Anderson Lawn

Founded 1981 • With Angi since January 2011

Anderson Lawn has been helping Minneapolis and Northwest Metro homeowners create and maintain their outdoor spaces since 1981. We work with hundreds of homeowners to take the hard work out of having a beautiful yard. Our professional crews, using the latest equipment and techniques, handle all of your yard maintenance chores, freeing up your precious time to enjoy family activities. We do it all – with professionalism and at competitive prices. Additional DBA - Anderson Lawn Maintenance. Additional Phones - (763) 416-4599, (763) 416-4500, (763) 559-2164, (763) 533-9600. See web site for additional service areas....

J’s Rain Drains

J's Rain Drains installs drain pipes (tile) from gutter down spouts and sump pump outlets to divert the water away from your homes foundation. We have the unique ability to bore under the sidewalk to install the tile. We never lift a section up. J's always uses a catch basin in our instillation so that the down spout will not blow out in the back from ice build-up. We also address water issues in other areas as well. We use golf course quality Rain Bird products to ensure the best results.

Diversified Drainage

Diversified Drainage is a full service drainage company, providing solutions for ponding water, soft or saturated soil, excessive patio or deck post heaving due to freezing in winter, waterproofing foundations to stop water infiltration. There are usually 5-6 Employees working during the season including the 2 owners who have 30 plus years of combined experience in drainage solutions. The scope of our job size on the smaller scale is $1000.00 and up as we use mostly specialized equipment and trained employees our mobilization costs are at the least a few hundred dollars. We may sub-contract out services that others are better able to perform than us in some situations like patching asphalt, underground boring, and bolder landscape walls. All payments are due upon completion and generally will collect payment onsite. For special promotions and financing options ask your rep.

Van Buren Landscape

We are a full-service landscape company specializing in design & installation. Van Buren Landscape is committed to providing quality work and professional results. We offer many selections to meet a wide range of interests. You may choose a soft scape with a variety of plant selections, or a landscape area complete with sidewalks, retaining walls, and a patio for entertaining family and friends. We endeavor to help you gain knowledge about your landscape both during the project and in the future.

11/04/2017

Mike, the owner, said he would be out to look at the property on a certain date. He never showed up so I called him. He still didn't get back to me. I called again, nothing. I called once more, 3 days after I hadn't heard from him and spoke to a woman and told her my problems with him not calling back. It has been over 24 hours since my last call and still not a word from him. It was a complete wa...

Description of Work
Snow plowing for 2017-18 season at our office.

03/20/2017

Outstanding service and very competitive.

Description of Work
Plow our driveway when the snowfall exceeded 1". They were very prompt, even coming at night to plow the driveway when a winter storm hit.

12/06/2016

Great! Mom was impressed that she spoke to a live person. They came out the same day with an estimate. She hired him on the spot. Each snowfall so far they've been there to clear her driveway 2 times. She's very happy

Description of Work
I researched them for my elderly mother's snow removal contract for the season.

Category lawn service

09/23/2016

They did a good job. The price was fair. The quality of service was good. They were very punctual.

Description of Work
I've used Anderson Lawn for snow removal.

11/16/2015

11/9 - the date I scheduled 5 -6 weeks earlier came and went and nothing from Anderson Lawn. I felt my neighbors irritation over my leaves blowing into their lawns. I mowed/mulched my front lawn just out of frustration thinking Anderson was behind, but tried to be flexible. On 11/15, I called Anderson Lawn - where were they? And I'd like my estimate lessened as I did over half the lawn myself. Mik...

Description of Work
I renewed my Angies List membership so that could provide feedback about my negative experience and...find another provider. I called Anderson Lawn after seeing their vehicle in my neighborhood. I am a single mother of three and needed someone to take care of my fall leaves. They were prompt enough in getting me an estimate! I responded within a week and was told I needed to provide a date to book them. I looked back at last years first snow and shared with the woman who answered their phone and scheduled me for 11/9.

Category lawn service

06/21/2015

Got a bid from Anderson Lawn and scheduled the service. The company did not show on the scheduled date and for several days thereafter. I called the company and they said they would be at my house next week. After they finally showed up I inspected their work and found that almost the entire lawn still had a huge amount of thatch. I called the owner to complain and he angrily said he would send th...

Description of Work
Hired Anderson Lawn to power rake (dethatch) my lawn.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

04/16/2015

They did a great job of cleaning the yard and hauling away a huge pile of lawn debris.

Description of Work
Had Anderson Lawn do a spring yard cleanup. In a few weeks they will start my normal lawn service of lawn care chemicals and weekly mowing. I've used this service for several years and have been very satisfied with the service. In the winter I use Anderson to plow my driveway. I have been mostly satisfied with that also. I just wish they would plow after 1" of snowfall rather than wait until 2" of snowfall.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment,snow removal

03/29/2015

We had been using them for years. The last time they came out the leaves from our yard were blown under our fence into all 3 of our neighbors yard and left there. That made for crabby neighbors. When I went to use them in 2013 and mentioned it to the owners I was told oh I can't believe that, the guy who did our yard was supposedly one of the best. I thought to myself that's like calling me liar. ...

Description of Work
Power Rake and spring clean up.

Category lawn treatment

02/17/2015

He waited until the city cleared the streets and then came and plowed the snow in the driveway so that we didn't end up additional snow at the end of the driveway.

Description of Work
snow removal

Category lawn treatment

02/11/2015

Anderson took us on late fall when most services were full. They are prompt and do excellent work.

Description of Work
Anderson plows snow for a client of mine.

Category lawn treatment,snow removal

Lawn fertilization, retaining walls, weed control, drainage systems, lawn mowing, spring cleanup, snow removal, & landscaping.

Satisfaction