Simmons Tree and Landscape

With Angi since May 2015

Landscaping - Lakefront

Simmons Tree and Landscape is a newly established family owned and operated business as of 2015. I have 16 years experience in tree care, we strive to make sure the home owner is satisfied with the quality of care we provide for their trees, in keeping them healthy, safe, and growing for years to come....

Cordie Excavating

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Arbor Tech Tree & Landscape Inc

At Arbor Tech Tree & Landscape Inc., we are committed to the care, management and preservation of trees and woodlands. Each tree and each job site is considered unique and deserving of the most modern arboricultural practices available in order to insure the safety, beauty and health of your TREES. We are a fully insured tree care company providing complete coverage for both your property and our workers. All our employees are trained and fully insured. Our customers and their property are fully protected. Our tree care professionals are available for consultations concerning all your tree care needs. We will provide you with a concise and comprehensive written estimate listing all proposed services and associated fees. At Arbor Tech there are never any hidden fees or costs. Please call us today to schedule an appointment.

Offers by Arbor Tech Tree & Landscape Inc on Angi
AAA Tree Pros

We here at AAA Tree Pros are a very professional experienced hard working and honest tree care company. We are fully insured and have all the qualifications needed. We specialize in tree removal on any level big or small, we also do corrective pruning and shaping on everything from shrubs to huge fully grown trees.

Offers by AAA Tree Pros on Angi

11/24/2021

Heidi Z.

Disaster! He gave me a quote and I accepted it for work to be gone next week. I waited two weeks, never heard from him so I hired someone else. Two weeks later, he texts and says he’s coming tomorrow. I told him I already had it done because he never followed up. He then threatened me if I didn’t pay a cancellation fee. I told him that he canceled by never showing up or even contacting me. He threatened to put a lien on my property. He’s a fraud and a con man

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category firewood,tree service

06/08/2019

Marietta D.

I'm very happy with the work they did. I would call them again.

Description of Work
I had three dead evergreen trees cut down.

Category tree service

It was a pleasure doing the work for you. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did!!

01/10/2018

Bob T.

Curt and crew were very professional and did a great job cutting down and trimming trees. They were on time, friendly, courteous, hard-working and really wanted to make sure the job was done well. A couple of the crew even mentioned "we want to make sure you're happy with our work" and "want to do it right for you". I was very pleased and will recommend Simmons Tree and Landscape to anyone I hear looking for a tree service. Thank you!

Description of Work
Removed several trees and trimmed several other trees.

12/23/2017

Steve A.

Curt's people were very professional and courteous. They did a great job on trimming dozens of trees, and removed a very large oak tree. They spent 3 days working on our property and cleaned up very well before leaving. Their pricing was much better than another bid we received. We would definitely hire Simmons again!

Description of Work
Tree removal and trimming

12/23/2017

Steve A.

It went great. Professional and organized, plus they cleaned up well even though it was winter and hard to get all the tree debris.

Description of Work
Large oak removed, and lots of tree trimming.

Category tree service

It was great working with you [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to coming back in the future! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

02/05/2017

Angie O.

The crew arrived on time and got right to work. They were organized, methodical and neat as they cleaned up the trees. Everyone I spoke with was very friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
They trimmed all s of my ash trees removed tree #6 and ground out the stamp. They also removed all of the branches and the tree. That they at down.

12/07/2016

Jerry K.

They had to bring in a large crane in order to transport tree sections over the house to prevent damage to the home. The oak tree was about 90 ft tall and had suffered a lightning strike three years prior, never recovered and was starting to split. We had the tree removed on our schedule rather than have it fall on the house. This was the fourth time I have used Simmons Tree and Landscape for trimming or removal and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed Large Oak Tree After Lightning Strike

08/12/2016

Kim Z.

Prompt, professional following the plan we had discussed. Very nice clean-up.

Description of Work
Trimmed, maintained trees and removal of unwanted trees on our property.

06/28/2016

Kathleen S.

Jason was first contact and was efficient, quick but explained all. The quote was fair and was not exceeded. In fact, Simmons found more issues and just took care of them with no extra time or cost. Clean up was perfect.

Description of Work
2 Trees removed, many trees trimmed and buck thorn removed.

06/03/2016

Christopher S.

Incredibly professional and well advised services. Provided a great of information on our options as well as recommendations for future options with other trees on the property. Overall I couldn't tell they had been at our house, clean up was immaculate. Honestly, one of the better experiences I have had with a contractor or landscaping service ever. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Simmon's Tree did some significant pruning on one of the main trees in our yard as well as taking out a full tree.

Simmons Tree and Landscape

With Angi since May 2015

15044 Concreek road

Little Falls, MN 56345

Simmons Tree and Landscape offers tree trimming, thinning, pruning, cabling, and spikeless climbing, lot clearing, along with any other services you may require to keep your trees looking beautiful and healthy. We also offer a wide variety of landscaping services retaining walls, planting, wood chips, and many other services.