RON BOELTER WINDOW & SIDING

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2010

BC752390

48636 ORCHARD RD

Madison Lake, MN 56063

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Entry Doors, Gutters & Gutter Covers. We will go to any length to beautify your home. "B-O-E-L-T-E-R Boelter Is Better!" Serving southern Minnesota for over 27 year as your premiere exterior home improvement specialists....

roofing (11)siding companies (7)gutter repair (6)window replacement (2)

04/27/2018

Jodie is so helpful in getting you everything you need. They will be there for you long after they perform the work.

Description of Work
Warranty work

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

10/21/2016

Great! Very well done.

Description of Work
Gutter and downspout install.

Work Completed On 10/21/2016

06/19/2015

The back side where roof is flatter the shingles were laid wrong. His own roofer agree that it was not right. Mind you the roof is only 5 years old and I am not the one who paid to put it on I do not get a warranty from buying it ether so he refused to fix it. To me that means he knows that his roof is only good for 5 years. He told because I didn't have the warranty he can't help me to fix his mi...

Description of Work
I bought a home March 2015 that in 2010 had A new roof instilled on it by Ron Boelter.

Work Completed On 06/10/2010

10/03/2013

They are very professional and helpful. Answered any and all questions we had. Was told the price up front with no hidden fees, unless I wanted something extra. Then I also had that in advance. The crew came and work 12 hr days and did a very nice job on the roof. It was not in very good shape before they started. I am very pleased with how it turned out! They also did a great job cleaning up.

Description of Work
Put on new space decking and shingles.

Work Completed On 09/27/2013

09/18/2013

It was good experience. They answered all my questions. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
I used Ron Boelter Window & Siding in August for new gutters.

Work Completed On 08/09/2013

05/13/2013

The adjuster still has not come to our home, so we are still waiting to fix our roof.

Description of Work
The Representative from Ron Boelter came to our home to give us a quote on roof repair/replacement. He came when he said he would and was very knowledgeable and helpful with our roofing issues. Unfortunately, our State Farm agent and the State Farm adjuster have not been as good to work with, and we are STILL waiting for them, to do their job and get over to our home to get the process moving. We have waited for State Farm for over 4 weeks now. I WOULD NOT give them a good rating, and this is our first incident in 30+ years of having them as our insurer. I would recommend Ron Boelter, just based on their response time and knowledge. Wish I could rate service, but can't at this time.

Work Completed On 05/07/2013

11/12/2012

I spoke with Roger Hoppe, discussed the issues I had with the large canopy of trees over my house, and he was extremely helpful in informing me of how his system works. I had estimates from a couple of other gutter guys, and they were cheaper, but after seeing the product, holding it in my hand, and knowing the the 6" gutter system is going to keep clean, the Gutter Shutter system was teh way to g...

Description of Work
I purchased the seamless gutter system with the Gutter Shutter leaf deterent system.

Work Completed On 08/01/2012

07/18/2012

They were great. They were very professional and they did their work very well and very quickly. The job was done really fast.

Description of Work
Rom Boelter Window & Siding did roofing work for us.

Work Completed On 07/14/2010

04/23/2012

He does good quality work. They had a good crew out and they cleaned up really well.

Description of Work
He repaired some soffets on our house.

Category siding

Work Completed On 04/16/2012

07/12/2011

Ron and his crew were prompt and even able to start project a few days early. The house and yard were spotless when they were done and our roof looks Great!!

Description of Work
Applied steel shingles to roof

Work Completed On 04/15/2011

Window replacement including Egress Siding installation Seamless Steel, LP SmartSiding & vinyl & Premium Vinyl Seamless Gutters and Gutter Covers Steel & asphalt roofing.

false