving interior walls, removing attic trusses, and replacing a window/single swing door with a sliding door

09/13/2019

The engineer, Steve Eberly, arrived early and worked quickly but thoroughly to inspect the areas of concern that I had. He discussed his expected results and recommendations on sight with the caveat that the report would be the official result. The report was sent to me within days and was thorough and as expected. Excellent service and promptness.

Description of Work
inspection of structural support that was showing wear.

07/11/2019

Steve came to check out one of our properties built in 1888. He was very knowledgeable and solution driven. He took his time to inspect the problems and was very thorough. He laid out different options for us, and made sure we understood why the recommended repairs were needed. Even explaining how the process of fixing the structure of the house would be like. Steve and his company were very responsive and prompt. I would definitely work with them again!

Description of Work
Inspection of current foundation and structure

Category home inspector","structural engineer","foundation repair contractor

05/20/2019

Steve was fantastic. He clearly explained everything, was very thorough and answered any questions I had. Would definitely use them for any future remodeling questions!

Description of Work
Structural review and report

Category room remodeling","structural engineer","foundation repair contractor

Residential Structural Evaluations. Foundation Evaluations. Load-bearing Walls, Deck Evaluations, Home Inspections. Retaining Wall Designs & Evaluations (Residential and Commercial).

We don't do the repair work. We'll help you figure out what, if anything, needs to be fixed. Then, we can consult with your contractor while they are completing the actual repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check