Chimney Magic

Founded 1977 • With Angi since March 2011

Chimney magic is a full time service co. We have been in business since 1977. We are Bonded and Insured. We do all of own work, we do no subcontracting. Chimney cleaning and inspections will consist of a 5 point check. The flue, smoke smoke shelf, smoke chamber, damper, and hearth, with guidelines acceptable to NFPA. A clean chimney helps prevent chimney fires and improves performance of the chimney. and gives one peace of mind. Chimneys should be inspected yearly. Furnace and duct cleaning, power vac cleans All registers, all warm and cold air ducts, blower compartment, pleums, combustion chamber, heat exchanger, and air conditioning coil. A clean furnace and duct helps with fuel efficiency, allergy problems, dust accumulations, over all cleaner air breathing, and a healther life. Chimney repair, WE GUARANTEE NO MESS. chimney repair we do what we have do, to make the chimney right. Weather chimney needs a new crow, a few bricks replaced, or a total rebuild, Chimney Magic dose it all. When the work is done we clean up the mess, and take it all away....

Rogers Masonry

I started in the Masonry business in 1976 and have been working ever since. I started my business in 1980 and incorporated in 1986. We are a small company with an experienced crew. They've all worked with me for the last 20 years. Experienced with working with condo associations and large building tuck pointing, brickwork, and stone work.

MyCleaner MN

We are a locally-owned, Minneapolis based cleaning and restoration company with over 34 years of experience. We clean it all! Our services include air ducts, area rugs, carpets, furniture, draperies, tile and grout cleaning, natural stone, hardwood floors, all hard surfaces and routine maid services/ house cleaning. Water damage and fire damage restoration. Where one call really does clean it all. A to Z floor to ceiling, inside or outside! call for free estimate/evaluation or with any questions you might have. We are uniformed, experienced, highly skilled technicians. Fully bonded and insured and all work is guaranteed in writing. Nobody cleans better for less, and we beat all competitors written or electronic offers. Ask about our 110 percent price match guatantee. We do non-residual steam cleaning using soap-free green products while leaving zero residue behind.

Clean & Clear Services

We are a Twin Cities Window Cleaning company providing services to both residential and commercial clients. You can expect quality results and a top-notch customer service experience with us. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! I look forward to hearing what we can do for you! (We are a fully insured company.)

Offers by Clean & Clear Services on Angi

07/23/2013

Extremely happy with the unusual service we needed. The chimney vents look great!

Description of Work
We had rain come in through the vents on the side of the chimney. James came out to measure the vents and then made covers out of sheet metal.

Category chimney repair

10/30/2012

James quickly identified the source of the problem and fixed it. He also inspected our fireplace and let us know that we wouldn't need a chimney sweep until next year. It is nice to work with such an honest individual.

Description of Work
James located the source of some smoke that was entering our basement when we had a fire and stopped it from re-occuring.

Category chimney repair

11/01/2011

We hired James to clean our chimney and install a Chimilator (chimney cap). He came out and did the cleaning. At the same time he took measurements needed for the chimilator and gave us a quote. He also found that the chimney had a hole which needed to be repaired. Good thing he caught it, it was obvious that the hot chimney gas going into the wall would be dangerous. James made the 2nd visit to install the chimilator and repair. We found him to be very knowledgeable and described to us what he was doing and why. I'm not 100% sure of the $$ quote I entered above however what James quoted us is what he charged. There were no surprises. I'd recommend to go through him.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning, install chimilator (chimney cap), repair a hole from the chimney going into the wall.

Category chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

10/26/2011

We have used Chimney magic in our previous house for the same services. When we bought our new home, I only called one Chimney sweep - James. He is professional, very helpful, and respectful of our home. We called him on a Monday, he cleaned and inspected that week and by the next Monday was back out to install the damper and remove the fire place box. We have already had several fires and the Chimalator works amazing. I recommend hiring James for all of your Chimney needs.

Description of Work
James came out and inspected and cleaned our chimney. He also removed a 1970's fireplace box and installed a chimalator damper on top of our chimney.

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

03/21/2011

I have used Chimney Magic service before. He is pretty inexpensive. He puts you on a deal where he calls you every couple of years. I do not know how many clients he has. I feel like it is one of those things like I have cleaned it and it is probably due again so he calls you up. It is really easy to talk to him. He is very polite. He comes in and works really quickly. He tells you if he sees anything that should be of concern when he is cleaning furnace or stuff like that. He is pretty competitive on his price. The biggest thing for me is the price. He is on the lower end as far as the price. When he comes, he does a really thorough job. He will tell you if you need to change the furnace filter. He does a really good job. He usually calls like he is twenty minutes away. He gives you a time frame of about an hour. I would definitely use his service in the future too.

Description of Work
I used Chimney Magic service for duct cleaning. I last used their service in February 2007.

Category air duct cleaning

Chimney Cleaning, Furnace and duct cleaning, chimney repair, cap and screen installation, Animal removal and control, Airtight damper installation, Safty consultation, Smoking problems corrected.